I'm not dead. I'm not a ghost.
但在和你度过那个疯狂的夜晚之后
But after that wild night with you,
我内心发生了一些变化你知道吗?
something shifted in me, you know?
有些事情正在改变我
Something's changing. I...
我像再一次重生了一样
I wanna look at life for the first time again
像个婴儿一样
like a baby.
天啊我想再做回婴儿那时候我太灵活了
Gosh, I wanna be a baby again. I was so flexible then.
有一次小星扮成婴儿去过万圣节
Star went as a baby for Halloween once.
她贴着尿布只贴了一块尿布
She wore a diaper. Only a diaper.
她赢得了最佳服装奖
She won best costume.
哦我的天哪小星她以为我在浴缸里
Oh, my gosh. Star, she thinks I'm in the tub.
我对她撒了谎我以前从来没这么做过
I lied to her and I've never done that before.
天啊我真是个糟糕的朋友而且我浪费了那么多的水
God, I'm a terrible friend. I wasted all that water.
埃德加我很抱歉这不应该发生的
Edgar, I'm sorry. This can't happen.
我们不是故意的
We weren't mean to be.
你让我重获自♥由♥了仅此而已
You've set me free, and that's all this was.
谢谢你埃德加谢谢
Thank you, Edgar. Thank you!
不用谢
You're welcome?
万事皆有可能
Everything is possible!
哦看看她她睡着了
Oh, look at her. She's asleep.
小星
Star!
小星
Star!
好吧你可能已经写得筋疲力尽了
Okay. You're probably exhausted from writing.
总之祝你做个好梦晚安小星
Anyway, sweet dreams. Good night, Star.
我真是太感谢你了
I'm just so grateful for you!
天啊该死的你真是个好朋友
Gosh darn it, you're a good friend.
就这样晚安小星
That's all. Good night, Star!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我开始给你写信但后来
I started writing you a letter, but then,
天哪我太想你了
my gosh, I was thinking about you so much,
我的大脑刚刚变得很奇怪
my brain just got all squirrelly.
我只是想过来然后
I just... wanted to come over and...
跟你在床单里聊聊天
talked to you inside where your sheets are.
我丈夫叫是卡明·泰斯塔维格里奥
His name is Carmine Testaviglio.
我早该知道他和迪娜有染
I should've known he was having an affair with Dina.
我一点机会都没有
I didn't stand a chance.
卡明有恋脚癖而迪娜长着巨大的脚趾
Carmine had a foot fetish, and Dina has huge toes.
我的脚趾在我三个月大后就停止生长了
My toes stopped growing after I was three months old.
它们就像一小块米饭我不是在开玩笑
They're like little pieces of rice. I'm not kidding.
哦天哪别看我没有
Oh, God, don't look. - I wasn't.
♪ Wrapped around each other... ♪
当有人离开你的时候你会想
Now, when someone leaves you, you just think,
“所以我一定是出了什么问题”
"So there must be something wrong with me."
所以我觉得我很恶心
So I just figured I'm disgusting.
但那天晚上和你一起做过的那些事 是卡明离开之后第一次
But that night with you was the first time since Carmine
我不觉得恶心
I felt non-disgusting.
我是说你看到了我的身体
I mean, you saw my folds and holes
而且你也没有离开
and you didn't run away.
现在我刚刚开始意识到 也许
Now, I'm just starting to realize that maybe
我们就是应该来一些无意义的狂欢
having meaningless flings is the way to go.
没有人会受伤也没有任何附加条件
No one gets hurt. No strings attached.
只是你不应该让别人爱上你
It's just you shouldn't have to try to make someone love you.
就这样我不知道
That's all. I don't know.
我明自你的意思
I know what you mean.
你明白吗?
You do?
另外你把所有的信心都寄托在一个人身上 然后砰的一声
Plus, you put all your faith in someone and, poof,
他变成了别的什么人
they turn out to be someone else.
我曾经听过一个关于一个女人的故事
I once heard this story about a woman
她嫁给了一位医生 结果发现
who married a doctor, turns out
医生就是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
he was Bruce Springsteen.
我猜他只是想做个普通人
I guess he just wanted to be a regular person
呆上一小段时间什么的
for a little while or something.
我记得有一年的万圣节
I remember one year for Halloween,
芭布扮演布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀
Barb went as Bruce Springsteen.
天哪芭布
Oh, my God. Barb.
我在做什么?她以为我在睡觉
What am I doing? She thinks I'm sleeping.
我骗了她我想她可能对你有感觉
I lied to her, and I think she might have feelings for you.
哦不 我不认为她 -我一直是个糟糕的朋友
Oh, no. I don't think she... - I've been a terrible friend.
我还把那个枕头弄坏了
And I ruined that pillow.
哦埃德加我该走了
Oh, Edgar... - I should go.
也就是说我们时间不多了
Which means we don't have a lot of time.
天啊我需要你进入我的身体
Gosh, I need you inside me.
我们去那些坚硬的木制楼梯上做♥爱♥吧
Let's go make love against those hard wooden stairs.
埃德加噢谢谢你让我把这些事说完
Edgar. Oh, thanks for letting me talk through this
还让我那样骑着你
and letting me ride you like that.
现在我有了一次毫无意义的性♥爱♥
Now, I get meaningless sex.
身心舒畅感觉很好仅此而已
It feels good physically, and that's all.
小星那是
Star that was...
这真是太棒了
that was amazing.
我是说 这真的 真的很不一样
I mean, it was really, really different.
我是不是晃得太厉害了? -没有
Did I bounce too much? - No.
哦太好了
Oh, good.
那真是太可爱了
That was so lovely.
听着我真的得回去了
Listen, I really have to get back.
芭布永远不能知道这件事
Barb, can never know about this.
天啊我得走了
Gosh, gotta go.
让我们再来一次吧 -哦好的来吧
Let's do it one more time. - Oh, yup. Yup. Please.
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
哦我只是在玩这盏灯
Oh, I was just playing with this lamp.
我有点反胃
Oh. - I got a little reflux.
我试着叫醒你
And I tried to wake you,
但我看到你在床上放了个枕头
but I saw you put a pillow in the bed.
那只是个有趣的恶搞吗?我笑了但后来我想知道
Was that just a funny joke? I laughed but then I wondered.
哦嗯我不想骗你的
Oh, um, I just didn't wanna make you up.
你知道我不知道我要睡多久
You know, I didn't know how long I was gonna be out.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我以为你可能去了海里然后被卷走了
I thought maybe you went down to the ocean and got swept away.
你去哪了?
Where did you go?
我只是出去理清头绪
I just went out to clear my head.
让我的肺里吸入一些咸咸的微风
You know, get some of that salty breeze in my lungs.
好的 -然后一起去散了步
Okay. - And went for a walk with...
跟一只乌龟
a turtle.
一只乌龟?-你知道我只是
A turtle? - You know, I just
想确保他的安全 所以我 我 把他送回家了
wanna make sure he was safe, so I-I... made sure he got home.
你去了乌龟的家?
You went to a turtle's house?
我去了一只乌龟的家
I went to a turtle's house.
他们住在这附近的什么地方?
Where do they live around here?
你洗澡洗的怎么样?
Oh, over by bushes. How was your bath?
噢
Oh.
很好浴缸不错 -很好
It was good. Good tub. - Good.
我一直呆在里面
I just stayed in there, the whole time.
嗯那对你有好处
Well, good for you.
嗯我真的很放松水也很热
Well, I was really relaxed, and the water was warm.
而我
And I...
看到一只乌龟
saw a turtle.
在浴缸里吗?
In the tub?
是啊一个小乌龟
Yup. A baby one.
他刚好从排水沟里浮了出来
He just floated up out of the drain,
他游来游去朝我泼水
and he swam around, and he splashed me.
我试着抚摸他
And I tried to pet him,
但是他吓坏了因为你太大了吗?
but he got scared. - 'Cause your big?
比他大得多他又浮下去了
So much bigger than him. He went back down.
不管怎样所以你看不到他了
And, uh, anyway, that's why you can't see him right now.
哇
Wow.
我们也许应该去睡觉了
We should probably hit the hay.
是我们去睡觉吧我累了
Yes. Let's go to bed. I'm tired.
不管怎样我很高兴能和你在一起
Anyway, I'm so happy to be here with you.
嗯我很高兴能和你在一起
Well, I'm so happy to be here with you.
晚安晚安小星
Good night. - Good night, Star.
悠悠
Yoyo.
电影精选列表