And I really thought that I could, but I can't.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我上周终止了妊娠
I terminated it last week.
我本想告诉你的 我只是需要点时间
I was gonna tell you. I just needed some time.
而且……
And...
不 不 你……
No, no, you...
我一遍又一遍地告诉过你我的感受
I told you how I felt over and over and over again.
罗布 我知道你受伤了
Rob, I know that you're hurt,
但我没有错
but I'm not wrong.
把一個孩子带到这他妈的情况下是不公平的
It's not fair to bring a child into this fucking situation.
不 辛西娅 那是你的抑郁症在作祟
No, Cynthia, that's your depression talking.
是你的抑郁症在说话 -不 罗布
It's your depression talking. -No, Rob.
这就是为什么你需要吃药 这就是为什么你需要治疗
It's why you need the pills. It's why you need therapy.
天知道还需要什么他妈的东西
It's God knows what the fuck else.
看看……我们周围
Look... around us.
当这个世界毫无道理时
You shouldn't be having children
你就不该生孩子
when the world doesn't make any sense.
有个孩子也不会让情况好转
A kid doesn't make it any better.
那也是我的生命
That was my life, too.
它……它没了
It... It's gone.
我不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am.
你♥他♥妈♥的就看不到吗?
Can't you fucking see that?
我内心已经死了?
That I'm just dead inside?
我只是一个人的空壳 一个……
I'm a shell of a human being, a shell of...
……我以为我应该成为的那种人的空壳
...someone I think I'm supposed to be.
我没有活着
I don't live!
那是我的孩子 -你的孩子?
That was my child. -Your child?
那是我们的孩子 -你怎么敢?
That was our child. -How dare you?
我们的孩子 我本来要他妈的要当爸爸了
Our child. I was gonna be a fucking father.
下车 -你♥他♥妈♥……
Get out of the car. -Are you fucking...
从他妈的车里滚出去 下车 辛西娅
Get out of the fucking car! Get out of the car, Cynthia!
别他妈碰我 -你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Don't fucking touch me! -Are you fucking crazy?
别对我大喊大叫 -从他妈的车里滚出去
Don't yell at me! -Get the fuck out of this car!
你敢他妈……-你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Don't you dare fucking... -Are you fucking crazy?
别碰我 -你知道吗?去他妈的
Don't touch me! -You know what? Fuck this!
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
罗布 他妈的开慢点
Rob, slow the fuck down!
哦 去他妈的 去他妈的
Oh, fuck this. Fuck this.
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
操 你个小混♥蛋♥
Fuck! You little fuck!
去你的 你♥他♥妈♥毁了我他妈的生活
Fuck you! You fucking ruined my fucking life!
哦 去你的 哦 操
Oh, fuck you! Oh, fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
天啊 请停下来
Jesus! Please stop it!
那是他妈的我的孩子
That was my fucking baby!
那是他妈的我的孩子 辛西娅
That was my fucking child, Cynthia!
求你了 求你了 宝贝 -你为什么……?
Please, please, baby! -Why did you...?
去你的 那是他妈的我的孩子
Fuck you! That was my fucking baby!
宝贝?
Baby?
宝贝?
Baby?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你能不能请你……
Can you please...
回到我身边来
Come back to me!
罗……
Ro...
狗
Dog.
你需要个名字 狗狗
You need a name, dog.
我们都清楚你养不起我
We both know you couldn't afford to keep me.
对
Right.
我在拉斐特广场的老埃比特烧烤店
I'm at Old Ebbitt Grill in Lafayette Square.
你什么时候应该过来坐坐
You should come by sometime.
我给你做个舒芙蕾
I'll make you a soufflé.
小心点
Be careful.
他们正在针对你所在区域的非变革者
They're targeting the non-Changers in your area.
保罗?
Paul?
我们应该给这只狗起个名字
We should give the dog a name.
她会回来找他的
She's coming back for him.
你还不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
一切都不一样了 我们不能停止生活
Nothing is the same. We can't stop living.
必须付出关注 否则 还有什么呢?
Attention must be paid. Otherwise, what is there?
我求你了 艾伦 给狗起个名字吧
I'm begging you, please, Ellen, name the dog.
不
No.
巴斯特?查理?雀斑?就……就给狗起个名字吧
Buster? Charlie? Freckles? Just... Just name the dog.
就给这只狗起个名字吧 求你了
Just give the dog a name, please.
艾伦 给狗起名字 给狗起名字
Ellen, name the dog. Name the dog.
艾伦 给他妈的狗起个名字
Ellen, name the fucking dog.
给狗起名字 给狗起名字
Name the dog! Name the dog!
给他妈的狗起名字
Name the fucking dog!
给狗起名字 给他妈的……天啊
Name the dog! Name the fuck... Geez.
给狗起名字
Name the dog!
求你了 艾伦
Please, Ellen.
就给狗起个名字吧
Just name the dog!
接下来的一年里 没有生日 没有节日
There were no birthdays, holidays,
没有纪念日 也没有庆祝活动
anniversaries or celebrations the following year.
有了新的普查来追踪美国人
There's a new census to track Americans.
莫斯·何和他的父母逃走了
Moses Ho and his parents fled,
就像成千上万的记者 科学家
just like hundreds of thousands of journalists, scientists,
学者 知识分子 艺术家和自♥由♥思想家一样
academics, intellectuals, artists and free thinkers.
我妈妈重新找到了目标 用文字进行反击
My mom's found a purpose again, using words to fight back.
该死
Shit.
保罗 保罗
Paul. Paul.
那东西又出问题了
That thing keeps happening.
电力的问题 电脑……
With the electricity. The computer's...
什么?
What?
大门开了
The gate's open.
泰勒先生 泰勒太太
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor.
我们多次尝试联♥系♥你们
We've made numerous attempts to contact you.
我们是普查局的
We're from the census.
按剧本说就行 我们会没事的
Stick to the script. We'll be fine.
你们的家很漂亮
You have a lovely home.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
真香
That's lovely.
印度尼西亚的
Indonesian.
你很懂咖啡豆
You know your beans.
嗯 咖啡能揭示关于人的信息 这会让你吃惊
Well, you'd be surprised by what coffee reveals about people.
怎么说?
How so?
嗯 首先 这咖啡很精致
Well, for starters, this coffee is refined,
就像你们二位一样
like the two of you.
你喝黑咖啡……高效
You drink it black... efficient,
纯粹主义 抗拒改变
purist, resistant to change.
你太太加一点豆奶……
Your wife takes a dollop of soy milk...
完美主义者 严守规则和秩序
perfectionist, stickler for rules and order.
奶油和糖……这说明了你们俩的什么?
Cream and sugar... what does it say about the both of you?
我想这让我们成了老好人
I suppose that makes us people pleasers.
我还有些事要处理 所以我们能快点进行吗
I have some things to attend to, so if we could move this along.
你们结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
二十九年
Twenty-nine years.
你们在这住所住了多久?
How long have you lived at this residence?
二十♥八♥年♥
Twenty-eight years.
我们最大的孩子出生时就搬来了
We moved here when our oldest child was born.
她还好吗?安娜?
How is she? Anna?
自从我们女儿两年前失踪后
We haven't seen our daughter
我们就再没见过她
since she went missing two years ago.
目前有多少人住在这所房♥子里?
How many people currently live in the home?
四个
Four.
目前谁住在这所房♥子里?
Who currently lives in the home?
我自己 我妻子 还有我们的两个女儿
Myself, my wife and our two daughters.
局里的数据库显示是你 你妻子和三个女儿
The bureau database shows you, your wife and three daughters.
不正确 -辛西娅·泰勒 伯蒂·泰勒
Incorrect. -Cynthia Taylor, Birdie Taylor,
和安娜·泰勒
and Anna Taylor.
请不要让这事变得令人恼火
电影精选列表