People are gonna die!
我们得找到埃德加 -你说得对
We have to find Edgar! - You're right,
我同意你必须阻止埃德加
but by me agreeing with you about having to stop Edgar,
但我还要继续生你的气
I don't agree about stopping being mad at you.
我同意但我想让你知道
We agree to go. But I want you to know
我很沮丧也很受伤
that I'm frustrated and hurt
我真的气坏了
and I'm really freaking pissed off.
我也气坏了我不是在模仿你
I'm freaking pissed off too. It's not that I'm copying you
那是因为我真的气坏了 -好的
It's because I am. - Fine.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
哦你好
Oh, hello.
假期过得愉快吗?
Enjoying your vacation?
嗯嗯哦嗯
Well, um... - Oh, um...
开始的时候都很好 -本该是一次朋友旅行的
It started out fine. - ...supposed to be a friend trip
然后我们到了这里我们我们到了这里
We got here and we were... - And we got here.
不我不
No, I didn't...
第一天晚上我们出去放松了一下
The first night, we went out to loosen up a little bit.
那晚我们遇到埃德加这并不好
That's when we meet Edgar, which was not a good idea.
埃德加和我开始一起玩 我骗了芭布
Edgar and I started hanging out, and I was lying to Barb,
这是我不应该做的 -我见到了汤米巴哈马
which I shouldn't have done... - I met Tommy Bahama.
你见到了汤米·巴哈马吗?不管怎样 -然后我们发现
You met Tommy Bahama? Anyway... - Then we discovered...
够了
Enough!
我为你们两个安排了最后一次旅行
I have set up one last excursion for the two of you.
这更像是一场游戏 真的
It's more of a game, really.
规则是你们可以选择怎么死
The rules are you get to choose how you die.
什么?-什么?
What? - What?
要么从身后的悬崖上跳下去
You can either jump off that cliff behind you
在滚下去的过程中撞飞每一块锋利的岩石
hitting every sharp rock on the way down,
每次撞击都会撕裂你们的皮肤
ripping your skin at every bounce
或者你们可以留在这里吃晚饭
or you can stay here and have dinner
跟我的新朋友共进晚餐
with, um... my new friends.
是两只
There are two
装在板条箱里非常饥饿的热带鳄鱼
very hungry hot alligators in those crates.
鳄鱼?
Alligators?
哦别这样不不不不不
Oh, please. No, no... - No, no, no...
这就是你们妨碍我的报应
That's what you get for getting in my way.
现在你们可以亲吻彼此那中年的扁平的宽阔的屁♥股♥了
Now, you can kiss your middle-aged, flat, wide asses...
再见吧
...goodbye.
请等一下 -哦 我的天
Please wait! - Oh, my gosh!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
小星非常感谢你让我来参加这次旅行
Thanks a lot, Star, for making me come on this trip.
现在我们会像我预测的那样死去
Now, we're gonna die just like I predicted.
哦你就不能别抱怨了吗?
Oh, will you just stop your complaining for once?
在我看来你体验够了
Seems to me like you've been having the time
在这里的生活 -哦当然
of your life here. - Oh, I sure have.
当我们到了天堂 我们就不会住在一起了
When we get to heaven, we're not living with each other,
我们也不会戴着光环扬起翅膀
and we're not running around playing harps
到处跑来跑去弹竖琴了
in our halos and wings!
哦是吗?嗯我去了天堂甚至不会去找你的
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm not even gonna look for you up there!
我会找到一朵离你最远的云
I'm gonna find the farthest cloud away from you.
我要去找贝琪·罗斯
And I'm gonna find Betsy Ross!
我会成为她最好的朋友
And I'm gonna be best friends with her.
我们在所有的派对上都会对你视而不见
And we're gonna ignore you at all the parties.
我想我们会死得很不痛快
I guess we're gonna die on bad terms.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
我们的裙裤 它们是天然降落伞
Our culottes! - They're natural parachutes.
我太抱歉了噢
I'm so sorry. Oh!
真的很抱歉对你撒谎是最难的事
So sorry. Lying to you was the hardest thing
但我不得不这样
I've ever had to do.
我也很抱歉 -不这都是我的错
I'm sorry too. - No. This is all my fault.
如果不是我建议来旅行
None of this will be happening if I hadn't suggested
这一切都不会发生
coming on this trip in the first place.
你在开玩笑吧?我在这里度过了一生中最愉快的时光
Are you kidding? I've had the time of my life here.
我做了一些我从未想过会做的事
I've done things I never thought I would do.
我去了海上小星
I went in the ocean, Star.
我的阴♥唇♥都被刺穿了 -什么?
And I got my labia pierced. - What?
我当时就取出来了立刻就取出来了
I took it out. Immediately took it out.
我真不该偷偷和埃德加在一起
I should never have spent all that time with Edgar
我应该告诉你的
behind your back. I should've told you.
我知道你只是想保护我的感情
I know you're only trying to protect my feelings.
我很高兴你找到了真爱
And I'm so happy you found love.
我是说不幸的是他原来是个骗子
I mean, it's unfortunate that he turned out to be a conman
也是一个残忍♥的杀人犯 -是的 嗯
and a mass murderer. - Yeah. Yeah.
哦我的天啊 -埃德加
Oh, my God. - Edgar.
我们必须阻止他走吧
We have to stop him. - Go!
海鲜果酱一直在卡住!
The Seafood Jam just keeps on jamming!
景色不错
Nice view.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
收拾你的烂摊子
Cleaning up your mess.
看起来你不能坚持到底
Seems like you can't follow through
这几天你对任何事都不感兴趣例如,
with anything these days. For example,
除掉你的小伙伴
getting rid of your little friends.
我除掉她们了我是说我 -没关系埃德加
I did. I-I mean, I... - Oh, it's okay, Edgar.
我自己干掉她们了
I took care of them myself.
什么?
What?
你做了什么? -这么说吧
What did you do? - Let's just say
外面有几条鳄鱼
there are a couple of alligators out there
肚子里塞满了她们的肉
with bellies full of... them.
哦别这么伤心埃德加
Oh, don't be so sad, Edgar.
那两个人只是一对可怜虫
Those two were just a couple of pathetic Stellas
试图找回她们的最佳状态
trying to get their groove back.
但她们是间谍对吧?
But they were spies, right?
我是说你告诉我她们是间谍
I mean, you told me that they were spies.
抱歉我这么说只是为了得到我想要的
Sorry. I just said that to get what I want.
有时候我会这么做
Sometimes I do that,
但我会努力改善我们的关系我保证
but I'll work on it on our relationship, I promise.
这就是你想要的不是吗埃德加?
That is still what you want, isn't it, Edgar?
成为正式情侣?
To be official?
那么嗯接收器已经就位了吗?
And, um, the receiver is in position?
安装在舞台上了
It's on the stage.
微芯片也在里面 -很好
The microchip is inside. - Good.
终于
This is it.
我的荣耀时刻
My moment of glory.
再见维斯塔德尔玛你这个愚蠢的地方
Goodbye, Vista Del Mar. You stupid place
全是混♥蛋♥的地方
full of dummies.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他妈的
Shit.
见鬼当然龙虾
Shit. - Of course, shrimp
是美国最受欢迎的海鲜
is the most popular fish in America.
让我们来介绍一下我们的决赛选手
Let's introduce our finalists.
小星?
Star?
抱歉 -借过
Sorry. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
天哪在哪里?
Oh, my God. Where?
他说是在舞台上
He said it was on the stage.
小星怎么了?
Star. - Yes?
哦我的天哪就是这个
Oh, my gosh. That's it.
小星它在嗡嗡作响
Star, it's bleeping.
快走快走
Go, go, go, go.
我们要把它放到水里 -好的
We need to get it in the water! - Okay!
快跑快跑 噢等等等等等等
Run, run! Oh. Wait, wait, wait.
看 看 看 -什么?
Look, look, look. - Yeah?
哦天哪贝壳?各种贝壳
Oh, Lord, shells? - Everything's shells.
这是什么鸟?都是用贝壳做的
What kind of bird is this? It's all made out of shells.
小星 他来了跑
Star! - He's coming. Run!
小星伙计们别跑
Star. Guys, please stop!
等等 嘿 我在试着阻止这一切
Please wait! Hey, I'm trying to stop this!
不 我们不会让你这么做的
No! We won't let you do this.
我们要把它扔到海里然后毁了它
We'll throw it on the ocean and destroy it.
不那样毁不了它的
No. That won't destroy it.
只要 把它给我就行了 -不
电影精选列表