Anniversary gift.
我们俩送的
From the both of us.
哦 不 这没必要 我们说了不要礼物
Oh, no, that's unnecessary. We said no gifts.
你们太贴心了 谢谢你 莉兹
That's very thoughtful of you. Thank you, Liz.
很高兴你这个周末能和我们一起度过
I'm so glad you could join us this weekend.
期待再次见到你
Look forward to seeing you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 小鸟最棒了
Let's go, Bird is the word.
你知道吗 我曾经很怕你
You know, I used to be afraid of you.
但我觉得我现在不怕了
But I don't think I am anymore.
我们都知道大学是个温床…
We all know that the university is a nest...
约翰 你想说什么陈词滥调都行…
John, offer all the platitudes you like...
关于自♥由♥主义在大学里的普遍性
about the pervasiveness
但校园并非铁板一块
of liberalism in the university,
但校园并非铁板一块
but the campus is no monolith.
我觉得你太天真了 艾伦
I think you're being naive, Ellen.
是吗?-我们都知道…
Do you? -We all know...
我不知道你在哪里上的学 约翰
I don't know where you went to school, John,
但我认识的教授们往往…
but the professors I know tend to
鼓励他们的学生审视证据
encourage their students to look at the evidence
并据此调整他们的想法
and adjust their thinking to that.
恐怕我们剩下的时间不多了
And that, I'm afraid, is all the time we have left.
谢谢你们 教授们
Thank you, professors.
我们下次再见
We will see you all.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
什么?不 不 不 不 不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
看看你
Look at you.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
自美洲殖民以来
Since the colonization of America,
坎伯兰公♥司♥就一直构想…
the Cumberland Company has envisioned the ideals...
一个单一 国家和谐的理想
of a singular, national harmony.
今天 我们很自豪能与有远见的作家…
Today, we are proud to partner with visionary author
伊丽莎白·内特尔斯合作
Elizabeth Nettles,
她的最新著作《变革》…
whose latest work The Change...
详细阐述了回归美国团结的道路
details the path back to American solidarity.
加入这场全国性的运动 它立志将“合众”…
Join the nationwide movement that aspires to put United
重新放回美♥利♥坚♥合众国
back in these States of America.
我们是坎伯兰公♥司♥
We are the Cumberland Company.
美国
U.S.A.!
你的书《变革》是一种文化现象
Your book The Change is a cultural phenomenon.
为什么会这样?
Why is that?
你看 美国人对现行体制感到被背叛
Look, Americans feel betrayed by the current system.
他们厌倦了争斗 -嗯
They're tired of fighting. -Hmm.
《变革》将人♥民♥置于政♥治♥之上
The Change puts people over politics.
是的 但是怎么做呢?
Yeah, but how?
想象一个没有政党的世界
Imagine a world without political parties
那些将我们划分为左派或右♥派♥
that divided us into those on the left or the right
或者最终划分为上层和下层的政党
or ultimately those above and below.
但那听起来像一♥党♥制
But that sounds like one-party system.
不 不 恰恰相反
No, no, absolutely the opposite.
民♥主♥的精髓 没有政党制度…
The essence of democracy, no party system...
人♥民♥处于事物的中心
people who are in the center of things.
我的意思是 看看国旗 你知道吗?
I mean, look at the flag, you know?
人♥民♥团结在一起 温和友善
People united in togetherness, gentleness.
倾听他人 关爱他人 《变革》…
Listening to others, caring for others. The change ...
嗨 -谢谢 亲爱的
Hi! -Thanks, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的 我以为你赶不上早一点的航♥班♥了
Darling, I thought you couldn't get the earlier flight!
妈妈 嗨
Mom! Hi.
杰玛搞定的 她是我的新助理
Gemma worked it out. She's my new assistant.
你知道 她以前在蒙大拿…
You know, she used to be a recruiter
为一个宗教式邪教做招募员
for a religious cult in Montana,
所以她非常善于说服人
so she can be very persuasive.
永远分不清你是不是在开玩笑
Can never tell when you're joking.
这里闻起来真香
It smells amazing in here.
爸爸在做他著名的馅料
Dad's making his famous stuffing.
用的是花♥园♥里的鼠尾草
Sage from the garden.
幸好我跑过步了
Well, it's a good thing I got the run in.
嗯…
Well...
好吧 我上楼洗个澡
Yeah, I'll just go upstairs and take a shower,
然后再下来碍大家的事
and then I'll be back down and in everybody's way.
真奇怪
That was weird.
爸爸?-嗯?
Dad? -Yeah?
她还好吗?
She okay?
你妈妈?她很好
Your mother? She's fine.
她看起来不太好
She doesn't seem fine.
嗯 她在大学里承担了很多事 所以…
Well, she's taking on a lot at the university, so...
得了吧 爸爸 你知道我们在说什么
Come on, Dad, you know what we're talking about.
那…那到底是怎么回事?
What... What the hell was that?
我们今天不谈这个 好吗?
We're not gonna do this today, okay?
我们今天就好好享受这一天
Let's just try to enjoy the day.
求你了
Please.
妈妈一直在她办公室里抽烟
Mom's been smoking in her office.
小鸟 她没有
Birdie, she's not.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 等一下
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second.
你在开玩笑吗?这是…等等 什么?
Are you kidding? This is... Wait, what?
很高兴见到你 -看看这个
Good to see you. -Check it out.
嘿 这是我见过的最酷的车
Hey, this is the sickest car I've ever seen.
天啊…
Holy...
我正在做孔雀式
I'm in peacock pose,
我旁边这个健身男说
and this gym bro next to me, he says
“你知道吗 我觉得我真的需要跟你谈谈…
"You know, I think I really need to talk to you
你关于女性选择权的段子”
about your set on a woman's right to choose."
我当时就说 “好啊 当然可以 老兄
And I was like, "Yeah, sure, buddy, of course.
等政♥府♥他妈把你阉了之后
As soon as the government fucking castrates you,
我们就可以开始讨论…”
then we can start having a conversation about..."
够了 餐桌上不谈政♥治♥
That's enough. No politics at the table,
记得吗?这是规矩
remember? That's the rule.
什么时候定的?-不如说说…
Since when? -How about a preview
即将到来的演出预告?那会不错
of the upcoming show? That would be nice.
对不起 爸爸 全都是政♥治♥
Well, sorry, Dad. It's all political.
想得美 -谢谢
Nice try. -Thank you.
加速太疯狂了 他妈的真快
The acceleration's insane. It fucking flies.
介意我问一下这车花了你多少钱吗?
Mind if I ask how much it set you back?
他们送的
They gave it to us.
没骗你 卖♥♥出一千万本就能得到这个
Shit you not. That's what 10 million copies sold gets you.
我要宣布一件事 -嗯?
I have an announcement. -Huh?
我们订了灯塔剧院
We booked the Beacon Theatre.
嘿 恭喜
Hey! Congratulations.
嘿 谢谢你 -嘿 这个可得留住
Hey, thank you. -Hey, that one's a keeper.
很会说话嘛 父亲 现在她会要求同工同酬了
Very diplomatic, Father. Now she will want equal pay.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congrats. -Thank you.
嘿 我们为你感到骄傲 你妈妈和我都是
Hey. We're very proud of you, both your mother and I.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 我们很骄傲 -谢谢 妈妈
Yes, we are. -Thank you, Mom.
剧院太他妈棒了 我喜欢 我爱灯塔剧院
The theater is fucking great. I love it. I love the Beacon.
你和辛西娅真的应该考虑一下…
You and Cynthia should really consider
正在发生的事情 你知道?
what's going on, you know?
是啊 不 我们 呃 肯定在讨论
Yeah, no, we've, um, definitely been discussing it.
好的 很好 -嗯
Okay, good. -Mm-hmm.
因为它现在是一场运动了
'Cause it's a movement now.
因为它现在已经超越了书本本身
Because it's beyond just the book at this point,
你知道吗?
you know?
我们正在与坎伯兰公♥司♥合作
We're working with the Cumberland Company.
坎伯兰公♥司♥?-嗯
The Cumberland Company? -Mm-hmm.
你♥他♥妈♥跟她上♥床♥了吗?
Are you fucking her?
辛西娅 她是我的助理
Cynthia she's my assistant.
我当然跟她上♥床♥了 -你永远学不乖
Of course I'm fucking her. -You never learn.
预产期是什么时候?-哦 下个月底
When are you due? -Oh, end of next month.
我的产科医生认为他们是同卵双胞胎
My ob-gyn thinks they're identical.
真的吗?-嗯
电影精选列表