I think I should go lay down in the room or something.
哦小星你想让我和你一起去吗?
Oh, Star. Do you want me to come with you?
不我不想毁了你的愉快时光
No. I don't wanna ruin your day.
呃你可以去潜水
Just, uh, go snorkeling?
潜水?在洋流汹涌的海洋里吗?
Snorkeling? In the ocean with the currents?
哦 我不能那样做 -哦
Oh, I couldn't do that. - Oh.
另外 我们说过 我们要一起做这些事
Plus, we said we were gonna do these things together.
我会等你好起来的
I'll just wait for you to get better.
可能要几个小时左右 我感觉非常头晕
Probably a few hours or so. I'm feeling very faint.
但是 嗯 回头见
But, um, I'll see you... I'll see you then.
好的 我画好了 -小星
All right. I'm done. - Star.
这就对了 好好享受吧
And there you go. Enjoy.
我能看得出来 我们讲话有什么后果了
I can see where the talking was problematic.
嗯嗯 这就是你的脸当时在做什么
Uh-hmm. That's what your face was doing.
你想一起吗?
You want in?
哦 不 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thanks.
各位浪来了
There's a current, everyone!
各位浪来了
There's a current!
天哪海浪
Oh, my God. Waves.
♪ Pineapple princess ♪
♪ He calls me Pineapple princess all day ♪
♪ As he plays his ukulele On the hill above the bay ♪
♪ I saw a boy on Oahu isle ♪
♪ Floatin' down the bay On a crocodile ♪
♪ He waved at me ♪
♪ And he swam ashore ♪
♪ And I knew he'd be mine Forevermore ♪
♪ Pineapple princess ♪
♪ He calls me Pineapple princess all day ♪
♪ As he plays his ukulele On the hill above the bay ♪
♪ Pineapple princess, I love you ♪
♪ You're the sweetest girl I've seen ♪
♪ Someday we're gonna marry ♪
♪ And you'll be My pineapple queen ♪
噢
Oh.
哦不
Oh, no!
你感觉怎么样?我看看
How are you feeling? Let me check.
噢是啊发烧了137华氏度(约等于58摄氏度)
Oh. Yup. It's fever. A hundred and thirty-seven.
哦你最好去睡觉
Oh. - You better rest.
瞧瞧你看起来你的皮肤有点晒黑了
Look at you. Looks like you're getting a little tan.
噢
Oh.
商务中心有一个天窗
There's a skylight in the business center.
噢
Oh.
我去了商务中心
I've been in the business center.
好的 我最好 天哪 -我不想给你
Okay. Well, I better... Gosh! - I don't wanna give you
传染上 我让你好好休息吧
what I have. - I'm gonna let you get you rest.
传染性很强 我病得很厉害 -是的
Contagious. I'm so sick. - Yeah.
好的我稍后再来找你
Yeah, I'll check in with you later.
♪ He sings his song From banana trees ♪
♪ He even sings to me On his water skis ♪
♪ We went skin-divin' And beneath the blue ♪
♪ He sang and played His ukulele too ♪
♪ Pineapple princess I love you ♪
♪ You're the sweetest girl I've seen ♪
♪ Someday we're gonna marry ♪
♪ And you'll be My pineapple queen ♪
喔 这才是生活
Woo! This is living!
喔
Woo!
嗯 你干什么
Mm.
这些是刚收到的
These just arrived.
看来埃德加分散了注意力
Well, looks like Edgar is distracting himself.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯 她很漂亮
Well, she is beautiful.
你想让我处理掉她们吗?
You want me to take care of them?
不悠悠我来处理这件事
No, Yoyo. I'll handle this.
噢 噢我的天 噢
Ow! Oh, my... Ow!
请吧 -哦我的天
Here! - Oh, my.
握住我长满老茧的手
Take my calloused hand.
噢真是太酷了
Oh. That's very calloused.
哇 感觉像是牛皮癣一样
Wow! Feels like barnacles.
哦是啊我胳膊摔伤了
Oh, yeah. I fell on my elbow.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
It's all right. It'll be fine.
这么漂亮的女人一个人在外面干嘛?
What is such a beautiful woman doing all alone out here?
为什么出现在这个村子里呢?
in the sticks?
噢我只是改变下我平常的生活
Oh. I'm just changing into my regular clothes.
我 -我很抱歉我想这是私人领地吧
I... I'm sorry. I thought it was private here.
把你的胳膊给我
Give me your arm.
什么?-你的胳膊
What? - Your arm.
噢
Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说的平常生活是什么意思?
What do you mean regular clothes?
说来话长我在度假
It's a long story. I'm on vacation,
我的朋友病了
and my friend is sick,
我一直在假装我什么都没做
and I've been pretending that I'm doing nothing,
但我却什么都做了
but I've been doing everything.
不管怎样我感觉很糟糕
Anyway, I feel bad.
但我必须承认我也从未感觉到如此充满活力
But I have to admit, I also have never felt more alive.
我是个坏朋友吗?
Am I a bad friend?
你交朋友
You could only be a friend
前提是先做你自己的朋友
if you're a friend to yourself first.
这样才能发现真正的自己
That is where you find your truth.
如果我并不了解真正的自己呢?
What if I don't know my truth?
如果你了解呢? -哦
What if you do? - Oh.
你找到了你的勇气你的声音
You are finding your courage, your voice.
你来到这里 -是吗?
You're being delivered. - I am?
现在是乘风破浪的时候了
It is time to mount the wind and ride it
像河马一样凶猛前行吧
with the fierceness of a hippopotamus.
好吧
Okay.
你要飞起来了哦我的天啊
You are rising. - Oh, my God.
其实你是一只凤♥凰♥
Your truth is that you are a phoenix.
是邓布利多的神鸟
Dumbledore's bird.
谁 -邓布利多
Who? - Dumbledore.
我现在必须离开了去沼泽漫步
I must leave now... to finish my swamp walk.
记住你的光芒闪耀在地平线上
Remember, your shimmer is on the horizon.
我的光芒?你怎么知道的?
My shimmer? How did you know that?
我就是干这行的
It's what I do.
等先生对不起您叫什么名字?
Wait. Sir, I'm sorry, what was your name.
我叫汤米
The name is Tommy.
汤米·巴哈马
Tommy Bahama.
这他妈的是什么
What the fu...
没事吧
Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃德加这次旅行结束后我们怎么办?
Edgar, what are we gonna do when this trip is over?
我们不要谈未来
Let's not talk about the future.
我只想把握我们拥有的每一刻
I just wanna spend every moment we have
在你身上发掘不同的特点
discovering different levels of specialness in you.
哦你太棒了
Oh, you're so amazing.
我的心里有那么多的感触
I have so many feelings in my heart.
简直令人难以置信令人惊叹
Just incredible and amazing.
我也有这种感觉
I have those feelings too.
最近你让我很开心
You've been pleasuring me a lot lately.
在最后那个姿势你的鸡鸡插得很深
In that last position, your dong went really deep.
我觉得你的鸡鸡一直往上深入 然后
I think your dong went all the way up and...
触动了我的心
touched my heart.
那么我们现在该怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
我是说你还想
I mean, do you still just want
来点毫无意义的狂欢或其他什么吗
meaningless flings or something more...
奔现吧?
Official?
什么?
What?
哦小星
Oh, Star!
哦 我得走了 我有一个商务会议
Oh, I have to go. I have... I have a business meeting.
哦商务会议
Oh, business meeting.
哦不我希望我能告诉你更多关于我工作的事
Oh, no. I wish I could tell you more about my job,
但是不不行的拜托
but... - No. No. Come on.
还有什么神秘的吗?你其实是蛤蜊检查员
What else is there to know? You're a clam inspector,
你来镇上出差
and you're in town on top business.
好吧
Okay.
天哪他闻起来好香
Gosh, he smells so good.
这样做对吗?
Is this right?
那芭布呢?
What about Barb?
我现在麻烦大了小螃蟹
I'm in a big pickle, little crab.
我该怎么办呢?
What am I gonna do?
电影精选列表