我们去了厄瓜多尔 玻利维亚 哥伦比亚
We're in Ecuador, Bolivia, Colombia...
其实是南哥伦比亚 波哥大 那个地方太糟糕了
Actually, southern Colombia. Now, Bogota, that's a tough place to penetrate.
我听说过波哥大
Yeah, I've heard that about Bogota.
给你画了一幅画 真的吗
Made you something. Really?
这是我 这是桑迪 这是你
That's me, that's Sandy, and that's you.
"斯塔克斯" 是我从手♥机♥上抄下来的
I copied "Stacks" from my phone.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
安妮 嗨
Annie. Hi.
你准备好了吗 我们直接去机场 孩子
You ready? We're gonna go straight to the airport, kid.
好啊
Okay.
认识你真好 安妮
It's been great getting to know you, Annie.
你是个很特别的女孩
You're such a special little girl.
你应该冲斯塔克斯脸上打一拳
You should punch Mr. Stacks in the face
这样你就可以跟他一起去公园玩了
so you can go play in the park together.
这样你就有真正的朋友了
Then you'll have a real friend.
这是我们之间的秘密 好吗 好
That was between us! Okay? Okay.
我想给你们减轻一点负担
I'd like to help you out.
不用 谢谢你 我们不能收
No, thank you. We don't believe in handouts.
我们只要安妮 你已经给我们了
Only hand ups. And you've already given us one.
再见 安妮
Bye, Annie.
要幸福下去 你也是
Never slow your roll. You neither.
狗狗真可爱
What a cute dog.
走吧 再见
Come on. Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见 安妮
Goodbye, Annie.
媒体就爱吃这套 我们以压倒性的优势赢了
The press is eating this up. We're gonna crush.
再见 哈罗德·格雷 你这个可怜的公益空想家
Goodbye, Harold Gray, you pathetic, nonprofit do-gooder.
格蕾丝 手♥机♥电池的事情怎么样了
Grace, where are we with that phone battery?
什么
What?
一周的续航 那件事进展怎么样了
A full week on one charge, where are we with that?
我们就快完成了 那就是还没有完成
We're close. Close is not good enough.
我们没有 我们已经浪费很多时间了
Well, we don't have the... We've already wasted enough time.
我要召集研发部门
I'm gonna go call the research department.
要听话 孩子
Knock them dead, kid.
再见 安妮
Bye, Annie!
威廉 我不喜欢看到你这样
Will? I hate seeing you like this.
格蕾丝 我没事 我们
Grace, I'm fine. Let's just...
斯塔克斯先生 我觉得你得听听这个
Mr. Stacks, I think you're gonna wanna hear this.
安妮有麻烦了
Annie's in trouble.
什么 那不是她亲生父母
What? Those weren't her real parents.
什么 怎么回事 别理她 她肯定是疯了
What? What is happening? Ignore her, 'cause she's clearly insane.
说话注意点 混♥蛋♥
Watch your mouth, chango.
我做了一件坏事 我真的很遗憾
Look, I did something terrible, and I'm really sorry.
你说他们不是她亲生父母是什么意思
What do you mean those aren't her real parents?
他让他们把她带到别的地方
He had them take her somewhere.
我真不敢相信 我竟然跟你跳舞 你跟他跳舞了
I can't believe I danced with you! You danced with him?
当时我很绝望 他又有点动手动脚的
I was desperate. He was a little handsy.
安妮在哪儿 你干什么了
Where is Annie? What have you done?
安妮在哪儿
Where's Annie?
巴西冷不冷
Is it cold in Brazil?
有点冷 她在问你问题
Just be cool. She's asking questions.
你在收集烟灰缸吗 没有
Do you collect ashtrays? No.
艺术品 没有
Art? No.
你会弹钢琴吗 闭嘴
Do you play piano? Just shut up.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们要带你去个地方 就一段时间
We're just taking you someplace for a little bit. Just relax.
你们不是我的亲生父母 是不是
You're not my real parents, are you?
坐好 别动 你干什么 别这样
Sit back. Sit still. What are you doing? Stop that.
放我走 等斯塔克斯发现了
Let me go! When Mr. Stacks finds out about this...
斯塔克斯再也不需要你了 要不然我们为什么要带走你
Stacks doesn't need you anymore. Why do you think we're taking you?
你是斯塔克斯的手下 他才不会这么做的
You work for Mr. Stacks? He wouldn't do this.
我觉得他已经拍了足够多的照片了
Yeah, well, I guess he has enough photos.
这是斯塔克斯干的
Mr. Stacks did this?
召集FBI所有人手 我要所有人都出动
Call my guy at the FBI. I want to get everyone on it.
我知道
I got it.
我已经让警♥察♥负责了
I'm already on with the police.
我以为不会发生这种事
I didn't think anything like this could happen.
你怎么会不知道她是怎样的人
How could you not know who has her?
我有手下负责这种事
I got a guy who takes care of these kinds of things.
我们没必要插手 相信我
It keeps our hands clean. Trust me.
我怎么可能相信你 你把安妮带走了
I can't trust you. You took Annie.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 听着
Hey, look!
是我 安妮
It's me! Annie!
嘿 有个女孩 救命
Hey, girl! Help!
快抓住她 快抓住她
Get her. Grab her.
坐好 快坐好 别碰我
Sit, sit, sit still. Don't touch me!
别动
Sit still!
所有人 都听好
Everybody, listen up.
查一下方圆10公里内的每一个电♥话♥ 好的
Check every call within a 10-mile radius. On it.
我就知道他们可以查到
I knew they could do that!
有人把安妮的照片 发到微博上了
Someone just posted a picture ofAnnie on Twitter.
在哪儿 54号♥和6号♥街
Where? 54th and 6th.
还有一条关于安妮的博客 她好像在挥手
Another one on an Annie blog. It looks like she's waving.
好像是57号♥到6号♥街 我们走
57th and 6th. Let's go.
嘿 你要是去的话 所有人都会知道的
Hey. You do this, and everyone will know.
别再想着当什么市长了 你会把一切都毁掉的
Forget about being mayor. It'll destroy your whole business!
我不在乎
I don't care.
你这是犯一个天大的错误 想想你之前付出的一切
You're making a huge mistake. Think about everything you've worked for.
这都不重要了
That everything means nothing.
你走人吧
You're fired.
你去跟他说说
You! Talk to him.
他只听你的
You're the only one he'll listen to.
你这样 她不会喜欢你的
It's not 'cause she likes you.
她打人还真疼
She's got these pointy little...
这飞机不错 这是什么 贝尔4297
Nice chopper! What is this, a Bell 4297
你说什么
What?
怎么了 我这种家伙不能了解直升机吗
What, a guy like me can't know about helicopters?
其实我对直升机一点也不懂 都写在这里
I don't know anything about helicopters! It's written right here.
吉尔伯特 我们走吧 收到了
Gilbert, let's go. Roger that.
"收" 是谁
Who's Roger? Who's Roger?
有人晕机吗
Is anyone else dizzy?
看 是安妮 救命
Look! It's Annie! Help.
又发了一张照片 65号♥和10号♥街
Another picture on lnstagram. 65th and 10th.
往西边去 吉尔伯特
Head west, Gil.
嘿 你在干什么 嘿
Hey, what are you doing? Hey!
让她别动
Hold her still.
我们会找到她的 威廉
We'll find her, Will.
又有一条是在华盛顿大桥发的
Just posted on the George Washington Bridge.
她在挥手 她是故意挥手的
She's waving. She's doing it on purpose!
去郊区 吉尔
Head uptown, Gil.
在那里
There she is!
别跟丢了
Don't lose them.
又有一条博客 他正前往国家公园的方向
On an Annie blog! She's heading to the State Park.
他们去往公园
They're headed into the park.
吉尔伯特 你要小心点
Gilbert, don't make me come up there and fly this helicopter.
他们在那儿
There they are!
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie! Annie!
她听不见的
I don't think she can hear you.
不是吧 警♥察♥
What? It's the cops.
不是的 是斯塔克斯
Oh, no. It's Stacks.
他为什么要跟着我们
Why would he be following us?
小心 哇
Watch it! Whoa!
小心
Watch out!
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie.
吉尔伯特 在这里着陆 截住他们
Gil, let's land this! Cut them off.
我真的希望能快点找到安妮
I really hope we find Annie soon.
不要
No!
安妮
Annie!
抓住他们
Get them!
电影精选列表