Uh, very nice to meet you, Liz.
呃 请叫我们保罗和艾伦 -哦
Uh, Paul and Ellen, please. -Oh.
这是个很棒的派对
It's a wonderful party.
是的 你们又办得很成功
Yeah, you guys killed it again.
哦 我差点忘了 周年纪念快乐
Oh, I almost forgot. Happy anniversary.
谢谢
Thank you.
25年真是相当了不起的成就
25 years is quite an accomplishment.
她在大多数日子里都容忍♥着我
She tolerates me on most days.
嗯 你们有一个美好的家庭
Well, you have a beautiful family.
我是独生女 来自中西部一桩糟糕的离婚家庭
Only child here, by way of a nasty Midwest divorce.
嗯 -嗯
Mmm. -Mmm.
没关系 愤怒为写作提供了燃料
It's fine. The rage fuels the writing.
所以 你是个作家 -是的 那就是我们认识的原因
So, you're a writer. -Yes, that's-that's how we met.
是的 我们有同一个经纪人 圣诞派对上认识的
Yeah, we have the same agent. Christmas party.
她人好像不错…
She seems nice...
如果你能忽略那种基♥督♥复临安息日会的感觉
if you get past the Seventh Day Adventist vibe.
想想看 仿佛就在昨天
Just think, seems like only yesterday
他还因为生我们的气 离家出走到了国际间谍博物馆
he was so mad at us he ran away to the International Spy Museum.
没人告诉过我这事 -我都忘了这事了
Nobody told me that. -I forgot about that.
是啊 记得吗?
Yeah. Remember that?
你写哪方面的作品 莉兹?
What sort of writing do you do, Liz?
哦 嗯 我一直在写一本自我整理指南
Oh, well, I've been working on a self-organizing guide.
通过一个全新的棱镜看待我们的新世界
Our new world through a fresh prism.
听起来很重要
That sounds important.
她太谦虚了 书写得非常棒
She's being modest, too. It's brilliant.
确实
It is.
我 呃…我很期待读到它
I'm, uh... I'm looking forward to reading it.
那是我的荣幸 艾伦
I'd be honored, Ellen.
但我不能独占所有功劳
But I can't take all the credit,
乔希为这个项目贡献了很多
Josh brought so much to the project.
没那么多 主要是编辑方面的工作
Not really. Mostly editorial stuff.
不是这样的 不是这样的 -更多是编辑方面的工作
Not true. Not true. -It's more editorial stuff.
他 真的 他是个灵感来源
He's, really, he's an inspiration.
不 全是她的功劳
No, it's all her.
那本科幻三部曲呢?
What happened to the sci-fi trilogy?
艾伦
Ellen.
呃 我有阵子没写那个了
Uh, I haven't been working on that for a while.
我一直想告诉你
I've been meaning to tell you
我非常喜欢你的短篇小说
how much I enjoyed your short story.
你的短篇小说
Your short story.
那是一个人物研究
It's a character study.
我有阵子没写了 从来没写完
I haven't worked on it in a while. Never finished it.
嗯 写得非常美 乔希
Well, it was beautifully written, Josh.
并没有
Not really.
反正是旧作了 -旧作?
It's old stuff, anyway. -Old stuff?
哦
Oh.
我去把这个加满
I'm gonna top this one off.
你想去稍微应酬一下吗?
You wanna go make the rounds a little bit?
好的 -好的?
Yeah. -Yeah?
我们要去…
We're gonna...
我去看看餐饮准备得怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on the catering.
好的
Yeah.
我是你见过的最随和的人
I am the most easygoing person you'll ever meet.
跟你说 这个邻居拿着链锯跑到我的地盘上
Mind you, this neighbor comes onto my property with a chainsaw
把树给砍了
and cuts down the tree.
说是入侵根 -哇
Invasive roots, he says. -Wow.
我们在派对上 不谈那棵树的破事了
We're at a party. We're not talking about the tree thing.
是啊 但我们有案子了 对吧?
Yeah, but we got a case, right?
呃…
Um...
那个 呃 属于小额索赔 -是的
That's, um, small claims. -Yeah.
罗伯和我做的是环境法
Rob and I do environmental law.
亲爱的 时刻到了
The moment has arrived, honey.
该演讲了
Speech time!
我们该怎么做?
How are we gonna do this?
我不知道…-大家好 大家好 大家好
I don't... -Hello. Hello, hello.
我不打算用这个玩意儿 我觉得不需要
I'm not gonna use this thing. I don't think so.
感谢大家今天来到这里 共度我们非常特别的日子
Thank you all for being here for our very special day.
感谢家人和朋友们前来
And thank you, family and friends, for coming out.
也感谢常来的老朋友们前来
And the usual suspects for coming out.
但我们最感激的是 保罗…
But most of all we're so grateful, Paul...
我们的孩子们能和我们在一起
to have our kids here with us.
辛西娅 安娜 乔希 小鸟…
Cynthia, Anna, Josh, Birdie...
爱你们
love you guys.
我们爱你 妈妈
We love you, Mom.
保罗?-嗯?
Paul? -Hmm?
我吗?-是的 你
Me? -Yeah, you.
我人生中最大的幸福…
My greatest happiness in life...
就是成为你的妻子
is being your wife.
哇
Aww.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. -I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
再来一轮
Another round!
干杯 妈妈
Cheers, Mom.
呃 嗯…
Um, uh...
我想…我想…-哦
I'd-I'd like to... -Oh!
哇
Wow.
是啊
Yeah.
说吧 保罗
Go for it, Paul.
加油 爸爸
You got it, Dad.
呃…
Uh...
我开始工作时是…
I started out working as a...
一个在下东区打工的破产副厨
broke Sous Chef on the lower east side.
而且 呃 我认识一个人…
And, uh, I knew a guy...
他能偷偷带我进现代艺术博物馆
who could sneak me into the Museum of Modern Art.
所以我就接受了他的好意
So I took him up on it.
有一天 我遇到了这个…
And one day, I came upon this...
这个…
this...
这个美丽的女孩…
this beautiful girl...
在画廊里…
in the gallery...
在勒内·马格里特的《恋人》面前
in front of Rene Magritte's "The Lovers".
嗯
Hmm.
而这个女孩 她仿佛将这幅画吸入体内
And this girl, she was breathing in this painting
仿佛画是她的一部分
like it was part of her.
我想 如果我能让这个女孩也那样看着我…
And I thought, if I can get this girl to look at me like that...
那将会是美好的一生
that would be a good life.
而她确实那样看着我了
And she did.
而且是美好的一生
And it's a great life.
哇
Aww.
艾伦 你…
Ellen, you...
…你是我的爱 你是我的历史…
...you are my love, you are my history...
我是如此深爱着你
and I am so in love with you.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darling.
为25年干杯
So cheers to 25 years.
为我们干杯
And cheers to us.
为我们所有人干杯
Cheers to all of us!
耶
Yeah!
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
小鸟
Birdie.
干杯
Cheers.
小鸟
Birdie.
各位 干杯
Everybody! Cheers!
我不确定您是否还记得我 泰勒教授
I wasn't sure if you'd remember me, Professor Taylor.
我不想冒昧
I didn't want to presume.
一开始没认出来 但我现在记起你了
I didn't at first, but I remember you now.
乔希一直很担心这个
Josh has been anxious about this.
我们一直想找合适的时机告诉您
We've been trying to find the right time to tell you.
在我的周年纪念派对上?
At my anniversary party?
那是…那是他的主意 -哦
That was... That was his idea. -Oh.
对不起 我来这里不是想让您难过
I'm sorry, I didn't come here to upset you.
嗯 那我就不难过
电影精选列表