I wasn't going to let her just highjack my class.
你为什么要把这事轻描淡写?
Why are you minimizing this?
你基本上描述了所有大学生
You basically described every college student ever.
他们都是一群小墨索里尼 他们不…
They're all a bunch of little Mussolinis. They don't...
放我出去
Let me out!
八年了 人是会变的
Eight years. People change.
不 保罗 他们不会
No, Paul, they don't.
我们刚认识时 我登记的是“无党派偏好”
I was registered "no party preference" when we met.
这根本不是一回事
That is so not the same thing.
我只是想说 我认为…
I'm just saying that I don't think that
你没有什么可担心的
you have anything to worry about,
因为他们不会长久的
because it's not gonna last.
你为什么非要破坏我们的夜晚?
Why are you trying to spoil our night?
别这样
Don't do that!
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
她来了 那个不检点的女学生
There she is, the naughty co-ed.
猜猜哈里斯家的房♥子值多少钱?
Guess how much the Harris's home's worth?
我不知道 -在福里斯特希尔
I don't know. -It's in Forrest Hill.
250万
2.5.
四百万
Four million.
你为什么要这样折磨自己?
Why do you do this to yourself?
所有美国人在空闲时间都这样:
It's what all Americans do in their spare time:
怒气冲冲
seethe in anger.
那是因为你对任何事都没有信念
That's because you don't have faith in anything.
什么?
What?
嗯?
Hmm?
你刚才说什么?-没什么
What did you say? -Nothing.
那棵树肯定…
That tree is definitely obstructing
妨碍了邻居的物业 看到没?
the neighbor's property. See?
怎么会有人误以为你…
How could anyone mistake you
是关心环境的人呢?
for somebody who cares about the environment?
那你想让我怎么做?
Well, what do you want me to do?
坐在这里听你姐姐和鼓手在楼上搞吗?
Sit here while your sister bangs the drummer upstairs?
我什么都听不见 给 吃你的维生素
I can't hear anything. Here, take your vitamins.
讽刺的是 它们听起来像军鼓和踩镲
Ironically, they sound like the snare and high-hat.
你在说什么?-听
What are you talking about? -Listen.
听 -嘘
Listen. -Shh.
什么?
What?
等等 我觉得那是你父母
Wait, I think that's your parents.
嘿
Hey.
我们能安静会儿吗?嘘 -什么?我很安静啊
Can we do quiet time? Shh. -What? I'm quiet.
嘘 是你的呼吸声
Shh. It's your breathing.
就像…是的 -好吧
It's like... yeah. -Okay.
泰勒家 还有10分钟
Taylors, 10 minutes to go!
小鸟 走吧
Birdie, let's go!
“请你念这段台词 …
"Speak the speech, I pray you...
要按照我吩咐你的样子”
as I pronounce it to you."
我们能回去了吗?
Can we go back now?
是的 我想我们…看那些鸟
Yeah, I think we're... Look at the birds.
我的天 你在干什么?
My God, what are you doing?
你为什么要那样做?
Why did you just do that?
别犯傻了 -我什么都没做
Stop being stupid. -I'm not doing anything.
乔希 我能跟你聊一下吗?
Josh, can I talk to you for a sec?
我们得赶12点45的车 -是的 我知道
We gotta make the 12:45. -Yeah, I know.
我好害怕 我不…
I'm scared! I don't...
看着它 看着它
Just look at it. Just look at it.
听着 我知道你要说什么
Look, I know what you're gonna say.
她都告诉你了吗?-是的 她说了 她说了
Did she tell you everything? -Yeah, she did. She did.
一开始没说 因为她觉得我会抓狂
Not at first, 'cause she figured I'd freak out.
但我们关系认真后 她就对我坦诚了
But once we got serious, she was honest with me.
我本可以处理得更好些
I probably could have handled this better,
但是 你知道 如果你给她一个机会
but, you know, if you give her a chance,
我真的觉得你可能会喜欢她
I really think you might like her.
她真的很聪明 妈妈
She's really brilliant, Mom.
而且她真的很尊敬你
And she really looks up to you.
亲爱的 我觉得你还没理解这件事的严重性
Honey, I don't think you're grasping the gravity of it.
严重性?
The gravity of it?
对谁严重?她才是那个不得不离开乔治城大学的人
For who? She was the one who had to leave Georgetown.
不 那是她自己的选择
No, that was her choice.
嗯 因为她被排挤了
Well, because she was ostracized.
她觉得自己像个弃儿
She felt like a pariah.
她作为学生是受到保护的
She was protected as a student.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 我读过那篇论文?
You know, I read it, the thesis?
然后呢?
And?
是很有挑衅性 没错
It was provocative, sure.
但反民♥主♥?
But anti-democratic?
绝对不是 不 -是的
Absolutely not. No. -Yes!
敌视民♥主♥的理论和政策
Hostile to the theories and policies of democracy.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得那是你们那代人的说法
I think that's your generation talking.
那个未能履行其义务的一代?
The one that failed its obligations?
世界变了 妈妈 好吗?总得有人来弥合差距
The world's changed, Mom. Okay? Someone's gotta bridge the gap.
妈的 我保证过不谈这个的
Fuck, I promised I wouldn't talk about this.
你在说什么?向谁保证的?
What are you talking about? Promised who?
你能不能停一秒钟
Can you just stop for one second,
求你了 做我的妈妈?
please, and be my mother?
什么?
What?
你什么时候需要过我的认可?
When did you ever need my approval?
是因为那本小说吗?
Is this about the novel?
别再提那本该死的小说了 那就是一堆垃圾
Stop it with the goddamn novel. It's a piece of shit.
好吗?那是毫无新意的科幻狗屎
Okay? It's derivative sci-fi bullshit.
没人关心是有原因的
Nobody cared for a reason.
你是个有才华的作家
You are a talented writer!
不 我不是 妈妈 我真的不是
No, I'm not, Mom! I'm really fucking not!
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
所以 你能不能就把我当你儿子对待?
So, can you just treat me like your son?
而不是像对待你该死的一个学生那样 求你了?
Instead of like one of your fucking students, please?
对不起我不像我的姐姐们
I'm sorry I'm not like my sisters,
你知道 她们他妈什么都擅长
you know, who fucking excel at everything.
你为什么总要这样?-让你抓狂了 是不是?
Why do you do that? -Drives you insane, doesn't it?
我什么时候让你感觉像个学生了?
When have I ever made you feel like a student?
你现在就在这样做 就是现在
You're doing it right now! Right now!
你到底了解这个女孩什么?
What do you even know about this girl?
好吧
Okay.
你了解这个女孩什么?
What do you know about this girl?
你知道什么让你♥他♥妈♥抓狂吗?
You know what drives you fucking crazy?
就是你没能让她屈服于你的方式 对吧?
It's that you couldn't bend her your way, right?
因为她有自己的主见 就是这样
'Cause she thinks for her fucking self. That's it!
要么就是你儿子是个失败者 我不知道
Either that or that your son's a failure. I don't know.
反正就是其中一个他妈的原因
It's one of the fucking two.
我得走了 -什么?
I gotta go. -What?
去赶你的火车吧 乔希 -是的
Catch your train, Josh. -Yeah.
显然 你九月份会来看我的演出 对吧?
Obviously. You're coming to my show in September, right?
亲爱的 我们不会错过这个机会…
Honey, we would not miss the opportunity to have our family
让我们的家人在付费观众面前被痛斥
excoriated before a paying audience.
利用一切素材 对吧?你教我的 对吧?
Use everything, right? You taught me that, right?
乖一点 -不
Be good. -No.
你还好吗?-嗯
You all right? -Mm-hmm.
很好 别担心我
Fine. Don't worry about me.
答应我你在路上会多跟我们联♥系♥
Promise me you'll check in from the road more often.
好的 以童子军的名义保证 妈妈
Yes, Scout's honor, Mom.
妈妈 我爱你 -哦 宝贝女儿
Mama, I love you. -Oh, baby girl.
小心开车 -我也爱你
Drive safe. -I love you, too.
把那些怪胎做的每件他妈的事都发短♥信♥告诉我
You text me everything these fucking freaks do.
你认真的吗?
Are you for surreal?
爱你 罗伯 到了发信息
Love you, Rob. Text when you get there.
乔希 -再见
Josh! -Bye!
好了 车来了 爱你
All right, car's here. Love you.
对不起 对不起 -好的 好的
Sorry, sorry. -Yup, yup.
周年纪念礼物
电影精选列表