我觉得他有话想跟你说
I think he wants to tell you something.
其实这个主意不错 安妮搬过来跟你一起住
Actually, that's not a bad idea. Annie coming to live with you.
什么 什么
What? What?
据我所知 你住的地方很拥挤
From what I understand, it's very crowded where you live.
你想不想住一个宽阔的地方 你可能会喜欢的地方
How'd you like some more space? Is that something that you might like?
跟一个世界首富一起住
Living with the richest guy in the world?
这个我喜欢
Yeah, that's something I might like.
太好了 你在搞什么鬼
Great. Perfect. Guy. What are you talking about?
听我说 只要住几周就行了
Listen to me. It'll only be for a few weeks.
然后她就可以回去了
Then she'll go back to wherever she came from.
领养一个孩子 马上可以赢得15%的选票
Taking in a foster kid, that's an automatic 15 point jump in the polls.
我保证 一你要我扮演奶爸
Guaranteed. You want me to play Daddy?
很简单的 我只需要一日三餐和一张床
It's easy. All I need is a bed and meals.
其他你什么都不用管
You don't have to do anything else.
而且一周你还可以拿到157美元
And you get $157 a week.
我像那种需要157美元一周的人吗
Do I look like I need $157 a week?
每个人都不会拒绝一周157美元的
Everybody needs an extra $157 a week.
你不会真的想这样吧
You're not really thinking about doing this?
你想跟我合影 对吧
You want photos, right?
我相信要合影 还有很多更简单的办法
I'm sure there's easier ways to get photos.
那绝对不是跟我拍
Not with me in them.
微笑
Smile.
斯塔克斯先生
Mr. Stacks!
你真的想这样吗 没错 我要每个人都知道
Are you really doing this? Yeah, won't even know she's there.
就像养了一只乌龟一样 她可不是省油的灯
It's like having a turtle. I wonder if she has her shots.
午餐怎么样 你叫什么名字
How was your lunch? What's your name?
她叫安妮 她要过来跟斯塔克斯先生住一段时间
Her name is Annie, and she'll be staying with Mr. Stacks for awhile.
他打算领养你吗
He's going to adopt you?
没有 我有父母 这只是暂时的 如果通过批准的话
No, no, no. I have parents. This is just temporary. If he gets approved.
现在怎么办 下一个
What now? Next.
我需要申请临时监护人
I need a temporary guardian approval, please.
这需要6周的时间 还要填写表格
There is a six-week waiting period and you need form NYS 84-...
亲爱的上帝
Sweet Lord.
嗨
Hi.
我通常都不做实地考察的
You know, I don't normally do the site visits,
但是看你这么喜欢这个可爱的安妮
but I've taken such a liking to young Annie.
有时候我会忘记自己 为什么要这么做
I forget sometimes, you know, why I got into this.
就是为了存档
It's for my files.
监护人是否"有能力提供一个合适的住所"
So, does the guardian have "adequate income to provide basic shelter"?
我只是按流程办事
I'm just gonna go ahead and check that box.
请进
Come on in.
...每股95美元的现金和股票
...about $95 per share in cash and stock.
这绝对是个爆♥炸♥性的新闻...
...detonated an explosive while fire...
哇 是啊 哇
Whoa. Oh, yeah, whoa.
嘿 这里有临时监护人伙伴吗
Hey, is there a co-temporary guardian?
没有 那你想要找一个临时监护人伙伴呜
No. Would you like a co-temporary guardian?
我带他们四处转转吧 你专心工作
Why don't I take these guys on a tour, and you can get back to work.
这个主意不错
Best idea of the day.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
威廉 威廉
Will. Will, Will!
好了 国家要求 房♥屋至少有
Okay, so the state says that you must have at least
一处水源
one water source in...
没问题
Check.
还有一个窗户 也没问题
And a window that's... Okay.
10个人至少要有一张椅子
And then at least one chair per 10 persons.
我觉得这个星际飞船应该算了 我再看看
And I think the Starship Enterprise is gonna count. I'm gonna check that box.
这是怎么做到的
How does it do this?
这是智能家居
It's a smart house.
它能够识别你的声音 并作出相应调整
So, it recognizes your voice and then adjusts itself accordingly.
就像一个朋友
It's like a friend.
我把它当作朋友
I consider it a friend.
不过我有真正的朋友 他们不是机器人哦
But I have real friends that aren't robots.
我们还是别谈这个话题了
Let's forget this conversation
我们继续先前的话题 重头开始
and the previous conversation and start afresh.
明白吗 太好了
Got that? Great.
现在我要录下你的声音 安妮 你会被记录到系统中
I'm gonna record your voice now, Annie, and it'll be in the system.
对着这个说几句话
So, just say something into this.
我要说什么 任何事都可以
What should I say? Anything.
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here.
成功了
Got it.
太好了 这都听你的了
Great. It's all yours.
你试试看 我等下再过来
Have a go. And I'll be back.
女士
Ma'am?
抱歉 你不能进去
Excuse me. You are not allowed to go in there.
这里太棒了 这些是卤素灯泡吗
This is very nice. Are those halogen bulbs?
女士 这个水槽比我家还大
Ma'am. This sink is bigger than my entire country.
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here.
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it
我确定我会喜欢这里的
I'm sure I'm gonna like it
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here
那么 想好了就来吧
So, think it and it shall appear
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here
因为它知道我想看什么
Because it knows just what you wanna see
等等 我觉得它想来见我
Wait, I think it and it comes to me?
这儿有架大钢琴可以弹
Here's something grand for you to play
等下 我昨天还没有这些的
Wait, I couldn't do that yesterday
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here
想不喜欢都难 亲爱的
It's very hard not to, my dear
是的 我觉得我会喜欢这里的
Yes, yes, I think I'm gonna like it here Yes,
是的 我觉得我会喜欢这里的
yes, I think I'm gonna like it here
我觉得我会喜欢这里的 我觉得我会喜欢这里的
Think I'm gonna like it here Think I'm gonna like it here
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here
是的 我觉得我会喜欢这里的
Yes, yes, I think I'm gonna like it here Yes,
是的 我觉得我会喜欢这里的
yes, I think I'm gonna like it here
我觉得我会喜欢这里的 我觉得我会喜欢这里的
Think I'm gonna like it here Think I'm gonna like it here
看
Look!
是自动温控泳池
It knows the temp you're comfy in.
太棒了 能教我游泳吗
That's great. Can it teach me to swim?
我们去请个教练 别怕
We'll get a coach, no need to fear.
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
I think I'm gonna like it here
水好冷
The water's cold!
曾经的梦
Everything you've ever dreamed
尽在指尖
Is at your fingertips
如果有你没梦到的
And if you haven't dreamed it yet
把它添入愿望清单
Add it to your wish list
这是斯塔克斯先生的房♥间吗
Is this Mr. Stacks' room?
不 安妮 这是你的房♥间
No, Annie, this is your room.
我的天啊
Sweet Lord.
我觉得我会喜欢的
I think I'm gonna like it
我觉得我会喜欢的
I know I'm gonna like it
我知道你会喜欢的
I know you're gonna like it
你肯定会喜欢的
Damn right, you're gonna like it
我觉得我会喜欢这的
I think I'm gonna like it here!
是的 我觉得我会喜欢的
Yes, yes, I think I'm gonna like it here Yes,
是的 我觉得我会喜欢的
yes, I think I'm gonna like it here
我觉得我会喜欢的 我觉得我会喜欢的
Think I'm gonna like it here Think I'm gonna like it here
我觉得我会喜欢的
I think I'm gonna like it here
是的 我觉得我会喜欢的
Yes, yes, I think I'm gonna like it here Yes,
是的 我觉得我会喜欢的
yes, I think I'm gonna like it here
我觉得我会喜欢的 我觉得我会喜欢的
Think I'm gonna like it here Think I'm gonna like it here
是的 是的
Yes, yes!
衣橱超级大 大到我还以为是客厅
The closet was so big, I thought it was the living room.
真的吗 那客厅有多大
Really? How big was the living room?
就像康涅狄格州那么大 我的天啊
I thought it was Connecticut. Oh, my gosh.
他人好吗 挺好的
Is he nice? I think so.
只是他自己还不知道这点
He just doesn't know it yet.
我们会想你的 安妮
We're gonna miss you, Annie.
我才不会想你 这里终于清净了
I'm not. Finally can get a little space in here.
当你们想我了 你们都可以给我打电♥话♥
Well, whenever you miss me, all you gotta do is call.
什么 不会吧
Bam, bam. What? Are you serious?
电影精选列表