纽约警♥察♥ 别动
NYPD, hold it!
安妮
Annie!
安妮 你没事吧 我没事 我们扯平了
Annie, are you okay? I'm fine. We even now?
什么 还想拍照吗
What? Want another photo?
不是这样的 亲爱的 就是这样
It's not like that, honey. It's exactly like that.
你根本不关心我 我只不过是你的棋子
You don't care about me. I was just an opportunity to you.
不是的 这不是真的 就是真的
No, that's not true. It is true.
你对我做的这一切 都是你为了当一个愚蠢的市长
You did all this to me so you could be stupid mayor!
不是的 听我说 你要相信我
No... Listen, you gotta trust me!
我不会相信你的 我不会相信任何人
I can't trust you. I can't trust anybody!
不要 让我走
No! Just let me go!
听着 发生这种事 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry for what happened to you.
我不能看着你的眼睛
I can't look you in the eye
跟你说我不知道发生了什么事
and tell you that I didn't know that something was going on.
但是我真的不知道 他们不是你的亲生父母
But I did not know that those people weren't your parents.
你要相信我
You gotta believe me.
这就是你 安妮
This is you, Annie.
这就是你
It's you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
先生
Sir! Sir.
我正式宣布退出竞选市长
I officially withdraw from this mayoral race.
我相信有人比我更适合这个职位
I think that this city deserves someone better than I am.
我要花更多的时间
I wanna take time out to concentrate on things
去关注我最重要的人
that really matter to me the most,
那就是这个了不起的小女孩 安妮
and that's this amazing little girl, Annie.
因为
Because...
眼睛进灰了
It's kind of dusty.
不是灰
No, it's not dusty.
是我哭了
I'm crying.
她是我的家人
That's my family.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还要你答应我一件事
I need one more thing from you.
你总是这么古灵精怪 什么事
You are always on the hustle. What is it now?
别再玩游戏了
Stop playing games.
噢 对 我明白了
Oh, yeah, I got this.
你还好吗 我没事
You all right? I'm fine.
格蕾丝 我自己总是不能很好的意识到
Grace, listen, I've always had a problem with realizing
什么才是对的
what's right in front of me,
我正在学习
and, well, I'm learning.
你愿意跟我共进晚餐吗
Would you like to go out to dinner with me?
什么
What?
要是没有你 我一事无成
I mean, without you, I can't function.
这不只是工作方面
That just doesn't mean work either.
所有事 你都是对的
You're right about everything.
手♥机♥你说对了 盖伊你也说对了
You're right about the phone, you're right about Guy,
市长竞选 你也说对了 风向你也
you're right about this mayoral race, right about the wind...
别说了
Shut up!
终于在一起了
Together at last!
永远在一起
Together forever!
我们打个结
We're tying a knot
他们永远也解不开
They never can sever!
我不需要太阳把天空变蓝
I don't need sunshine now To turn my skies to blue
除了你 我什么都不要
I don't need anything but you!
你用你可爱的小手
You've wrapped me around
缠绕着我
That cute little finger
你把我的生活 写成了歌♥
You've made life a song
你让我变成一名歌♥手
You made me a singer!
你不温不热
You're not warm and fuzzy
你不是最好的女孩儿
And ain't the most shyest girl
但是地球上没有什么
But nothing on Earth But nothing on Earth
能够分离我们
Could ever divide us! Could ever divide us!
今天太可怕了
Today was terrible.
今天简直就是个噩梦
Today was a straight-up nightmare.
但是那已成过去
But that was then But that was then
因为我一直在寻找一样东西
'Cause I was looking for something 'Cause I was looking for something
寻找我生命的最后篇章
Looking for my loose end Looking for my loose end
但是现在除了你 我什么都不需要
Now I don't need anything but you Now I don't need anything but you
不过后来
But that was then But that was then
我一直在寻找
I was looking for something I was looking for something
寻找我生命的最后篇章
Looking for my loose end Looking for my loose end
但是现在除了你 我什么都不需要
Now I don't need anything but you Now I don't need anything but you
地球上没有什么
But nothing on Earth But nothing on Earth
可以分离我们
Could ever divide us! Could ever divide us!
地球上没有什么
But nothing on Earth But nothing on Earth
可以分离我们
Could ever divide us! Could ever divide us!
地球上没有什么
But nothing on Earth But nothing on Earth
可以分离我们
Could ever divide us! Could ever divide us!
地球上没有什么
But nothing on Earth But nothing on Earth
可以分离我们
Could ever divide us! Could ever divide us!
对 很好
Yeah, all right.
让我们跳起来
Everybody dance now
不行 这是他们的事 妈咪
No, no. It's their thing, mami.
终于在一起了
Together at last!
永远在一起
Together forever!
我们打个结
We're tying a knot
他们永远都解不开
They never can sever! They never can sever!
你俩是
You're two of a kind
最幸福的一对
The happiest pair now
就像流星一样闪亮
Like bright shooting stars
欣喜若狂
You're floating on air now
这就是梦想成真吗
And what's the title of the dream that just came true?
我什么也不要
I don't need anything
不要 不要
Anything Anything
除了你们 我什么也不要
I don't need anything but you
像他那样不停唱歌♥跳舞 他不可能赢的
Keeps singing and dancing like that, there's no way he was ever gonna win.
这座城市充满了机遇 就靠你们去把握
"The city is full of opportunity. It's yours to take.
明天太阳照样升起
"The sun will come out tomorrow."
好样的 莎佛朗
You do you, Saffron!
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm talking about.
电影精选列表