I cannot hear you. What? - Baleafy Ornate.
它叫“巴利弗奢侈品店”
It's called Baleafy Ornate!
那儿什么都卖♥♥叫巴利弗
It sells everything bay leaf!
又不是玩文字游戏 我的天啊女士
It's a play on words! My God, lady!
好吧
Okay.
哦
Oh.
抱歉我刚才大喊大叫了
Sorry I yelled.
抱歉 该死
Sorry. - Shit!
什么该死?
What shit?
是芭布那个女人她在偷听
It was Barb, the other one. She was listening
在门口妈的她们真是
at the door. Damn, they're good...
间谍我真不敢相信这是真的
spies. I can't believe this.
埃德加你听我说好好听我说
Edgar, you listen to me and you listen to me good.
埃德加 -我在听
Edgar? - I'm listening.
好吧我只想确定你还能听到我说话
Okay. I just wanted to make sure you could still hear me.
有时这里的信♥号♥♥不太好
Sometimes the connection in here...
不管怎样
Anyway,
我需要你找到那两个人然后杀了她们
I need you to find those two. And kill them.
小星
Star.
小星
Star!
哦别再假装生病了
Oh, don't bother pretending to be sick anymore.
我知道那都是你的谎言
I know all about your little lies.
我知道你和埃德加的一切
And I know all about you and Edgar.
你猜怎么着?他是个坏人
And guess what? He's a bad man!
他要做一些可怕的事情
And he's gonna do something terrible!
什么? -他在执行命令
What? - He's following orders
从某个人那里我无意中听到他和他的老板通电♥话♥
from someone. I overheard him on the phone with his boss.
是他克拉姆科的老板吗?
His boss from Clamco?
不小星 他对你撒谎了 他是个杀手
No, Star! He lied to you! He's a killer!
杀手?
A killer?
但是芭布你说的太荒谬了
But, Barb, what you're saying is ridiculous.
我说的话一点也不荒谬
There's nothing ridiculous about what I'm saying.
埃德加要在海鲜果酱中间放一个接收器
Edgar put a receiver in the middle of the Seafood Jam
这会引发致命的蚊子它们会用飞奔进人群
that'll trigger deadly mosquitos that'll fly into the crowd
然后杀掉所有人
and sting everybody with their killer tails!
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
这都是你编造的 -哦得了吧
You're making this all up! - Oh, come on.
我真不敢相信你
I cannot believe you.
你因为埃德加选了我而心生嫉妒
You're mad because Edgar picked me!
让我喘口气吧我没有嫉妒
Get me a break. I am not mad about that.
而且这不是我编造的
And I am not making it up.
我要报♥警♥了 好的
I'm calling the police. - Fine.
杰夫的香蕉船?
Jeff's Banana Boats?
我没有去玩香蕉船
I didn't go through with it.
趁我躺在这里生病的时候吗?
While I was lying here in my deathbed?
你没有生病 -你当时还不知道吧?
You weren't sick. - You didn't know that?
因为你撒谎了你也是
Because you lied. - So did you.
我真应该上那艘香蕉船的
I should have gone on that banana boat.
我真心希望 哦
I wish I did. - Oh.
我听说那是用来防止甩胸的
I hear it's a real tit flapper.
911您有什么紧急情况?
911, what's your emergency?
呃没什么
Uh, never mind.
我以为我看到了一个窃贼 但那是一个乌龟
I thought I saw a burglar but it was a... turtle.
悠悠你在哪里?
Yoyo, where are you?
蚊子就快到了
The mosquitoes are almost there.
干的好
Goodie.
还有记住不要把方向盘打得太直
And, remember, don't keep the steering wheel too straight.
要多加些微小的动作左右摇晃
Lots of tiny movements, left to right.
我真希望我们没有带这些绳子
I wish we wouldn't have had these ropes.
别挣扎了
Stop squirming.
相信我这样更好我本应该杀了你们的
Believe me this is better. I'm supposed to kill you guys.
什么?谁说要杀了我们?埃德加发生什么事了?
What? Who said to kill us? Edgar, what is happening?
噢 我们的手镯很锋利 -这些手镯真的硌的很疼
Ow! Our bracelets are sharp. - These bracelets really hurt.
它们很锋利我知道呀它们很锋利小心点
They're sharp. I know. - They're sharp, be careful
我们…
with that. And we...
埃德加你骗了我
Edgar, you lied to me!
你应该说出来我对HPV了如指掌
You should talk. I know all about the HPV.
好吧听着我正要告诉你这件事
Okay. Look, I was gonna tell you about that.
很多人都有那种病我是说你可能也有
A lot of people have it. I mean, you probably have it.
什么?别想把我弄糊涂
What? Stop trying to confuse me.
小星 我以为你和我们不一样
Star, I thought you we're different.
埃德加
Edgar.
别让他骗了你小星
Don't let him bamboozled you, Star.
他是个杀手告诉她
He's a murderer. Tell her.
你的身份是伪造的 -你们的身份也是伪造的
You're not who you say you are. - You're not who you say you are.
我们就是我们自己我们是芭布和小星
We are who we are. We're Barb and Star.
不像你埃德加你这个大骗子
Unlike you, Edgar, you big effin' liar.
哈?
Huh?
天啊我就知道这不是真的
God, I knew this wasn't real.
再也没有人会再爱我了
And no one could ever love me again.
天啊我现在太伤心了
God, I'm in so much grief right now.
再见 女士们 -埃德加 请等一下
Goodbye, ladies. - Edgar, please wait.
很多无辜的人会死
A lot of innocent people will die.
至少告诉我们为什么?
At least tell us why?
为什么你会卷入这么可怕的事情?
Why you would ever be involved with such an awful thing?
很好我来告诉你们
Fine. I'll tell you.
哦他拉了把椅子说来话长
Oh, he pulled up a chair. - It's gonna be a long story.
我七岁的时候我父亲
When I was seven years old my father
丢下了我妈妈 还有我的十一个妹妹 还有我
left my mom, my eleven sisters, and me.
用你的手镯割开我是最年长的
Use your bracelet. - I was the oldest,
所以我不得不支撑起家庭
so I had to support us.
,我们没有钱
We had no money.
我做过零工在本♥田♥造割草机
I did odd jobs. I built lawnmowers for Honda.
我甚至想把我的便便卖♥♥给农民
I even tried to sell my poop to farmers
当成肥料卖♥♥给他们
saying that it was fertilizer.
但这永远不够
It was never enough.
有一天一个穿斗篷的女人
One day, a woman wearing a cape
她头上套着袋子她把50块钱放进我的杯子里
and bag over her head put $50 in my cup.
哦嗯 -哦嗯 -嗯
Oh. Hmm. - Oh. Mm-hmm.
她开始勾引我
She started to seduce me
尽管她叫我做的差事是违法的
as the errands became more criminal.
但我依然被她迷住了
I fell under her spell.
我以为那是爱
I thought it was love.
我愿意为她做任何事
I would do anything for her.
我们总是谈论那个特别的计划
We'd always talk about this particular plan.
那是她毕生的心血
Her life's work.
为了帮助她我同意了
When it came time to help her, I said, Yes.
当然我也本来有保留意见
Of course, I had my reservations,
但是
but...
但她说等一切结束后 我们就可以成为正式情侣了
But she said when it was over, we could be an official couple.
那就是我当时想要的全部 也是我一直想要的
That's all I wanted at the time. That's all I've ever wanted.
人们总是为爱做一些疯狂的事
People do crazy things for love.
是的但是杀人那
Yeah, but, I mean, killing people, that's...
那太疯狂了
that's a lot.
是啊人很多那是是有点疯狂
Yeah, it's a lot of people. That's... that's a little crazy.
是吗?你不会为卡明这么做吗?
Is it? Wouldn't you have done it for Carmine?
你为了罗恩愿意吗?
And you for Ron?
等等
Wait.
你怎么知道芭布去世的丈夫罗恩·奎克西尔弗?
How do you know about Barb's dead husband, Ron Quicksilver?
等等 她告诉我的
Wait. - She told me
当她来见我的时候说的 -哦
when she came to see me. - Oh.
就在你来人行桥上见我的那晚
That night on the foot bridge right before you did.
嗯你不应该说那些的
Well, you weren't supposed to say that.
再见芭布和小星不管你们是谁
Goodbye, Barb and Star. Whoever you are.
好吧我们可以谈谈这件事我们就谈谈这件事吧
Okay. We can talk about it. Let's just talk about it.
那是 那是很久以前的事了 很长一段时间了
It's... It was a long time ago. A long time.
女士们先生们欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome
第49届海鲜果酱
to the 49th Annual Seafood Jam,
在这个蛤蜊火爆的地方
where the clams are hot
在这个蛤蜊火爆的地方
and the crowd is on the older side.
人们会死的
电影精选列表