斯塔克斯手♥机♥
Bam. Stacks phones?
你也有份 佩珀 我知道你会想我的
Even one for you, Pepper. I know you're gonna miss me. Bam.
没有盖子啊 垃圾
No case, huh? This is janky.
嘿 威廉·斯塔克斯先生
Hey, Mr. Will Stacks.
我是不是应该叫你"准市长"
Or should I say Soon-To-Be-Mr.Mayor?
不用 谢谢 我在等人
No, thank you. We're just waiting on someone.
我可没想找什么临时伙伴
I'm not looking for temporary companionship.
不是嫌弃你
Not judging you.
上帝为我们每个人指明了道路
God has a path for us all.
你的道路就是离这车远一点 什么
Your path should be away from the car. What?
女士 麻烦离车远点
Ma'am, wanna move away from the car, please?
你竟敢
How dare you...
不是吧 你想喷我
Oh, really, you're gonna spray me?
你以为你比我好吗
You think you're better than me?
是吗 你以为你比我好吗
Is that what it is? You think you're better than me?
没错 我确实比你好
I do. I do think I'm better than you.
嘿 汉尼根小姐 什么事
Hey, Miss Hannigan. What?
我只想感谢你为我付出的一切
I just wanna thank you for everything you've done for me.
你以为你的生活就像童话吗
You think your life is a fairy tale?
根本就没有"从此过上了幸福的生活"
There is no happily ever after.
幸福就像昙花一现
And the worst thing is to get a little taste of something good
绝对不会持久的
'cause it never lasts.
在那之后 你的生活就不再是
And then all you can taste from then on out is
那么幸福了
not that taste.
她想说什么 让她说就好了 记住没
Just let her talk when she gets like this, remember?
闭嘴
Shut up!
科琳·汉尼根 上我微博上赞我
Colleen Hannigan! H-bomb! Like me on Facebook!
我不喜欢黑人区的人 我为什么要去微博上赞你
I don't like you in Harlem. Why would I like you on Facebook?
快进去 小鬼们
Come on, rats, let's go!
快进去 再见 安妮
Inside! Bye, Annie.
再见
Bye.
怎么回事 不用担心
What was that? Don't worry about it.
好了 纳什 我们走吧
All right, Nash, we can take off.
走不了 前面有辆卡车
I can't, there's a truck.
注意你的左边 纳什 注意你的左边 淡定
Bogey on your left, Nash, bogey on your left. Steady.
不用 谢谢 我们不找什么伙伴
No, thank you. I'm not looking for companionship.
这附近的人是怎么了 不是的 他是卢
What is it with this neighborhood? No, that's Lou.
你认识她 他是男的
You know her name? It's a he.
嘿 姑娘 嘿 我有东西要送给你
Hey, girl. Hey. I got you something.
不用 谢谢 那都是坑人的东西
No, thanks. Those things are evil.
它会窃取你的私人信息
They steal your private information
这样的大企业就可以监控你 然后榨干♥你♥的灵魂
so that big business can spy on you and crush your soul.
真的吗
Really?
不过我还是替你感到高兴
I'm happy for you though, mija.
能够离开这里 保重 再见 卢
Getting off the block. Take care. Bye, Lou.
对她好点 斯塔克斯先生
Stay warm, Mr. Stacks.
抱歉 他只是不太喜欢你而已
Sorry. He just doesn't like you.
很多人不喜欢我 所以我才这么做
A lot of people don't like me. That's why we're doing this.
别担心 我有一张讨人喜欢的脸
Don't worry, I got a game face.
我们再拍些合影吧
Let's take some photos.
我的对手要有两个原因
My opponent wants to be mayor for two reasons.
第一 满足他的自大心理 第二 增加商业利益
To feed his ego, and bolster his business interests.
他现在却领养了一个女孩儿 拜托
And now he coincidentally takes in a foster kid? Come on.
别把我当傻子
Don't pee in my ear and tell me it's hot rain.
你觉得领养安妮 是一项政♥治♥谋划
Are you saying Annie is a political move?
我很好奇 他连狗都没养过
I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a dog yet.
我真的可以养一只吗
Are you sure I can have one?
不行 可以
No. Yes.
小孩喜欢狗 拜托
Look, kids love dogs. Come on,
在街上看到狗 他们都会
they see them on the street and they all go...
我说的对吗 狗狗
Am I right? Hello.
女人也是一样 狗狗
You know, women do the same thing. Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
那只怎么样
What about that one?
它很早就被遗弃了 它需要多一点关爱
She was separated from her pack too early. She just needs a little love.
别选那只狗 它在舔自己的屁♥股♥
Don't pick that one, it's licking its own hoo-hah.
嘿 美女 我们又见面了
Hey, girl, we found each other.
我再也不会丢弃你了 我保证
I'll never leave you again, I promise.
安妮 你打算给它取什么名字
Annie, what are you gonna name it?
它就像龙♥卷♥风♥一样
She's like a hurricane.
桑迪 它叫桑迪
Sandy. Her name's gonna be Sandy.
我就说嘛
I told you.
安妮 我们可以合个影吗 当然
Annie, will you take a picture with us? Sure.
谢谢安妮
Thanks, Annie.
她很喜欢你
She really likes you.
看
Look.
嘿
Hey.
有事吗
Something wrong?
睡不着 这里太安静了
Couldn't sleep. So quiet up here.
你在干什么 我在工作
What you doing? I'm working.
这么晚了还工作 习惯了
This late? Always.
那你什么时候可以玩 这就是在玩
When do you have fun? This is fun.
我虽然没去过迪士尼乐园
I haven't been to Disneyland,
但是我觉得他们那儿 应该没有你这种娱乐项目
but I don't think they have a paperwork ride.
要是你饿了 这儿有很多吃的 不要在这儿吃
Look, if you're hungry, there's not a lot of food here. Only takeout.
冰箱
Fridge.
赞
Cool.
随便拿
Knock yourself out.
你没有厨师吗 或者很多仆人
You don't have a cook? Or like a million servants?
没有 我喜欢一个人生活
Nope, I don't. I like to be alone.
那你要这么大的地方干什么
So why do you need all this space?
因为我喜欢在大的地方 一个人生活
'Cause I like to be alone with a lot of space.
人们以为彼此相互在一起
Look, I think people surround themselves with other people
就能感受到爱 但我不这么认为
just so they can feel loved. I don't believe in that.
我相信真正爱你的人 是因为你有钱
I believe the people that actually love you, you can count them on one hand.
你知道你在握拳吗
You know you're making a fist.
随便啦
Whatever.
你的下属去哪儿
Where are your people?
哇 你的间题还真多 小鬼 我的下属都不在这里
Wow, you ask a lot of questions, little one. My people aren't around.
你想招新人吗 不想
You don't want new ones? I'm good.
知道吗 我饿了
You know what? I am hungry.
不管你有什么食材 我都会做 选5种食材吧
I can make a meal out of anything. Pick five ingredients.
我才不选 拜托 很有意思的
I don't want to. Come on, this'll be fun.
安妮 我没时间 不工作 真的很有趣的
Annie, listen, I don't have time... Not work, but almost as fun.
好吧 意大利螺旋粉 意大利烟肉 牛排 石榴
All right. Fusilli, pancetta, steak, pomegranate,
松露番茄干
truffle, sun-dried tomatoes.
我只听过其中两种 上网搜吧
I've only heard of two of those things. Google it.
好了 你的锅碗瓢盆在哪儿 锅碗瓢盆
Okay, where are your pots and pans? Pots and pans.
我知道
I know.
赞 赞
Cool. Cool.
放点这个
Put some in there.
放点胡萝卜 你不用切一下胡萝卜吗
Put in some carrot? You're not gonna chop that carrot?
你讨厌乳糖吗
You lactose-intolerant?
我讨厌小孩
I'm kid-intolerant.
你胆固醇高吗 现在挺好的
How's your cholesterol? It's good right now.
我下楼去拿些食材 马上回来
I'm gonna go downstairs and get some supplies. See you later.
我买♥♥了橙子回来了
Orange you glad I'm back?
第6种食材 是我开玩笑的
The sixth ingredient is my jokes.
上菜了
Order up.
我们真的要这样吗 干杯
Are we really doing this? Cheers.
你不是吧
You gotta be kidding me.
抱歉 太难吃了
Sorry, it's gross.
但你得学会控制呕吐 你又不是骆驼
But you gotta learn to stop spitting. You're not a camel.
盖伊有个疯狂的想法
Guy has this crazy idea
要我带你明晚去看电影首映
that I should take you to a movie premiere tomorrow night.
电影首映
A movie premiere?
是的
Yes.
我可以带我朋友去吗 那不是更麻烦了
Can I bring my friends? There's more of you?
可以拍更多照片 咔擦
More photos. Click, click.
好吧 多拍点照片
All right. More photos.
电影精选列表