但我们都来了我们就这样来了
we both come in. - We just come in.
好的听着我本不想说这个
Alright. Look. This is very difficult for me to do.
但我要告诉你们我们要关店了
But I need to tell you that we're closing the store.
什么? -哦我想他是说
What? - Oh, I think he means
要进行翻修哦我的天哪
for renovations. Oh my gosh.
我们能增加个自动点唱机吗? -请告诉我
Are we getting a juke box? - Please tell me
我们要加个点唱
we're getting that jukebox.
不请别再问我这个问题了
No, please stop asking me about that.
这家商店要永久性关门了
The store is closing for good.
显然詹妮弗·凯普莱布尔斯
Apparently, Jennifer Convertibles
作为一家全国性的连锁店
as a national chain
七个月前就关门了没人愿意告诉我们
closed about seven months ago and nobody bothered to tell us.
什么意思? -什么意思?
So, what does that mean? - What does that mean?
对不起我知道你们喜欢这里
I'm sorry, I know you love it here.
但好消息是公♥司♥
But the good news is that the company
会给你们一笔遣散费 -不 遣散费?
is giving you severance. - No. Severance?
我们不想被遣散不 拜托
We don't wanna be severanced. - No! Please!
这份工作就是我们的生命这是我们的生活目标
This job is our lives. It's our purpose.
不然我们感恩节还能去哪过呢?
Where are we gonna host Thanksgiving?
额你可以
Well, you can...
等等你是在商店关门的时候
Wait, you come in here when the store is closed
跑到店里来招举♥行♥感恩节晚宴吗?
and host your Thanksgiving dinners?
不是的
No.
天啊我真的很难过
God I'm really upset.
我不敢相信我们不会再在这里工作了
I can't believe we're not gonna work here anymore.
我很伤心我想我想我真的很伤心
I'm grieving. I think... I think I'm really grieving.
二我也是但是你知道吗?
Me too, but you know what?
我们会找到另一份工作的 这个小镇有的是机会
We'll find another job. This small town's full of places
都在招聘40多岁的女性
looking to hire women in their 40s.
嗯这就是你的心态
Yeah. That's the attitude!
我们会找到更好的是的
We'll find something better. - Yeah.
我是说我们都有高中学历
I mean, we both have high school degrees.
嗯你有嗯我没有
Well, you do. - Well, I don't.
我还以为你有高中学历呢 -嗯我没有
I thought you did. - Well, I don't.
我们能做什么? -女士们
Well, what can we do? - Ladies!
嗨
Hi!
米奇
Mickey.
你看起来棒极了 -你看起来棒极了
You look amazing. - You look great.
哇 米格尔和我刚回来
Wow. - Miguel and I just got back
度假回来的
from vacation.
我的皮肤科医生会对我不满意的
My dermatologist is not gonna be happy with me.
因为我吸收了一些超强紫外线
I soaked up some mega rays.
天哪看得出来你看起来容光焕发
Gosh, you can see it. You look glowing.
你看起来真的很黑
You look really dark.
姑娘们我可能会收拾行装搬到那里去
Girls, I might just pack up and moved there.
什么?哪里?-你去哪里了?
What? Where? - Where did you go?
佛罗里达海岸上的一片小小的绿洲
It's this tiny little oasis on the coast of Florida.
是像我们这样的人中年人
It's people like us. Mid-lifers
他们喜欢昂首阔步地经过游泳池阻止各种聚会
who still like to strut past the pool and stop the party
死的时候穿着管状上衣戴着满满的首饰和珠宝
dead in its tracks with a tube top and full jewelry.
哦嗯 -我不是在开玩笑
Oh. Yeah. - I'm not kidding.
我觉得我找到了个灵魂伴侣
I feel like I got a soul-douche.
灵魂伴侣?嗯
A soul-douche? Well...
也不算是说我找到的
And not that I was looking,
但是那里有那么多帅气的男人
but there are so many gorgeous men there.
我们聊着汤米·巴哈马那些品牌
We're talking Tommy Bahama
从头到脚的奢侈品
from head to toe.
汤米·巴哈马
Tommy Bahama.
逛逛24小时开放的便利店
Put that with a 24-hour CVS
还能给自己办个派对
and you got yourself a party.
我是说这是我一生中过的最棒的一周 你们这些女孩得去看看
I mean best week of my life. You girls have got to go.
嗯 不太好吧 -哦 是的 不是的
Well, not the best... - Oh, yeah, no.
我们现在还不是时候
We're not... - Time right now.
我们没有一个
We're not in a place
真的要去的地方 -我们真的不能离开
to really go anywhere. - We can't really leave.
我稍后会送你们一本宣传册
I'll drop off a brochure later.
哦哇谢谢 -哦是的
Oh, wow. Thank you. - Oh, yeah.
那就没有必要了我是说是的
That won't be necessary. - I mean, yeah.
看看那是什么样子就好了
It'd be nice to see what it looks like.
那个地方叫什么来着?
What's the name of the place again?
维斯塔德尔玛
Vista Del Mar!
剑鱼图 -玛尔图
View of the swordfish. - View of the mar.
在我们开始之前我只想感谢
Before we begin I just wanna thank
芭布和小星主办今晚的谈话俱乐部
Barb and Star for hosting tonight's talking club
并做了他们著名的
and for making their famous,
常做的热狗汤
usual hot dog soup. Again.
不客气 -这是一个简单的食谱
You're welcome. - It's a simple recipe.
简单哦盖尔不在这里
Simple. - Oh, Gail's not here,
但现在是6点整所以是时候锁门了
but it's 6:00 on the dot. So, it's time to lock the door.
我来了
I'm here.
你迟到了盖尔再见
You're late Gail, buh-bye.
谈话俱乐部正式开始了
Well, Talking Club is officially in session.
我真的很希望这周能谈谈马儿
I was really hoping to talk this week about horses.
特别是我的马儿
Specifically my horse,
我们度过的那段深刻的时光
and the spectacular time we had...
你知道规则的德洛丽丝
You know the rules, Delores.
我们分享的话题
We only share about the topic
从罐子里抽签决定
that we pick out of the talking jar.
把你的汤给我
Give me your soup.
今天的主题是
Today's topic is...
工作
jobs.
我想谈谈我在圣诞商店的工作
I wanted to talk about my job at the Christmas store.
我知道大家都觉得现在不忙
I know everyone thinks it's not busy right now,
但是我们一年四季不忙
but we are... all year round.
我相信你谢谢你
I believe you. - Thank you.
嗯我喜欢我在药房♥的工作
Well, I love my job at the pharmacy.
我可以玩药丸
I get to play with the pills,
有时我会随着音乐摇晃
and sometimes I shake them along to the music.
小星我们不能告诉女士们今天发生了什么
Star, we can't tell the ladies what happened today.
什么?你是说撒谎?我们不能这么做
What? You mean lie? We can't.
哦我们刚丢了镇上最火爆的地方的工作
Oh, we just lost our job at the hottest place in town.
他们会怎么看我们?哦
What will they think of us? - Oh,
我喜欢我的制♥服♥
and I love my uniform.
全是白色的
It's all white,
所以我可以穿我的个性短袜让自己脱颖而出
so I get to set myself apart with character socks.
听起来很有趣
Those look fun.
袜子上面画着咖啡杯和咖啡豆
These have coffee cups and coffee beans on them.
我希望你给我打扮打扮 -我没有时间
I wish you dress me. - I don't have time.
芭布和小星?你们呢?
Barb and Star? What about you guys?
我是说你们在镇上最火爆的地方工作
I mean, you guys work at the hottest place in town!
也许袜子会是个不错的话题
Maybe socks would be a good topic.
啊是我喜欢没有脚踝的袜子
Oh, yes. I love the socks without ankle.
芭布小星今天的话题是工作
Barb, Star, the topic is jobs.
给我们讲讲你们的工作吧
Tell us about your jobs.
哦 嗯… -哦
Oh. Well... - Oh.
呃今天是嗯很忙
Uh... Today was... - Uh, it was busy.
很忙 -是的
It was busy. - Yeah.
所以我们有很多的大件快递
So, we had a lot of... Big delivery.
送了一次大货 -有家具
One big delivery. - With furniture.
还有沙发 -桌子
And sofa. - Tables.
当时有个人
There was a guy.
他在送货他很高
He was delivering, - He was tall.
另一个比较矮 -没有那么高
The other was shorter. - Not as tall.
我们填好了表格还有库存
We filled out paperwork. - Inventory.
做妥了一切
Did everything.
然后我们不得不把它们全部装进去 -看看样品
Then we had to load it all in. - To look at the samples.
带来了样本二还有写字板
...brought the samples. - ...clipboard.
泡了些茶我们签了约
Made some tea. - We signed up.
然后我们就升职了
And then we got a promotion.
哦 -什么?
Oh! - What?
电影精选列表