♪ But you'll never see The end of the road ♪
♪ 但你永远不会看到路的尽头 ♪
♪ While you're traveling With me ♪
♪ 只要你与我同行 ♪
♪ Hey now, hey now, Don't dream it's over ♪
♪ 嘿 现在 嘿 现在 别幻想一切都已结束 ♪
♪ Hey now, hey now ♪
♪ 嘿 现在 嘿 现在 ♪
♪ When the world comes in ♪
♪ 当世界介入 ♪
♪ They come, they come ♪
♪ 他们来 他们来 ♪
♪ To build a wall between us ♪
♪ 在我们之间筑起高墙 ♪
♪ We know they won't win ♪
♪ 我们知道他们不会赢 ♪
♪ There's a hole in the roof ♪
♪ 屋顶有个洞 ♪
♪ My possessions Are causing... ♪
♪ 我的财产正导致…… ♪
我们这是来了谁啊?-看看那个
Who do we have here? -Look at that.
好吧
Okay.
这很有趣
This is fun.
呃 我……这对我来说完全是个惊喜 不是我♥干♥的
Uh, I... This is a total surprise to me. I didn't do it.
肯定是我付的钱
I'm sure I'm paying for it.
你好
Hello.
♪ Happy anniversary Happy anniversary ♪
♪ 纪念日快乐 纪念日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy anniversary Happy anniversary ♪
♪ 纪念日快乐 纪念日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy she and happy he ♪
♪ 快乐的她 快乐的他 ♪
♪ They're both as happy As can be ♪
♪ 他们俩都快乐无比 ♪
♪ Celebrating merrily Their happy anniversary ♪
♪ 欢欣庆祝 他们的快乐纪念日 ♪
♪ Happy anniversary Happy anniversary ♪
♪ 纪念日快乐 纪念日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy anniversary Happy anniversary ♪
♪ 纪念日快乐 纪念日快乐 ♪
好了 大家给小丑点掌声 太棒了
Okay. Everyone give it up for the clown. That's fantastic.
我真不知道还有这一出 继续吧
I really didn't know that one was coming. Moving forward.
我把麦克风传给我一生的挚爱
I'm gonna pass the mic here to the love of my life,
伊丽莎白·内特尔斯·泰勒
Elizabeth Nettles Taylor.
她要就坎伯兰公♥司♥说几句
She has a few words to say about the Cumberland Company.
谢谢你 乔什 为你的……
Thank you, Josh, for your...
卡林
Carlin.
卡林
Carlin.
我想你了 伙计
I missed you, buddy.
来吧 我们得走了 快走
Come on, we got to go. Let's go.
快来
Come on.
伯蒂?
Birdie?
辛?
Cyn?
安娜
Anna.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 伯-伯蒂在哪儿?
Hey, where-where's Birdie?
伯蒂在哪儿?
Where's Birdie?
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
给爸妈一个纪念日惊喜
Surprising Mom and Dad for their anniversary.
今天是他们的纪念日?
It's their anniversary?
在这个考验我们决心
In a time that has tested our resolve
并揭示我们真实本质的时代
and revealed our true nature,
我们正在纠正这个国家的航向
we are correcting the course for this country.
说得好 说得好
Hear, hear!
我们正在为我们的家庭创造未来……
We are creating futures for our families...
并为我们的孩子创造新的教育机会
...and new educational opportunities for our children.
罗布在哪儿?
Where's Rob?
他现在是他们的人了
He's one of them now.
哦 -他们把所有人都收编了
Oh. -They take everyone.
你不该在这里 快走 快走
You shouldn't be here. Go. Go.
我很兴奋地宣布
And I'm excited to share
由于我们在坎伯兰公♥司♥的研究
that because of our research here at the Cumberland Company,
我们有信心我们的儿童再教育法案将会通过
we are confident that our child reeducation bill will pass.
可以确认在坎伯兰公♥司♥发生了一起袭击事件 大约在下午5点
...can confirm there has been an attack at the Cumberland Company at approximately 5:00 p.m.
待在屋里
Stay inside.
执法部门告诉我们
Law enforcement tells us that
建筑物内释放了一种生物制剂
a biological agent was released
距离白宫仅一英里
inside the building, just a mile from the White House.
作为一位自豪的母亲
As a proud mother myself,
我很高兴我的儿子们将拥有一个更好的社区……
I'm happy that my sons will have a better community...
这个社区将为他们提供关爱
...that will provide them with love...
打扰一下 伊丽莎白?
Excuse me, Elizabeth?
网上也传开了 -是真的
It's online, too. -It's for real.
好了 我们得走了 我们现在就得走
Okay, we need to go. We need to go right now.
请稍等 我们找到了嫌疑人的手♥机♥直播
Stand by. We found a live stream from the mobile phone of the suspect
他可能是该公♥司♥的员工
who may be an employee with the company.
衣服文字:你擦不完我写的字
维护真正的民♥主♥
坎伯兰公♥司♥
致家人
华盛顿特区发生爆♥炸♥
致敬之前提到的油画:《恋人》
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
她在这里
She's here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好了 -乔什
Okay. -Josh.
放下武器 举起手来
Drop the weapon! Put your arms up!
嘿 放下武器 否则我开枪了
Hey, drop it or I'll shoot!
重复 放下武器
Repeat, drop the weapon!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad!
跑 -跑 快跑
Run. -Run! Run!
跑 -爸爸 爸爸
Run! -Dad! Dad!
爸爸 妈妈
Dad! Mom!
快跑
Run!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
立刻趴下
Get down now!
站住
Stop!
不许动
Don't move!
走
Go!
她在这里 她在这里 -不许动
She's here, she's here! -Freeze!
我好害怕 保罗 -听我的声音
I'm so scared. Paul. -Listen to my voice.
搜查房♥子
Check the house.
安全 -警官
Clear! -Officer.
你是这个小组的负责人吗?
You in charge of this unit?
后门安全
Back door is clear!
是你领导这个小组吗?
Are you leading this unit?
我能看见你
I can see you.
站在那幅画前的漂亮姑娘
Beautiful girl standing in front of that painting.
你能看见她吗?
Can you see her?
我不知道
I don't know.
试试看
Try.
仔细看 试试
Look hard. Try.
我看到了我们
I see us.
只是 呃 里面是我的父母
Just, uh, they're my parents in there,
所以我不想让他们分开
so I don't want them separated.
我想让他们在一起 你明白我的意思吗?
I want to keep them together. You understand me?
我希望没有问题 长官
I hope there's not a problem, sir.
没有问题
There's not a problem.
我是你的上级
I'm your superior,
你需要听我的命令
and you need to listen to what I'm telling you.
明白吗?
You understand?
你往后退
Why don't you back up?
你♥他♥妈♥知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who the fuck I am?
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
你知道我他妈是谁吗?啊?
You know who I fucking am? Huh?
你知道我他妈是谁吗?
You know who I fucking am?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
等等 那是我的家人
Wait, that's my family.
那是我的家人
That's my family!
那是我的家人
That's my family!
那是我的家人 求你了
That's my family! Please!
女士
Ma'am.
把他也带走
Take him, too.
他和他们是一伙的 -是 女士
He's with them. -Yes, ma'am.
电影精选列表