虽然他为了当总统 付出了很多
"So, even though he wanted to do a lot as President,
但是仅仅上任32天后 就死于肺炎
"he died of pneumonia after only 32 days.
因此 威廉·亨利·哈里森的故事告诉我们
"So, we can all learn from William Henry Harrison
要注意保暖 勤洗手 这样才能拥有更好的免疫系统
"to wear our coats and wash our hands, so we have better immune systems.
说完了
"The end."
安妮 真棒
Good job, Annie.
好了 2号♥安妮 该你了
Okay, Annie B., your turn.
快下课了吧 我可不想耽误大家的假期时间
You sure there's time? I don't wanna keep anyone from vacation.
先上来
Just get up here.
你的演讲稿呢 在这里
Where's your essay? Up here.
而且还有即兴表演
And it's more of a performance piece.
开始吧
Here we go.
我演讲的总统是富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福
My president is Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
他于1932年当选 那时候人人都很穷
He was elected in 1932, when almost everyone was poor.
就像现在一样 不过那时没有英特网
So, pretty much just like now, but without the lnternet.
除了各行业的尖端人才 其他都是穷♥人♥
Everyone except the front row, you be the poor people.
饥饿与愤怒 让你咆哮 让你跺脚
You're hungry and mad. So, growl and stomp your feet.
恭喜第一排的同学 你们是富人
Front row, good news, you're the rich people.
一边微笑 一边鼓掌 你们比其他人做得好
Laugh and clap like you're better than everybody.
但是富兰克林不想大家都那么穷 于是他给了大家工作
But FDR didn't like it that everyone was poor, so, he gave them all jobs.
他将这项措施 称为新政
He called it the New Deal.
勤奋工作 你就会变得富裕
Work hard, and you get rich.
我拍了一下的 都是富人
So, when I tap you, you're rich.
他让人们修路赚钱
He had people build roads and got paid.
砍树也可以赚钱
Cut down trees and got paid.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子 上大学都变得简单了
Made it easy to buy a house, go to college.
很快 整个国家的人♥民♥都很高兴
Soon, the whole country was happy.
富人们 你们也别担心
But don't worry, rich people.
你们还是比其他人富裕 因为你变得更富裕了
You're still better than everyone because you get even richer!
说得好 安妮 祝大家假期愉快
Good job, Annie. Have a good vacation, everyone!
你可以及时赶到吗 我一向都可以的
You gonna make it in time? I always do.
我们帮你做掩护 祝你好运 运气是给失败者准备的
We'll cover for you. Good luck. Luck's for suckers.
明天...明天
Tomorrow... To-To-Tomorrow
明天
To-Tomorrow
我们的生活举步维艰
It's the hard-knock life for us
不好意思 你的车还剩多少时间归还 还有10分钟
Excuse me! Do you have any time left? I have about 10 minutes.
我来帮你还吧 真的吗
I'll return it for you. Really?
我保证
Promise.
谢谢
Thanks!
请不要靠近车门
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
我觉得我会喜欢 我确定我会喜欢
I think I'm gonna like it I'm sure I'm gonna like it
我觉得我会喜欢
I think I'm gonna like it here
10 9 8 7 6
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
5 4 3 2 1
five, four, three, two, one.
欢呼吧
Light it up!
谁想要免费的斯塔克斯手♥机♥呢
How many of you guys want some free Stacks phones, huh?
我听不见
I can't hear you!
安妮 纽约奇缘
班尼特过来订位了吗
Any reservations for Bennett?
亲爱的 我说过了
Honey, I told you.
要是有任何一个 可能是你父母的人来这里
If anyone I think could even remotely be your parents walk in,
我都会告诉你的 哪怕只有一点点可能
I'm gonna let you know. And I mean remotely.
不管是班尼特 森尼特 珀马格拉尼特
Name's Bennett, Senate, Pomegranate,
黑人 白人
black, white, other.
我都会告诉你
I'll let you know.
不管怎样 我猜你还是会继续等下去的 是的
I'm guessing you're gonna wait anyway. Yep.
拿着你的免费斯塔克斯手♥机♥ 绝不漏接一个电♥话♥
Get your free Stacks phone. Never drop a call.
谢谢 太好了
Thanks, thanks. Cool.
免费的斯塔克斯手♥机♥
Free Stacks phone. Okay?
谢谢 谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Thank you. All right.
女士 这个给你
And there we are, ma'am.
免费的斯塔克斯手♥机♥ 绝不漏接一个电♥话♥
Free Stacks phone. Never drop a call.
我绝对会选你做市长的
I'm totally gonna vote for you for mayor now.
你知道吗 这个活动跟竞选没有关系
Yeah, well, you know what? This isn't a campaign event.
不过我很喜欢你这句话
But I would totally love that.
好了 活动到此为止 谢谢
Okay, that's it. We're done. Thanks.
我得好好洗一洗 我觉得我快崩溃了 是啊
Hose me down. I feel like I'm on fire. Yeah.
你应该洗洗你的舌头
You should clean your tongue.
你亲了好几个小孩 别传染腹绞痛了
You kissed a few babies. You don't want to catch colic.
你说的没错 威廉
You know what? You're right. Will!
你握了500只手 你说说是什么感觉
You shake 500 hands, and you tell me how you feel, huh?
就像是动物园管♥理♥员♥
Feel like a zookeeper.
娶我吧 威廉 好的
Marry me, Will! Okay, sure.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系 我只是过来吃油煎酥卷的
It's okay. I just come for the cannoli.
下周五见 好的
I'll see you next Friday? You know it.
嘿 小姑娘 情况怎样 没消息
Hey, girl. How'd it go? Nah.
我可以用下 当然可以
Can I? Sure.
只要你把这些送给我的女神
As long as you give those to my lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
别动
Freeze!
我说了别动 你这个小鬼
I said freeze, you little rat.
我知道你听见了
I know you heard me.
快过来
Get over here.
这是卢送给你的
These are from Lou.
这一看就知道是卢送的
They look like they're from Lou.
我会告诉他 你很喜欢
I'll tell him you loved them.
你以为大家喜欢一个 伶牙俐齿的小女孩吗
You think the world wants a smart-mouthed little girl?
不喜欢 或者说 你不该在这儿的
No, they don't, or you wouldn't be here.
让你待在这儿的唯一原因是
And the only reason you are here is
国家每周会给我157美元
because I get $157 a week from the state.
相信我 其实根本不值得的
Which, believe me, is not worth it.
我应该用皮带 把你绑起来 你这个小鬼
I should put a leash on you, you little...
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
我以前是个闪耀的明星
I used to be a bright star.
我以前在世上最大的乐队 C+C音乐工厂
I was in the biggest band in the world, C+C Music Factory.
准备参加阿赛尼尔秀的
About to go on Arsenio Hall Show.
1991年9月16号♥
September 16th, 1991.
我对他们太客气了 我还没上台 就把我炒了
But I was too good for them! Fired me right before I went out on stage.
你的嗓子很好
You have a very pretty voice.
我到死都会守着这个秘密
I will die with that secret!
嘿 你这个小鬼 我还没有说完呢 快回来
Hey, you little monster, I wasn't done with you! Get back here!
我还没有告诉你
I haven't told you
我差点就加入 猫头鹰与河豚鱼乐队了
how I was almost one of Hootie's Blowfish.
我怎么会这样
How did I get here?
你找到他们了吗 没有 不过没关系
Did you find them? Nah, but it's okay.
真遗憾 真遗憾 安妮
So sorry. Sorry, Annie.
那个巫婆会听见我们说话的
The witch will hear us.
他们永远都不会去那间餐馆的
They're never gonna be at that restaurant.
闭嘴 佩珀 他们会去的
Be quiet, Pepper. Yes, they are.
你才闭嘴 伊莎贝拉
You be quiet, lsabella.
安妮永远也找不到她的家人 我们都找不到
Annie's never gonna find her family. None of us are.
别这么说 别听她的 米娅
Don't say that. Don't listen to her, Mia.
很快就会有人收养你了 我保证
You're gonna get adopted. I promise.
你总是这么说 我已经13岁了 没有人想要青少年
You keep saying that. I'm almost 13. No one wants a teenager.
会有人要的 我们的家人肯定在某个地方
Yes, they do. We all have families somewhere.
你可以再读一遍你的留言吗 好的
Can you read your note again? Okay.
天啊 读了一百万遍了吧
Oh, God. For the millionth time?
对 快读 安妮 不过小声点
Yeah, read it, Annie. But quietly.
他们去了多玛尼餐馆 点了两份油煎酥饼
They went to Domani's, ordered two cannolis,
然后给我写了这封留言
and wrote me this note.
"请照顾我们的孩子 她叫安妮
"Please take care of our baby. Her name's Annie.
我们很快就会来接她
"We'll be back to get her soon.
她的脖子上有半个盒式挂链 另一半在我们这儿
"There's half a locket around her neck, and we have the other half,
等我们遇到她了 就能认出她是我们的孩子"
"so when we come for her, you'll know that she's our girl."
我可以看看嘛
Can I see it?
他们会过来找我们的 我保证
They're gonna come back for all of us. I promise.
起来 快起来 小鬼们
Wake up! Wake up, rats. Get out of bed!
还早呢 今天是星期六
It's so early. And it's Saturday.
谢谢你们提醒我时间和日期 现在我们再说说天气吧
Thanks for the time and date. Now, over to Stormy for the weather.
下雨了
电影精选列表