Please don't make this infuriating.
安娜自从上大学后就没在这里住过
Anna hasn't lived here since she left for college.
你们的数据库需要更新了
Your database needs updating.
所以我们才来这里 泰勒先生 泰勒太太
That's why we're here, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor.
你有你女儿目前的地址吗?
Do you have a current address for your daughter?
没有
No.
你和她有过联♥系♥吗?
Have you been in contact with her?
没有 -为什么没有?
No. -Why not?
我们已经告诉过你了
We already told you.
只是 你知道 你女儿真是个活宝
Just that, you know, your daughter is such a scream.
我的意思是 有些人觉得被冒犯了
I mean, some people took offense,
她站在聚光灯下 但我很喜欢
her being in the spotlight, but I loved it.
在一切变得如此政♥治♥化之前
Before everything got so political.
你的政♥治♥派别是什么?
What is your political affiliation?
拒绝回答
Decline to answer.
依据什么豁免?-权利法案
Under what dispensation? -The Bill of Rights.
两人目前均失业
Both currently unemployed.
是否正确?-正确
Is that correct? -Correct.
你们的房♥贷仍在按期还款
Your mortgage remains current.
我能问问你们是如何管理还款的吗?
May I ask how you manage the payments?
这场审问结束了吗?
Are we done with this interrogation?
我们不是来……
We're not here to...
攻击你们的
attack you.
我被大学解雇了
I was terminated by the university.
我丈夫卖♥♥掉了他的餐厅让我们维持生计
My husband sold his restaurant for us to survive.
还有别的事吗?
Is there anything else?
让我直说吧 泰勒先生 泰勒太太
Let me be frank, Mr. and Mrs. Taylor.
安娜没有回应也没有填写她的普查表
Anna has not responded or filled out her census.
如果你们窝藏她
If you are harboring her
或拒绝透露她的下落
or refusing to disclose her whereabouts,
那么将不会有任何区别
there will be no distinction
介于你们自己和她那煽动性的行为之间
between yourselves and her seditious actions.
所以……
So...
你们需要决定是跟我们站在一起 还是反对我们
you need to decide if you're with us or against us.
你们背诵老掉牙的布♥什♥主义
You recite old Bush Doctrine,
这说明你们既是骗子又是剽窃者
which makes you both liars and plagiarists.
你女儿不能像圣女贞德一样到处乱跑
Your daughter can't run around like Joan of Arc.
圣女贞德唯一的罪行就是在别人拒绝时挺身而出
Joan of Arc's only crime was standing up when others refused.
一位真正的圣人 -一位见证者
A real saint. -A witness.
安娜·艾格尼丝·泰勒
Anna Agnes Taylor,
5月3日生于乔治·华盛顿医院
born May 3rd, George Washington Hospital.
她来到这个世界时很艰难
She came into the world hard,
脐带在她脖子上绕了两圈
an umbilical cord wrapped around her neck twice.
一个斗士 现状如何?
A fighter. Current status?
为爱痴狂 风趣幽默 美丽 正派 无可指责
Lovesick, hilarious, beautiful, decent, unimpeachable.
下落?去你♥妈♥的♥
Whereabouts? Go fuck yourselves!
我们已经填好了我们的普查表
We've already filled out our census.
现在 请别来烦我们
Now, please leave us alone!
你还不明白我们已经受够了吗?
Don't you understand we've had enough?
我们邮箱里他妈的有个管状炸♥弹♥
There was a goddamn pipe bomb in our mailbox.
你们的小女儿
Your youngest daughter.
那不是真的
It's not real.
我们并不总是知道我们的孩子能做出什么事
We don't always know what our children are capable of.
看来安娜不是家里唯一的反叛者
Seems Anna isn't the only rebel in the family.
她是个孩子
She's a child.
她是个整天待在房♥间里的科学怪人
She's a science geek who stays all day in her room.
根据新的安全法
Under the new security law,
她将被作为成年人起诉
she will be prosecuted as an adult.
最低二十年刑期
Twenty-year minimum
因密谋实施煽动行为
for conspiracy to commit seditious acts.
你们只需要在这里签字
All you have to do is sign here.
成为一个变革者之家
Become a Change Home.
否则 你们就让我们别无选择
If not, you leave us no choice.
我们绝不会签那个字
We'll never sign that.
你不准离开这所房♥子 听见没有?
You are not to leave this house! Do you hear me?
你不准再偷溜出去
You are not to sneak out anymore!
我真不敢相信你
I can't believe you!
让我解释
Let me explain.
让我跟你谈谈 好吗?
Just let me talk to you, okay?
去你的
Fuck you!
夹着你该死的尾巴
With your fucking tail between your legs!
求你了
Please.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你不应该在宵禁后还在外面
You shouldn't be outside after curfew.
说句话吧 求你了
Say something, please.
我们当时有什么选择?
What choice did we have?
我们可以离开
We can leave.
我们可以……我们可以带上女儿们
We can... We can take the girls
然后…然后去找安娜
and... and find Anna.
去个安全的地方
And go somewhere safe.
对不起 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
我们走吧
Let's leave.
注意
Attention.
为避免违规 请遵守宵禁时间
To avoid violations, please respect the curfew hours.
如有任何疑问
If you have any questions,
请联♥系♥区主管办公室
please contact the district supervisor's office.
这是第二次警告
This is your second warning.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我没什么可跟你说的
I have nothing to say to you.
你需要和乔什谈谈
You need to talk to Josh.
你已经把我们毁了 你还想要什么?
You have obliterated us. What more do you want?
你必须帮帮我
You have to help me.
求你了
Please.
我不知道他现在变成什么样了
I don't know who he is anymore.
你以为会发生什么?
What did you think was going to happen?
我以一个母亲的身份来求你 拜托了 拜托了
I'm coming to you as a mother. Please. Please.
是你的丈夫 不是我的儿子
Your husband, not my son.
大家好 嗨 -嗨 伊丽莎白
Hi, everybody. Hi. -Hi, Elizabeth.
嗨 莉兹 -很高兴见到你
Hi, Liz. -Good to see you.
嗨 -你好 伊丽莎白
Hi. -Hello, Elizabeth.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
你有点晚了 -嗨
You're a little late. -Hi.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
感谢大家来参加我们这个非常特别的场合
Thank you all for joining us for this very special occasion.
我父母结婚30周年纪念
My parents' 30th anniversary.
请大家鼓掌
Round of applause, please.
太好了 -谢谢
Lovely. -Thank you.
今晚我站在大家面前
Now, I stand before you this evening,
不仅作为一个自豪的儿子
not only as a proud son,
而且……
but...
莉兹?你能上来一下吗 亲爱的 拜托?
Liz? Can you come up here, honey, please?
莉兹 亲爱的?
Liz, honey?
请你上来和我一起 好吗?
Will you join me up here, please?
我想我可以放心地代表我们两人说
Think I can safely speak for the both of us
我们不可能有比你们更好的榜样了
when I say that we could not have two better role models,
不仅是为了我们的婚姻
not just for our marriage,
也作为我们孩子的父母
but as parents to our children.
虽然这并不总是容易……
And as it has not always been easy...
当然不……
certainly not...
我们爱你们
we love you guys.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
现在 如果我能稍微脱离一下讲稿
Now, if I can go off script here a little bit,
我有个小惊喜
I have a little surprise.
能放一下歌♥吗?
Can we cue the song?
并且我想请我的父母上前
And if I may ask my parents to please step forward
随着他们的歌♥曲跳支舞 以庆祝他们的爱情
and share a dance to their song as a celebration of their love.
女士们先生们 保罗和艾伦·泰勒
Ladies and gentlemen, Paul and Ellen Taylor!
来吧
Come on.
♪ Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House ♪
♪ There's a battle ahead ♪
♪ 前路有激战 ♪
♪ Many battles are lost ♪
♪ 许多战役已败北 ♪
电影精选列表