我看到一个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔了 哪里
I see a cell tower! Where?
看到了吗 就在那
See it? Right there.
在恶鸟下面
Right under that devil bird.
好眼力
Good eyes.
你知道吗 安妮 有时候你要找的东西
You know, Annie, sometimes what you're looking for
就在你眼前
is right in front of your face.
格蕾丝
Grace.
96号♥街的实时交通状况怎样
What's our presence past 96th Street?
我们大多数都注意下面
Well, we're mostly focused below,
我试试看 可能要找一会儿
but I've been saying for a while we should try...
不用了 我找过的
No, but I had it this way.
我来 我找到了
Let me do this. I've got it.
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
法雷尔小姐
Miss Farrell?
它到了 谢谢 是什么
It arrived. Thanks. What's that?
我买♥♥了一条裙子给安妮 今晚去参加活动
I bought a dress for Annie to wear to the event tonight.
很漂亮的
It's gorgeous.
你只要帮她绑蝴蝶结 确保绸子...
I just need you to tie the bow and make sure that the satin...
我绑蝴蝶结 对啊
I tie the bow? Yeah.
我帮她穿裙子 你只要帮她绑蝴蝶结
I'm dressing her? You just have to tie the bow.
什么样的蝴蝶结
No, I... What kind of bow?
就是个简单的蝴蝶结 就像活结一样吗
It's just a simple bow. Like a slipknot?
你要知道 我没参加过童子军 很简单的 威廉
'Cause you know I didn't take Boy Scouts. It's very easy, Will.
还有绸子 要弄出来 绸子
And have the satin facing out. The satin?
对 我知道有个女孩叫绸子
Yeah. I knew a girl named Satin.
我相信你 你不用跟我详细描述了
I'm sure you did. You don't need to elaborate.
绸子和蝴蝶结绝对不是我的强项 你知道吗 我会去的
Satin and bows is not necessarily my... You know what? I'll come over.
那好吧 太好了
Yeah, I mean, either way. Great.
她一定会很漂亮的
She's gonna look gorgeous.
安妮
Annie.
你没有
You did not...
你没看到什么吗 我什么也没看到
You didn't see anything? I didn't see anything.
很好 很好 因为我 我不知道 我以为我看到你
Good. Good. 'Cause I... Well, I don't know. I thought I saw you...
没有 我一直都在这里
Nope! Here the whole time.
你们刚刚在干什么 出去了吗
What were you guys doing? Just hanging out?
嗨 晚上好
Hi. Evening.
哇
Wow.
格蕾丝 你真漂亮
Grace, you look great.
得了 你也很帅气 英俊
Please. You look handsome, lovely.
没有 真的
No. Yes.
这很旧了 这是我奶奶的 没什么
This is old. This is my grandmother's. It's nothing.
你奶奶很漂亮
Your grandmother is hot.
我是说我没 我从没见过你奶奶 我没有
I mean, not that I've... I've never seen your grandmother. I'm not...
我是说这条裙子很漂亮
I'm saying that the dress is nice.
你真会说话
Well, you're sweet.
你很漂亮
You look good.
你也是
So do you.
我还没 快去换衣服
Let's go and get you dressed. Let's go!
她还没换 我已经换了
Her dressed. I was already dressed.
快点 对
Come on! Yes.
快点 对
Come on. Yeah. Get some...
准备好了吗 我很期待
Ready? Yes. I'm very excited.
安妮 真漂亮 你太漂亮了
Annie, it's gorgeous. You're just gorgeous.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
好了 女士们 快走吧 我们就要迟到了
All right, ladies, let's go. Let's go. We're running late.
安妮 哇
Annie! Wow.
漂亮吧 我从没见过这么大的蝴蝶结
I know, right? I've never seen a bow this big.
是啊 我发现 你把绸子放在蝴蝶结外面
Yes, and I noticed that you put the satin on the outside of the bow.
这个想法真有趣
That's a very interesting choice.
你知道吗 你快出去 我们还没弄完
You know what? Get out of here. We're not done yet.
这里什么时候变成你们的了
You know what? When did this stop being my house?
出去 好吧
Out! Okay, fine.
你知道吗 一切都变了
You know what? You're changing everything.
实际上 这以前还是巴斯奎特
As a matter of fact, this used to be a Basquiat.
现在都是狗和鹿在草地上
Now it's a dog and a deer in a meadow.
这样的组合有什么可爱的
Why is that combination so cute?
过来 我们来梳头发
Come on. Let's do your hair.
你和斯塔克斯为什么不在一起呢
Why aren't you and Mr. Stacks together?
这是个复杂的问题
That's a complicated question.
一点也不复杂 你喜欢他吗
Not really. Do you like him?
我是他的下属 你知道的
Well, you know, I work for him. You know,
喜欢他也不能代表什么
liking him doesn't really come into play.
好吧
Okay.
他是我的朋友吗 是的 我觉得他有魅力吗 当然有
I mean, is he my friend? Yes. Do I find him attractive? Sure.
而且不只是感觉 他真的很帅
And not just in the physical sense. But he is very good-looking.
他的肩膀很好看 面部轮廓也很好
He's got lovely shoulders and a great, chiseled face.
嘴唇可爱 发型好看
Lovely lips. Good hair.
我不赞成他的发型 姐姐
I wouldn't bank on the hair, sister.
我还是太忙了 没空整这些事 所以...
Well, I'm far too busy to be bothered with anything like that anyway, so...
这话就像斯塔克斯说的一样
That sounds like something Mr. Stacks would say.
是吗
Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
我朋友佩珀 当她喜欢一个男生
When my friend Pepper liked this boy at school,
她就会用拳头打他
she punched him in the face.
后来她退学了 不过他们现在一起去公园玩
She got suspended, but they play in the park together now.
有时候我也想打斯塔克斯的脸
Sometimes I'd like to punch Mr. Stacks in the face.
我是说真正的打
I'm just meaning punching.
我真的想打他 他很讨人厌
That's it. I just want to punch him. He's annoying.
谢谢你做的这一切 威廉 你的名字在上面看起来很好
Thanks for doing this, Will. Your name's gonna look great up there.
你确定古根海姆 同意删除他们的名字
Now, you sure the Guggenheims are okay with me taking their name off?
你给了我无数个理由 可以不用管他们
You gave me 100 million reasons not to care.
他们找到我父母了吗
Did they find anything on my parents?
还没有 我们会尽力的 抱歉
No, not yet. And we dug real deep. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks for trying.
安妮
Annie!
安妮 快过来 安妮
Annie, come on! Annie, Annie!
纽约人每天都会面临挑战
New Yorkers face challenges every single day.
看是不可逾越的挑战
Challenges that seem insurmountable.
我们都会对自己说"不"
We all tell ourselves "no" a lot.
我们说"我得不到那份工作的"
We say, "No, I won't get that job,"
或者"不 我付不起大学学费"
or, "No, I can't afford college."
除非你是富兰克林
Unless it's you, Franklin,
来自马沙文雅岛的穷街陋巷
coming from the mean streets of Martha's Vineyard.
嗨
Hey! Yeah.
我们把"不" 改成"好"
Let's change those noes to yeses.
因为你说不的时候 其实我们只是害怕说好
Because when we say no, we're actuallyjust scared to say yes.
所以我们要开始对自己说好
So, let's start saying yes to ourselves,
对美好的未来说好
and let's say yes to a brighter future.
你们大多数人都知道 最近有个小客人跟我一起住
Now, many of you know that I've had a visitor staying with me recently.
她只知道"好" 安妮
She only knows the word "yes." Annie?
你能上来一下吗
Could you come up, please?
去吧 你很棒的 快去吧 亲爱的
Go on. You'll be great. Go on, darling.
快咽下嘴里的虾 安妮
Swallow your shrimp, Annie.
安妮 我不想让你尴尬
Now, Annie, I don't wanna embarrass you.
我只想让各位看看 这个城市的未来是怎样的
I just want everyone to see what the future of our city is all about.
你有什么话想对这些
Now, do you have anything you want to say
心藏愧疚的好人说吗
to these good people that are just oozing with liberal guilt?
除了你 参议员
Except for you, Senator.
我知道你在反对
I know you're trying to build that fence.
我真不敢相信 我会来这里
I can't believe I'm here.
我穿着像云一样的裙子
I'm in a dress that feels like a cloud.
我站在一个巨型肉桂卷的中♥央♥
I'm standing in the middle of a giant cinnamon roll.
身边组合 他们拿着小提琴
With a band that has little violins,
大提琴
big violins,
还有那个
one of those.
钢琴
A piano.
斯塔克斯教会了我很多
Mr. Stacks has taught me so much.
他给了我一个很棒的机会
He's given me such a big opportunity.
我的伟大机会
My big opportunity
我不会浪费的
I won't waste it
我保证
I guarantee.
电影精选列表