♪ Shadows falling baby ♪
♪ We stand alone ♪
♪ Out on the street Anybody you meet ♪
♪ Got a heartache Of their own ♪
♪ It oughta be illegal ♪
♪ Make it a crime To be lonely or sad ♪
♪ It oughta be illegal ♪
♪ You got a reason for livin' You battle on ♪
♪ With the love You're livin' on ♪
♪ You gotta be mine ♪
♪ We take it away ♪
♪ It's gotta be night and day Just a matter of time ♪
♪ And we got nothing to be ♪
♪ Guilty of our love ♪
♪ Will climb any mountain Near or far we are ♪
♪ And we never let it end ♪
♪ We are devotion ♪
♪ And we got nothing To be sorry for ♪
♪ Our love is one In a million eyes ♪
早上好 悠悠
Good morning, Yoyo.
早上好 吉恩 开始了吗?
Morning, Gene. Has it started?
他们在等您 先生 你最好换件衣服
They're waiting for you, sir. You better get changed.
好的 好的
Okey-dokey.
在我们开始之前 有人想喝一杯吗?
Would anyone like a drink before we get started?
不谢谢
No, thank you.
嗯 我要给自己来点
Well, I'm going to make myself..
“自杀式行为”
a "suicide."
只要一点点根汁啤酒 传统可乐
Just a little bit of root beer, traditional cola,
加一点柠檬酸橙喷雾
just a touch of lemon-lime spritz,
加橙子 还有我的秘方
orange up, and my secret ingredient...
加橙子 还有我的秘方
orange up, and my secret ingredient...
少许加了柠檬的冰茶
just a dash of lemon-infused iced tea.
我好这一口
I like the extra bite.
太完美了
It's perfect.
准备好了吗?
Is it ready?
是的
Finally, yes.
经过多年的工作我已经研究出
After years of work, I have developed
转基因蚊子
genetically modified mosquitos
以及一种控制它们的方法
and a way to control them.
这个遥控器能激活奶牛下面的接收器
This remote here, activates that receiver under the cow,
释放出吸引蚊子的信♥号♥♥
releasing a signal attracting the mosquitos.
蚊子叮咬带来的不仅仅是普通的瘙痒
These are not just itchy mosquito bites.
轻轻一咬就能在几分钟内杀死一只大型动物
One sting will kill a large animal within minutes.
所以假设地说
So, hypothetically speaking,
如果把接收器放在 比方说
if the receiver was placed, say,
在一个小镇的中心
in the middle of a small town,
然后蚊子会飞向那
the mosquitoes would then fly towards it
杀死镇上所有人吗?
stinging and killing everyone in the town?
假设成立吧 -好吧
Hypothetically. - Well,
如果我们有成千上万的蚊子
given that we have thousands of mosquitos,
我们可能可以杀死成千上万的人
we could kill thousands of people
但我们不想那样做对吧?
but we don't wanna do that, right?
我们用这些蚊子来杀死患有狂犬病的动物对吗?
We're using these to kill animals with rabies, right?
解决南非问题对吗?
In South Africa?
那儿的狂犬病动物群问题很严重之前是你说的吧?
There was a problem with rabid herds of animals? You said?
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
你不会逍遥法外的 我的房♥子里到处都是证据
You cannot get away with this! My house is full of evidence!
悠悠
Yoyo.
再见 布拉德利博士
Goodbye, Dr. Bradley.
现在没人能阻止我
Now, no one can stop me.
没人可以
No one.
♪ Let's go girls ♪
♪ Come on... ♪
每当我看那些电影
Whenever I watch those movies
19世纪的那些电影的时候 -哦
where they're in the 1800s... - Oh.
我忍♥不住想
I can't stop thinking,
他们是不是天哪我不想说的这么没有礼貌
did everybody just... Gosh, I don't wanna be rude...
很臭吗? -是的
Stink? - Yes.
是的我知道我一直在想这件事
Yes, I know. I think about it all the time.
他们没有除臭剂 -没有
They didn't have deodorant! - No.
他们没有厕所也不刷牙
They didn't have toilets, didn't brush their teeth!
每个人都有黄牙 -是的
Everyone had yellow teeth. - Yeah.
黄色的牙齿只是普通的颜色
Yellow teeth was just the regular color.
这是常态 -常规颜色
It was the norm. - The regular color.
是的 -每个人都有
Yes, everyone had it.
♪ No inhibitions Make no conditions ♪
♪ Get a little outta line... ♪
我做了一个梦
I had a dream
我和品客冰激凌罐头上的那个男人做♥爱♥了
that I made love with that man on the Pringles can.
是什么口味的品客罐头? -原味的我喜欢一切原味的东西
What flavor of Pringles was it? - Plain. I like everything plain.
原味的品客罐头是最好的 -原汁原味
Plain Pringles are the best. - Just plain.
是的 -你知道我
Yeah. - You know who I always
迷恋上谁了吗?花生先生谁?哦我的天哪
had a crush on? Mr. Peanut. - Who? Oh, my gosh.
迷恋上他的一些事情 -但是他太聪明了
Something about him. - But he's so smart.
他戴着那个小单片眼镜 -还有一顶大礼帽
He had that little monocle. - And a top hat.
我喜欢戴大礼帽的男人我也是
Love a man with a top hat. - Me too.
♪ Oh, oh, oh Go totally crazy... ♪
天啊想到此时世界上所有的浣熊都还在睡觉
God, it's so funny to think all the raccoons in the world
真有趣啊 -什么?
are sleeping right now. - What?
听着除了我说过的那些我的知识真的不丰富
Listen, I don't really know more than what I've already said.
但我说的有些话我甚至不确定我是否真的了解
And some of what I said I'm not even sure I actually know.
打扰下嗨
Excuse me. - Hi.
你们在这里工作吗 -是的 嗯 嗯
Do you work here? - Yes. Uh-huh. Mm-hmm.
太棒了 因为我们对你坐的这张沙发很感兴趣
Great! 'Cause we're interested in this couch you're sitting on.
嗯很好好吧 -嗯
Hmm, good. Okay. - Um...
好的 事情是这样的
Okay... - Here's the thing.
嗯好吧
Um, okay.
这张沙发是样品这是唯一剩下的了
This couch is the floor model. And it's the only one left.
我很抱歉 所以我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. - So, I'm sorry.
它很脏的 -有折扣吗?
It's soiled up pretty badly. - Is there a discount
毕竟是样品 -哦
since it's the floor model? - Oh.
对不起你们能让我们单独待一会儿吗?
I'm sorry would you excuse us just for one minute?
稍等片刻
Just a quick second.
小星,芭布我们该怎么办?
Star. - Barb, what are we gonna do?
这是我们的沙发我们已经告诉对方了
This is our couch. - We've told each other
这沙发上有那么多回忆还记得你告诉我
so many things on this couch. Remember when you told me
你怕你对焦糖上瘾了吗?
you were afraid you were addicted to caramel?
就在这张沙发上告诉我的 -焦糖
Right here on this couch. - Caramel squares.
天啊我很高兴那些都过去了也是在这张沙发上
God, I'm glad that's over. And it was on this couch
你告诉我我丈夫有外遇
you told me my husband was having an affair
和迪娜·兰库西奥偷♥情♥那真是段艰难的日子
with Dina Rankusio. - That was so hard for me.
你愿意告诉我真是个好朋友有些人就不会告诉我
You're a good friend for telling me. Some wouldn't.
嗯我不能把它藏在心里我永远不会对你撒谎
Well, I couldn't keep that in. I would never lie to you.
我永远不会对你撒谎 -小星
I would never lie to you. - Star.
打扰一下呃女士们?
Excuse me, uh, ladies?
听着我们之所以表现得有点滑稽
Listen, the reason why we're acting a little funny
因为这张沙发我们很喜欢它
about this couch is because well, we love it.
这是事实
It's the truth.
我们每天都坐在上面
We sit on it every day.
这是嗯这是我们的会说话的沙发你知道吗?
It's, um, it's our talking couch, you know?
所以嗯你是在告诉我们不要买♥♥沙发
So, um, you're telling us not to buy the couch
因为你们想在上班的时候坐在上面吗?
because you wanna sit on it? At work?
就是这样 你懂的是 -是的 她明白了 一点儿没错
That's it. You get it. Yes. - Yes. She gets it. Exactly.
就是这样 -谢谢你
That's exactly it. - Thank you.
谢谢你帮助我们真的感谢
Thank you for helping us. That was very helpful.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你真是太好了哦我的天哪
That's so nice of you. - Oh, my gosh.
好吧听着差一点就卖♥♥了 那可是沙发啊
Okay. Look, that was close. - That was the couch.
我们应该做点什么 -我们得撕开一个洞
We should do something. - We have to rip a hole...
我们为什么不在上面放个屁? -哦是的我们放屁吧
Why don't we fart on it? - Oh, yes. Let's fart.
我们现在放屁吧
Let's fart right now.
嗨
Hi.
我叫你们俩来
I called you both
是因为
in here today because...
等等小星你今天应该上班吗?
Wait, Star are you even supposed to be working today?
哦我总是在芭布工作的时候来店里看看
Oh, I always come in when Barb works.
她也是这么做的别担心你不用付我们双倍的钱
She does the same. Don't worry, you're not paying us double.
等等我以为你今天要上班呢
Wait. I thought you were working today.
不 我以为你才是那个该上班的人
No! I thought you were the one working.
天哪这太好笑了
Gosh, that's so funny.
这不是第一次了 -这发生过
It's not the first time... - That this happened.
有时候我们中的一个人该上班
Sometimes one of us is on the schedule,
电影精选列表