Just... just give it to me. - No.
听着我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
她告诉我你们是间谍所以我才把你们绑起来
She told me you were spies. That's why I tied you up.
她一直在操纵我
She's manipulated me this whole time.
我们为什么要相信你? -因为
Why should we believe you? - Because...
我爱你小星
I love you, Star.
噢
Oh.
我觉得你是我见过的最漂亮的女人
I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met,
由内而外的
especially on the inside.
埃德加拜托不要在芭布面前说什么“内外”
Edgar, please. Not in front of Barb.
不 我不是指那个 -哦
No. Not that inside. - Oh.
我是说内心
Your heart. - Oh.
听着我需要你
Listen, I need you guys to get in the cab
以最快的速度向内陆行驶好吗?
and drive inland as fast as you can, okay?
我要上船把接收器扔到
I'm gonna get in the boat and dump the receiver
遥远的大海里好吗?
far out in the ocean, okay?
你们不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
听着我有解药
Look, I have the antidote.
你怎么了?
What's the matter?
这加柠檬的冰茶?
Lemon infused ice tea?
她自始至终都想害死我
She was setting me up to die this whole time.
哦这可不好 -哦哦不
Oh. That's not nice. - Oh. Oh, no.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
计划不变我必须这样做
The plan is the same. I have to go through with it.
是我让我们陷入这个烂摊子的我会处理好的
I got us into this mess. I'm gonna fix it.
不埃德加不你不能小星
No, Edgar. No, you can't. - Star...
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry for getting you into this.
再见小星不
Goodbye, Star. - No.
你们好呀
You mean hello...
打个招呼吧
...to me.
是我笨蛋们
It's me, fools,
现在认出我了吗?
Darlie Bunkle. Now, do you recognize me?
我戴着伪装眼镜
I was wearing disguise glasses.
还有这件伪装衬衫
And this disguise shirt,
还有这个伪装 -快跑
and this disguise... - Run!
嘿 先生 先生 我们能借用一下您的水上摩托吗?
Hey. Sir. Sir, can we please borrow your Jet Ski?
这真的很重要
It's really important.
不用解释了 我不需要了解太多
Don't explain. I need no further information.
拿去吧我们信任你来吧 -我来开车赶快
Take it. We trust you. Come on. - I'll drive. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
呃它的嘟嘟声响得更快了
Uh, it's beeping faster.
好的该浮出水面了
Okie-dokey. Time to surface.
很抱歉
We're sorry,
您拨♥打♥的号♥码已停止服务
you have reached a number that's no longer in service.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
谁将会是今年的
...who will be this year's
海鲜果酱虾后?
Seafood Jam Shrimp Queen?
释放蚊子
Releasing the mosquitoes.
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
这次我们会死的
We're gonna die this time!
好吧轮到我了
Okay. My turn.
我最喜欢的面部表情是这样的
My favorite facial expression goes like this.
上帝啊我们现在要来见你了
Lord, we're coming to see you now!
把门打开 -珍珠色的那个
Open the gate! - The pearly one!
一定要选珍珠色的那个
Make sure it's the pearly one!
获胜者是
And the winner is...
西德妮·霍巴特
Sydney Hobart!
♪ She is the Shrimp Queen ♪
♪ Is she a dream Or is she real? ♪
♪ What a glorious deal For her and the... ♪
停下吧
Just stop!
很好
Fine.
我让你休息一下 你需要休息
I'll give you your break. You need it.
小星我做了什么?我应该去那的
Star. What have I done? I should be right there.
芭布我有些话要说
Barb, I gotta get something
这是我说过的最大的谎言
really big off my chest. The biggest lie of them all.
我得告诉你 什么?
I gotta tell you. - What?
2我从来没有去过乌龟的房♥子
I never went to a turtle's house.
哦小星没关系
Oh, Star, that's okay.
我也从来没有在浴缸里和小乌龟戏水玩耍
I never splashed and played with a baby turtle in the tub.
我甚至都没进过浴缸
I never even got in the tub.
我的阴♥唇♥还穿了个孔呢
And I still have my labia pierced.
什么? -天哪太不舒服了
What? - God, it's so uncomfortable
坐在这上面我想它还没有痊愈
sitting on this thing. I don't think it's healed yet.
芭布?
Barb?
芭布
Barb!
把它给我 太晚了已经结束了
Give it to me! - It's too late. It's over.
把它给我不然她会淹死的
Give it to me, or she drowns!
小星不
Star, no! Star, no!
真的吗?
Really?
尤里卡
Eureka!
在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
没错
Yes, I was actually.
你们真的要牺牲自己的生命
You're really gonna sacrifice your own lives
救那些在海滩上的傻瓜吗?
for those fools on the beach?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
芭布?-小星?
Barb? - Star?
不不
No, no, no, no.
不
No! No!
很抱歉伙计
Sorry about that, man.
如果你晚些时候想吃点东西请告诉我
Let me know if you wanna get some food later.
芭布和小星
Barb and Star,
他们他们救了我们所有人现在她们都不在了
they... they saved us all. Now they're gone.
♪ Did you ever-eever-eyever In your life-lee-low ♪
♪ See a diver-deever-devver Kiss his wife-wee-woe... ♪
他妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck?
♪ In the kingdom of the sea ♪
♪ While the bubbles bounce About above the water? ♪
你们还活着吗?
You're alive?
刚才发生了什么事?那是什么?
What just happened? What was that?
是崔西
It was Trish.
哦小星我很抱歉
Oh, Star, I'm so sorry
我曾经参与过这样一个可怕的计划 我是说
I was ever involved in such a horrible plan. I mean,
我太羞愧了
I'm so ashamed.
不埃德加我相信你
No, Edgar, I believe you.
我真的想和你成为正式的情侣
And I do wanna be an official couple with you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我全心全意地爱你 心
I love you with all my fart... heart.
哦上帝我说错话了现在真不是个好时机
Oh, God. What a terrible time to flub my words.
哇哦 -是的
Whoo. - Yeah.
好的 -哇
All right. - Wow!
我只想说
I just wanna say,
我也相信你埃德加所以我们没事
I believe you too, Edgar, so we're cool.
一切都很好
Everything's cool.
不过我确实想知道我们要去哪里?
I do wonder where we're all gonna live though?
嗯这么甜蜜吗?
Well, isn't this sweet?
看到我很惊讶吧?
Surprised to see me?
嗯我并不感到惊讶你吃了真正的解毒剂?
Well, I'm not surprise. You took the real antidote?
当然我吃了 你这个叛徒
Of course, I did! You traitor!
至于你们我应该趁我有机会的时候
And as for you, I should've push you two
把你们从悬崖上扔下去
off the cliff when I had the chance!
但对我来说还不算太晚
But it's not too late for me
闭上你们那喋喋不休的臭嘴吧
to shut your blabbing trap.
不你才闭上你喋喋不休的臭嘴呢
No. You shut your blabbing trap.
你是个无名小卒
You're a nobody.
不再是了
Not anymore!
我是他妈的芭布 奎克西尔弗我是天选之人
I am Barb freakin' Quicksilver, and I have been delivered.
我以前很害怕
I used to be afraid
怕很多东西包括像你这样的人
of a lot of stuff, including people like you.
但我再也不怕了
But I'm not afraid anymore!
我了解真实的自己 我是一只凤♥凰♥
And I know my truth. I'm a phoenix.
现在我的朋友
Now, my friend,
小星真的很会说话现在她要讲话了
Star is really good with words, and she is gonna speak now!
在这过程中你不能粗鲁无礼
You won't be rude through it.
电影精选列表