Okay, Gatsby?
用食物恭维他们 不过不是很多
Compliment them on the food, but not too much.
我不会吃的 你要吃这些食物
I ain't eating this food. You're gonna eat the food.
你要喜欢这些食物 但是不要爱上它们 明白吗
And you're gonna like it, but you're not gonna love it, okay?
我不想看起来像个拉皮条的
We don't want to seem like we're pandering.
我不吃流浪汉的食物 好了 很好
I don't eat hobo food. All right. That's good.
大家好 你们饿了吗
How we doing, folks? Starving?
你晚上睡得怎样
How do you sleep at night?
有丝绸床单 都还得吃安♥眠♥药♥
Silk sheets and Ambien.
快看看这些俊男靓女
Look at all these handsome faces!
给你 好了
There you go. All right.
给你 上帝保佑你
And here we go. God bless.
我猜你从来都不吃土豆泥 斯塔克斯先生
Bet you never had mashed potatoes, Mr. Stacks.
怎么可能
Are you kidding me?
我奶奶曾经是 皇后区最好的土豆泥厨师
Why, my grandmother made some of the best mashed potatoes in Queens.
我就是从那儿来的 出生和成长都在那
You know, that's where I'm from. Born and raised.
我一天当中 大部分时间都在操场上度过
On the playground's where I spent most of my days.
你看这个
And look at this.
没什么特别的 一点也不可怕 你看
It's not amazing, but it ain't terrible. Look at this.
噎到了
Went down the wrong pipe.
这太恶心了
This is disgusting.
太难吃了
Look, it's terrible.
天啊 你就像个小孩子
Oh, God. You're a child.
你们觉得刚刚进展如何
Well, how do you guys think that went?
纳什 你也看到了
Nash, you saw it.
要是你不在我手下做事 你会投我吗
Would you vote for me if you didn't work for me?
不会的 先生
No, sir.
谢谢你这么诚实 你被解雇了
Thank you for your honesty. You're fired.
速度真快
That didn't take long.
而且 新闻也发布出来了
And there are already parodies.
土豆泥 土豆泥
Mashed potatoes Mashed potatoes
土豆泥 皇后区的土豆泥
Mashed potatoes, mashed potatoes In Queens
这就是为什么中国会赢的原因 不是的
See, this is why China's winning. Not really.
也许这会因祸得福
Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
因为这表明你可以做市长 但不表明你应该做市长
Just because you can run for mayor, doesn't mean that you should.
我们已经讨论过了 当市长的经历
We already discussed this is great for my profile.
对公♥司♥的成长很有帮助
It's going to grow the company.
再说了 这个城市需要我
Plus, the city needs me.
好吧 放松点 蝙蝠侠
All right. Take it easy, Batman.
你的所有员工 都是这么跟你说话的吗
You let all your employees talk to you like this?
那些让我赚几十亿的人可以这样
The ones that make me billions, I do.
你让我当上市长 你想怎么说都行
You make me mayor, you can say anything you want.
嘿
Hey!
不是吧 又来了
Oh, no. Not again.
那是 怎么回事
Nash. Why we stopping?
抱歉 斯塔克斯先生 我会修好的
Sorry, Mr. Stacks. I'll fix it.
下一个
Next!
我想看看我的资料 谢谢
I'd like to get my records please.
你要填表格 编号♥是4380
You'll need DOH form number 4380...
7-8.
还有43美元 55分
And $43 and... 55 cents.
还有父母或监护人的
And an application signed by a parent or a...
签名
Guardian. Bam.
都在这了
It's all there.
你打算就这样一直盯着我吗
Are you going to stare at me the whole time?
抱歉
Sorry.
下一个 你能帮我读一下吗 我太紧张了
Next! Can you read it? I'm too nervous.
"安妮·班尼特 被遗弃在26区外
"Annie Bennett. Abandoned outside 26th Precinct.
估计遗弃年龄为4岁
"Age estimate at time of abandonment, four years.
现处于家庭寄养 无其他信息"
"Placed in state foster care. No further data."
"无其他信息" 是什么意思
What does "no further data" mean?
意思是你的信息只有这么多 抱歉 亲爱的
That's all there is to know about you. Sorry, honey.
没关系 我会想办法的
It's okay. I'll figure it out.
快点 爸爸
Faster, Daddy!
抓住它 快抓住它
Get it! Get it!
快点 嘿
Come on! Hey!
扔点东西过去
Throw something at it!
扔罐头
Throw the can!
嘿 站住 别管闲事
Hey! Stop! Mind your own business!
怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道 我不是机修工
I don't know. I'm not a chemist.
这个引擎还在试验阶段
Jimmy Neutron here had me throw this experimental engine in.
这表明了他爱护环境
It shows that he cares about the environment.
这是他具有前瞻性的想法
You know, that he's forward-thinking.
太好了 有人来拍照了
Oh, great. Here they come with the pictures.
我们得让她走 这太奇怪了
We gotta distract her. Something whimsical.
我去找树叶
Let's get into a leaf fight!
女士
Ma'am.
好 我来叫车
Okay, okay. I'm gonna call a car.
嘿 我走路回去
Hey! I'm gonna go walk.
什么
What?
他要去哪里 我想一个人静一静
Where's he going? I wanna be alone.
我们没有时间了 我知道要怎么走
We don't really have time. I know how to walk down the street!
我把方位发给你
I'll text you directions!
不用
Don't need them.
这都是你的错 别激动
This is all your fault. Take it easy, pantsuit.
还有你 抱歉
And, you... I'm sorry.
嘿 斯塔克斯 你的手♥机♥话费快害死我了
Hey, Stacks! Your phone bill's killing me, bro!
抓住它 我说了 站住
Get it! I told you to stop!
再快点
Try to hit it!
别追它了
Leave it alone!
嘿
Hey!
好了 踢它 快踢它 住手
All right, kick it! Kick it! Stop!
别动它 看它多害怕
Leave it alone! See how scared it is!
别管
Leave it...
你还是管好自己吧 小鬼 你没事吧
Watch where you're going, kid! Are you okay?
我们快走 你差点就被压过去了
Let's get out of here! You could've got run over.
抱歉 别抱歉 你要小心点
Sorry. Don't be sorry. You be careful.
你为什么要跑 因为我赶时间
Why're you running? Gets me to places quicker.
小孩子 有细菌的小孩子
Little kids. Kids with germs.
图书馆怎么样
How was the library?
深受教育
Educational.
我也要教育一下你
Well, I have some more education for you.
我和检察员说 我不想再收养你了
I told the inspector I don't wanna foster you anymore.
下个星期 你就要成为别人的麻烦了
As of next week, you're somebody else's problem.
那他说了是谁吗
Did they say who?
那就不是谁了 而是什么
Not a who, sweetie. A what.
收留所
Group home.
好吧
Okay.
也许那样能教你怎么管住你的嘴
Maybe that'll teach you to stop running your mouth.
新手♥机♥有什么特点
So, where are we with our new phones?
我们的电池 待机时间超过150小时
Well, we've got the battery up to 150 hours.
那还不到一个星期
That's not a week.
我说了要待机一个星期的 格蕾丝 我还特地说过的
I said I need the charge to last a week, Grace. Specifically.
很不幸 目前 手♥机♥会烧伤人们的手
At the moment, unfortunately, the phone is burning up in people's hands.
什么
What?
这就是我想说的 妈妈 他跟我说 她
That's what I told Mom. And she says to me, she...
你烫到我了
You burned me!
别担心 她签了弃权声明
Don't worry. She signed a waiver.
你烫到我了
You burned me!
什么情况
What up, Guy-O?
你的支持率提升了5%
You're up. Five points in the polls.
真的吗 他们喜欢向流浪汉呕吐吗
Really? They liked that he vomited on a homeless man?
不是 格蕾丝
No, Grace.
他们喜欢他救了一个差点被货车撞到的小女孩
They liked the fact that he saved a little girl from getting hit by a van.
有人拍下来了 把他放在网上 来看看吧
Some guy recorded it, put it on the Internet. Check it out.
"我是个小女孩 没有看路
"I'm a little girl who doesn't see where I'm going.
你看 跌倒了
"Well, look!
未来的纽约市长 救了我的命"
I bumped into the future mayor of New York who just saved my life!"
这太棒了 威廉
This is fantastic, Will.
我告诉你 恕我直言 这是你有史以来
I'm telling you. It's the most human thing you've done
电影精选列表