做的最人道的事 不足挂齿
this entire campaign, all due respect. None taken.
你怎么没告诉我 你救了一个小女孩 你什么也没说
You didn't tell me you saved a little girl. You didn't tell me anything.
就像蜘蛛侠一样
Like Batman.
听着 你要利用这一点
Hey, listen to me. You gotta capitalize on this.
那当然 你要请她过来吃饭
Of course we do. You invite her to lunch.
不行 看看她怎么样
No. See how she's doing.
拍几张照片 媒体就爱吃这一套
Snap a few pics. The press'II eat this up.
我们认识她吗 这才是最重要的
Do we know who she is? That's the best part.
她是黑人区收养的孩子
She's a foster kid from Harlem.
你听到我说什么了吗 她是孤儿 黑人区的
Did you hear what I said? Foster kid! Harlem!
你眼部的血管都鼓起来了
Your undereye vein is bulging.
我会找到她的 不要 我让格蕾丝去找她
I'm gonna go get her. No. I'm gonna let Grace go get her.
什么 为什么 什么 这个主意太糟糕了
What? Why? What? That's a terrible idea!
那你想让这个人
Do you actually want 5-hour Energy to go over there
过去吓坏这个小女孩吗
and scare this little child?
我都不知道是怎么回事 格蕾丝 拜托
I don't even know what this is about. Grace, please.
就当为了我 格蕾丝
For me, Grace. Please.
谢谢 威廉 让我去黑人区吧
Thank you. Will, let me go to Harlem.
拜托 别让她去 去黑人区 你会被爆菊的
Please. Don't send her. They will whoop your ass in Harlem.
别关掉 谢谢
Don't shut me off. Thank you.
别关掉
Don't shut me off!
你好
Yeah.
是科琳·汉尼根吗
Is that Colleen Hannigan?
我想进去和你谈谈 你照顾的一个小孩的情况
I was wanting to talk to you about a girl in your care.
安妮
Annie.
是威廉·斯塔克斯叫我来的 他想请安妮共进午餐
I work for William Stacks and he would love to take Annie out for lunch.
为什么
Why?
他们昨天撞到了 她没跟你说吗
They ran into each other yesterday. She didn't tell you?
没有
No.
昨天晚上 我们没有时间好好谈话
We didn't have a chance to have our girl-talk jawbone last night.
安妮
Annie!
你是说他撞到她了
So you said he ran into her?
因为我注意到她的脖子 好像有点僵硬
'Cause I noticed that her neck did seem a little whiplash-y.
我们非常乐意 捐助你选的机构
We are happy to make a donation to the charity of your choice.
天啊 那选择太多了
Gosh! There's so many to choose from.
是的 比如 拯救鲸鱼机构
There is. Let's see, Save the Whales, of course.
净水组织 没有干净的水 鲸鱼怎么生存
And Clean Water, but you can't have whales without water.
天啊 你知道吗
Gosh. You know what?
你把现金给我就可以了 我来帮你分配
Just make it out to "cash." I'll divvy it up.
太好了 安妮
Perfect. Annie!
她就像个天使
You know, she's such an angel.
可遇而不可求 我们把她当亲生女儿看待
We don't inherit the Earth, we borrow it from our children.
你们感情真好
It's a lovely sentiment.
她来了
There she is.
嗨 安妮 我是格蕾丝
Hi, Annie. I'm Grace.
我是斯塔克斯先生的下属 就是昨天撞你的那位先生
I work for Mr. Stacks, the gentleman that you ran into yesterday.
他想请你共进午餐
He'd like to invite you to lunch.
我保证 不会耽误你太多时间的
I promise we won't keep you long.
你让我待多久都可以
You can keep me as long as you want.
不会吧 这是真的吗
No way! Is this for real?
这辆车跟地铁一样大 你太幸运了
This car's as big as a subway! You're so lucky!
真不可思议
It's incredible.
我的天啊 我也想上车 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh. I want that! Oh, my gosh!
想吃什么都可以
Help yourself to whatever you want.
不是吧 真的吗
No way. Really?
当然
Sure.
给我这个 我要这个 噢 我的天啊
Give me this! Give me this! I want this! Oh, my God!
我要那个 我要那个 太过瘾了 我的天啊
I want that one! I want that! This is crazy! My God!
小孩这么喜欢吃糖啊
Kids love candy, huh?
嘿 安妮 或许我应该跟你一起去
Hey, Annie! Maybe I should come with you
确保一切进行的更顺利 对吧
and make sure that everything's USDA Grade A awesome, huh?
我可以的 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
再见 安妮
Bye, Annie!
再见 再见
Bye! Later.
谢谢 我的天啊
Thanks! Oh, my gosh.
嘿 美女
Hey, gorgeous!
有个出名的孩子 感觉如何
How does it feel to have a famous kid?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这是安妮
It's Annie!
你的安妮
Your Annie!
令晚想和我约会吗 我买♥♥了跳舞的裤子
Hey, you wanna go out tonight? I got my dance pants on.
我的人格还没这么低
I haven't hit that rock bottom yet.
我就喜欢你这么对我说话
I love it when you throw me shade!
给 卢 没事 她会喜欢我的
Here, Lou. It's okay. She likes me.
天啊 这太好吃了
Oh, my God, this is so good.
斯塔克斯先生 想和你合影 可以吗
Mr. Stacks would like to take some pictures with you, if that's all right.
应该可以 为什么 人们想知道你没事
I guess so. Why? People wanna know that you're okay.
哪些人 所有看到新闻的人
What people? Everybody who saw that.
我的头发蓬的好大
My hair's gigantic.
你想收听什么节目都可以 我可以听一下脱口秀吗
We can listen to whatever you like. Can you put on talk radio?
你确定不想听音乐吗
Are you sure you don't wanna listen to music?
我喜欢听脱口秀 可以让我平静
I love talk radio. It calms me.
我也是 我小时候超爱听
So do I. I loved it when I was a little girl.
我曾经认为 他们都是我的朋友
I used to think that they were all my friends.
抱歉 那听起来太伤感了
Sorry, that sounded very sad. Sorry.
我有很多朋友 不用担心我
I have a lot of friends, so don't worry about me.
我的工作很忙 真的 我本来可以交更多朋友的
I mean, so I work a lot. I do. And I could have some more friends.
但是你真正需要的朋友 又有几个呢
But how many friends do you really need?
有时我父母问起我
I mean, if you were my parents asking me,
"你过得充实 幸福吗 格蕾丝"
"Are you fulfilled and are you happy, Grace?"
这完全跑题了
That's a whole different conversation, right?
我们还是不说这个了
But we're not having that conversation.
老实说 你没这个资格 问我朋友多不多 所以
And, frankly, it's really not your position to ask me that at all. So...
好吧
Okay.
她来了 我们的小孤儿安妮
There she is. Our own Little Orphan Annie.
是收养的孩子
Foster kid.
她来了
She's here.
嘿 就是她 对吧 好了 我们开始吧
Hey, this is the one, right? All right. Let's get this.
等一下
Slow your roll.
你说 我们可以先吃饭吗 坐了很长时间的车
Excuse me? Can we eat first? It was a long drive.
好 快去
Yeah, yeah. Go, go.
好的 当然 我们先吃 我们有的是时间拍照
Yeah, yeah, sure. Let's eat. We got time for that.
好了
All right.
你昨天撞了我后 有什么感受
So, how are you feeling from yesterday?
别演戏了
So, what's the hustle?
你怎么这么想 我没有演戏
What makes you think there's a hustle? There's no hustle.
快 快
Come on, come on.
我10岁了 我不是傻瓜
I'm 10. I'm not an idiot.
我从来没说你是
I never said you were...
什么傻瓜 或10岁
an idiot. Or 10.
事实是 我还不知道你多大
Truth of the matter is, I don't know how old you are.
10岁 好 我们知道 你不是傻瓜
Ten. Well, now we know that you're not an idiot.
但是还有很多人
But there are a lot of people out there
看了我救你的照片
that are and when they saw that photo of us,
他们都觉得 我会是个好的市长
they thought that I would make a great mayor.
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为我是
Why? Because I'm a...
我是个富人 我救了一个孤儿
I'm a rich guy. I saved an orphan.
我不是孤儿 我是被收养的孩子
I'm not an orphan, I'm a foster kid.
而且你并没有救我
And you didn't save me.
我没有救你 不是我把你从火车前抱起来的吗
I didn't save you? I didn't just push you out of the way of a van?
要不我把那辆车找回来 完成他所做的
Why don't I call that van back and have him finish up what he...
你知道吗
You know what?
越多人看到我们在一起 我的竞选就越有可能
The more we're seen together, the better it is for my campaign.
等下 市长就是这么被选出来的吗
Wait. That's how a mayor gets elected?
是的 很出入意料吧
Yes. lnsane, isn't it?
要是我跟你一起住的话 那你不是可以当总统了
I bet if I moved in with you, you'd become president.
跟我一起住
Move in with me?
这不是什么派对
This is not that kind of party.
好了 好了
That's it. That's it. That's it.
电影精选列表