If you try to groom another one of my children,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
哦
Oh.
我想她 -嗯
I miss her. -Mmm.
我也想念她
I miss her, too.
辛西娅 我说过对不起了 不是吗?
Cynthia, I said that I was sorry, didn't I?
我觉得我们应该回家了
I think that we should go home.
你想回家?-我想回家
You want to go home? -I'd like to go home.
好的 当然 -太好了
Yeah. Sure. -Great.
太好了 -太好了
Great. -Great.
你知道 也许你该停用安♥眠♥药♥了
You know, maybe you should lay off the sleeping pills,
因为我觉得…
because I think...
我只是觉得它们在扰乱你的头脑
I just think they're messing with your head.
我他妈恨你
I fucking hate you.
嘿
Hey.
莉兹在往车上装东西
Liz is packing up the car,
所以我们马上就走 不打扰你们了
so we'll be out of your hair in a minute.
介意我陪你坐一会儿吗?
Mind if I join you for a sec?
好的 -好的?
Yeah. -Yeah?
把这个关掉
Turn this off.
我需要喘口气
I need a breather.
事情真多 哈?-是啊
Lot going on, huh? -Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
他妈的一刻不停
It's fucking constant.
但我不需要跟你抱怨这个
But I don't got to tell you about that.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
还好 你怎么样?
Yeah. How you holding up?
我正在慢慢恢复 -嗯 是啊
I'm getting there. -Mmm. Yeah.
你知道的 -是啊 我知道
You know. -Yeah, I know.
所以我想确认一下
That's why I want to check.
是啊
Yeah.
我其实想跟你提一下 孩子们…
I did want to mention to you, actually, the boys...
好像有点发烧
seem to be running a little temperature.
你之前没让他们出去吧 有吗?
You didn't let 'em outside earlier, did you?
嗯 他们穿着毛衣
Well, they had sweaters.
只是因为他们容易得这种耳朵的问题…
Just 'cause they kind of get this ear thing...
是啊 不 嗯
Yeah, no, well,
孩子总是让人担心 不是吗?
children are a cause for concern, aren't they?
是啊 我正在体会这一点 -是啊
Yeah. I'm learning that. -Yeah.
还有很多要学的
Got a lot to learn.
其他一切都好吗?餐厅怎么样了?
How's everything else? How's the restaurant going?
餐厅?-嗯
Restaurant? -Hmm.
嗯 你知道 众口难调
Well, you know, palate's a fickle thing.
你说得对 这行不好干
You got that right. Tough business.
第一年倒闭60% 五年内倒闭80% 对吧?
60% fold in the first year, 80 by year five. Right?
我可不会碰那种商业模式
I wouldn't go near that business model.
是啊
Yeah.
不过 你知道 那种商业模式
Well, you know, that business model, though,
供三个孩子上完了大学 不是吗?
it put three kids through college, didn't it?
你知道
You know,
我知道那次止赎 你不得不…
I know about the foreclosure that you had to...
用房♥子的二次抵押贷款来避免
stave off with the second mortgage on the house,
妈妈不知道的那次
the one Mom doesn't know about.
嗯
Hmm.
你的肉类供应商是怎么压榨你的 你知道吗?
How your meat supplier is squeezing you. You know?
勉强发得出工资
Barely making payroll.
你的糕点师♥傅♥正在到处发简历
Your pastry chef's papering the town with her résumé.
那可是你的得力助手
And that's your right hand.
大家都知道 肯定很难吧
Everyone knows that. It's got to be tough.
一个人不应被他背负的秘密所拖累
A man must not be burdened by the secrets he carries.
嘿
Hey.
你还记得你小时候吗?
You remember when you were a kid?
你多爱吃罐装通心粉和奶酪?
How you loved canned macaroni and cheese?
是啊 当然记得
Yeah, of course.
是啊 佛朗哥-美式牌 是最好的
Yeah, Franco-American. It was the best.
没错
That's right.
我想让你吃得好点 但你不肯
I tried to get you to eat better, but you wouldn't.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
我不知道 我喜欢它的味道
I don't know, I loved the way it tasted.
你喜欢它带给你的感觉
You loved the way it made you feel.
食物讲述的故事 能烙印成记忆
Food tells a story that imprints memory.
这就是我这么做的原因
That's why I do it.
这就是为什么值得冒险
That's why it's worth the risk.
我很高兴这能让你开心
I'm happy it makes you happy.
听着 我想作为沉默投资人加入
Listen, I want to come on as a silent investor.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
完全不过问
Totally hands-off.
由你全权负责
You'll run the show.
让你渡过难关 你甚至可以做你之前想做的装♥修♥
Keep you afloat. You could even do that remodel you wanted to.
嘿 还有什么更好的方式能
Hey, what better way to
结交环城公路沿线的政客呢 是吧?
cultivate Beltway politicos, huh?
我以为这是我所能提供的最酷的生日礼物
I thought it was the coolest birthday present I could offer.
我们是自己灵魂的守护者
We're the keeper of our own souls.
嗯
Hmm.
小心点
Be careful.
你想考虑一下吗?
You want to sleep on it?
嗯 -你不必现在决定
Hmm. -You don't have to decide now.
你知道什么让我烦心吗?
You know what bothers me?
安娜
Anna.
你妹妹 你还记得她吗?
Your sister. You remember her?
她也有点让我烦心
She kind of bothers me, too.
她是个漂泊不定 放荡不羁的人 不过她是自作自受
She's a wandering libertine, though. She did it to herself.
她肯定让你在K街的新朋友们很难堪吧
The embarrassment that she must cause your new friends
是吧?
over on K Street, huh?
是啊 她有点让人头疼
Yeah, she's a bit of a headache.
是的
Yeah.
那……那么 这就是你今天来这儿的原因吗?
And... And so, is that why you stopped by here today?
来 呃 给我这点小贿赂?
To, uh, offer me this little bribe here?
贿赂?
Bribe?
还是你以为我会放弃我的女儿?
Or did you think that I'd give up my daughter?
等等 那是不是意味着你知道她在哪里?
Wait, so does that mean you know where she is?
嘿 乔什
Hey, Josh,
你现在应该离开这所房♥子
you should leave this house now.
我想你知道接下来会发生什么
I think you know what's coming.
聪明的生意人会听劝的
And a smart businessman would listen.
好好想想
Think about that.
哦……
Oh...
当我告诉你别让我的儿子们出去时
When I tell you to not let my sons go outside,
我是他妈的说真的
I fucking mean it.
哇 雨下得真大 快来
Whoo! It's really coming down! Come on!
哦 没关系 格尔达 我来弄 哦
Oh, that's okay, Gerda. I got it. Oh!
哦
Oh.
嘿 妈妈 是我
Hey, Mom. It's me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
很抱歉我之前没能联♥系♥你
I'm sorry I haven't been able to contact you before now,
但那帮混♥蛋♥想以罪名起诉我
but those fuckers are trying to charge me with crimes
把我打为国家公敌
and brand me an enemy of the state.
我只是不能告诉你我在哪里 对不起
I just can't tell you where I am. I'm sorry.
但是 你知道 格尔达也和我们在一起
But, you know, fucking Gerda's with us.
这难道不是些疯狂的间谍把戏吗?
Isn't that some crazy spy shit?
我想你 我爱你
I miss you, and I love you.
替我抱抱伯蒂
Give Bird a hug for me.
告诉爸爸我想念他的豆焖肉
Tell Dad I miss his cassoulet.
暂时再见了
Bye for now.
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
对不起 我在帮你妈妈
I'm sorry, I was helping your mom.
快上车 拜托了
Just get in the car, please.
孩子们都快他妈的发疯了
The kids are losing their fucking minds.
你想听什么播客?
What podcast do you want to listen to?
我知道你认为这是个奇迹
I know you think that it's a miracle.
我也真的以为我可以 但我做不到
电影精选列表