刚好吻合
It's a match.
我们还以为要永远失去你了呢 我也是
We thought we'd lost you forever. Me, too.
我们一直过得不好
We fell upon hard times.
我们觉得 让别人来照顾你 那样会更好
We just felt it was best for someone else to look after you.
我明白
I figured.
我一直都无法原谅我自己
I've never forgiven myself for it.
但是我们回去找你的时候 我们又找不到你了 孩子
But when we got back on our feet, well, we just couldn't find you, kid.
不过天使一直在照顾你
But the angels were looking out.
你们住在哪里 新泽西
Where do you live? New Jersey.
不过我们搬到巴西了 因为我的工作调动
But we're moving to Brazil for my job.
我觉得你会喜欢那里的 太好了
I think you're gonna like it there. Cool.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
一切都很顺利
Everything is in order.
我们还有法官签字的 DNA测试结果
We have the DNA test signed by the judge.
现在 我们只需要家长签字了
Now, we just need signatures of the parents.
叫你们呢 叫我们
That's you guys. That's us.
女士 签在这里
Ma'am, sign right there.
嘿 还记得我吗
Hey. Remember me from before?
我记得 是的
You know what, I do. That's right.
我不知道你是安妮的养母
I didn't know that you were Annie's foster mom.
除此之外 还有其他 我知道
Amongst other things. I know.
她说你是个好歌♥手
She said that you're a very good singer.
她怎么说的"她是个好歌♥手"
What'd she say? "She's a really good singer."
没有 她没有这样
No, she didn't do any of that.
她只说了你的声音很好听 她很喜欢
She just said you have a very nice voice, and she liked it.
她真这么说 是的
She did? Yep.
她说听了后感觉很好
Said it made her feel good about herself.
谢谢 罗德尼
Thank you, Rodney.
前监护人
The guardian of record.
来签字 快过来
That's you, stretch. Come on. Right here.
你真觉得没问题吗
You sure about this?
你是说赢得竞选吗 没问题
That this is gonna win you the election? Yeah.
不是 是安妮
No. Annie.
你给我工资 没让我担心她
You don't pay me to worry about her.
还有现任临时监护人 威廉·斯塔克斯
And the current temporary guardian, William Stacks.
斯塔克斯 我们又见面了
Mr. Stacks, we meet again.
这支笔真大
That is a very big pen.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 根据纽约的法律
Okay. Well, according to the State of New York,
你们正式成为一家人了
you are officially reunited.
耶 太好了
Yay! Great!
我们4点再多来接你 好的
We'll pick you up at 4:00. Great.
好了
All right.
他们怎么样
What were they like?
嘿 等一下
Hey! Wait!
你是怎么做DNA测试的
How did you do the DNA test?
有钱能使鬼推磨
You can do anything with money.
那两个人是谁 你打算怎么处理她
Well, who are those people, and what's your plan with her, anyhow?
这你就别管了 她达到她的目的了
Don't worry about it. She served her purpose.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他们会收养安妮一段时间
That they'll hold her for a while
然后选举完了后 再把她扔回收养所
then dump her back in the system till after the election.
没伤害 没损失
No harm, no foul.
你不能那么对她 她还只是个小孩子
You can't do that to her. I mean, she's still a little girl.
你关心这些做什么 还是闭嘴回家歇着吧
What do you care? Look, just go home and keep your mouth shut.
嘿 你不能这样跟我讲话
Hey! You can't talk to me like that.
我都知道你做的这些事
I know things about you.
如果你知道什么对你有好处
Well, if you know what's good for you,
你就回家吧 把你的嘴管好
you'll go home, and keep your mouth shut.
斯塔克斯先生 这会对你的投票有帮助吗
Mr. Stacks! Has it helped you in the polls?
嘿 伙计们 斯塔克斯替安妮能够重聚而感到很高兴
Hey, folks, Mr. Stacks is thrilled for Annie and her family.
绝不落下一个市民 投斯塔克斯做市长
Never drop a citizen. Vote Stacks for mayor.
安妮 安妮 你看到他们开心吗 感觉如何
Annie! Annie! Did you enjoy seeing them? How was it?
我们会想你的 安妮 是啊
We're gonna miss you, Annie. Yeah.
我们终于可以把那些泡泡 搬出去了
We can finally get those bubbles out of the apartment.
嗯
Yeah.
不冷吧
Warm enough?
不冷 你呢
Yeah. Are you?
不冷
Yeah.
眼睛里是不是又进灰了
Is it dusty in here?
没有
Nah.
"纽约邮报"报道
The New York Post reports
威廉·斯塔克斯帮助安妮 找到亲生父母
Will Stacks reuniting Annie with her parents
将会协助他竞选市长
has pushed him into a dead heat in the race for mayor.
他的投票又多了30个点
He was once trailing by as much as 30 points.
嘿 宝贝 你从没来过这里
Hey, baby. So, I haven't seen you in here for a minute.
有什么我能为你效劳的吗 放松点
To what do I owe this pleasure? Take it easy.
你好吗
How you doing?
不太好
Not super awesome.
我给你做个三文治吧
You want me to make you a sandwich?
要不我给你配把钥匙
How about if I make you a key?
你有没有遇到过 前一秒你还觉得是个好主意
You ever do anything that you thought was really a good idea at the time,
但是下一秒 你又没那么确定了
but then after, it's like you're not so sure.
有啊 贴上这个配钥匙的指示牌
Yeah. Putting up that key sign.
其实我一点都不了解 怎么配钥匙
I don't know the first thing about making keys.
发生什么事了 宝贝 你做什么了
What's the matter, sweetie? What did you do?
不管什么事 我都会帮你的
'Cause, whatever it is, you know I'm here to help.
我这么对你 你为什么还要对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me, the way I treat you?
因为经历过这些辛酸后 就会有位漂亮大方的女人在等我
Because under all that bitter, there's a sweet lady with a big heart.
她只是出去一会儿 没事的
She's just been gone for a while. That's all.
嗯
Yeah.
我是谁 我又变成了谁
Who am I, and what have I become?
我到底是图啥 是钱吗
Do I stand for something or for money?
我是谁 我心中那善良的女孩儿去哪儿了
Who am I, and where's my good girl gone?
我曾经是多么的善良
You know I had a good heart once, you see
我是谁 现在我的盔甲没了
Who am I now that my armor's gone?
你给了我很多 我却才刚刚发觉
You gave me what I didn't know I needed
我是谁 现在是我的心赢了吗
Who am I now that my heart is won?
我之前还不知道 我也会需要一个人
I didn't know I needed anyone
不过 我走到了今天
But I've got today But I've got today
我要付出
I gotta make I gotta make
我最大的努力
The best I can of it The best I can of it
因为昨天已经 逝去 因为昨天已经逝去
'Cause yesterday is dead and gone 'Cause yesterday is dead and gone
只有我随同一起 随同一起
And me along with it And me along with it
我想重新开始
I want to start again I want to start again
所以我会四处寻找
So I look within So I look within
记住自己想要什么
Remember what I wanted Remember what I wanted
因为我不知道
'Cause I don't know 'Cause I don't know
我变成什么样的人
Who I've become Who I've become
但我始终相信
But I will trust in it But I will trust in it
我会始终相信的
Yeah, I will trust in it Yeah, I will trust in it
我是谁 我花费了一生
Who am I? I spent my life alone
寻找一个叫做家的地方
Forever looking for some place to call home
我是谁 将要遇到我自己
Who am I? About to meet myself
这应该是好事 但是好像哪里不对
This should feel right, but something don't
找想重新开始
I want to start again
所以我四处寻找
So I look within
记住我想要的
Remember what I wanted
因为我不知道 我变成了怎样的人
'Cause I don't know who I've become
不过我始终相信
But I will trust in it
我会始终相信的
I will trust in it
但是今晚 我要付出
But today I gotta make
我最大的努力
The best I can of it
因为昨天已经逝去
'Cause yesterday is dead and gone
我会随之一起
And me along with it
我想重新开始
I wanna start again.
小鬼们 我要你们帮忙
Guys, I need your help.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
把这个还给你 这个去巴西也没用
Gotta give this back to you. It won't work in Brazil.
是啊 我们还没去过巴西
Yeah, we're not in Brazil yet.
电影精选列表