不是 桑迪真的要走了
No, I mean Sandy's gotta go.
不 我是说...桑迪要走好
No, I mean... Sandy's gotta go. Okay.
是要香槟还是冰淇淋 什么
Well, is it champagne or gelato? What?
要山露汽水还是普通的饮料
Is it Mountain Dew or is it just plain old doo?
要柠檬水还是鸡块
Is it lemonade or chicken nuggets?
我也该走了 我也想去 因为我的膀胱都快爆了
I should go. Now I wanna go because my bladder's full.
快点 走吧
Come on, let's go.
我看到你签字了
I saw you sign your name.
你只想知道是怎么做到的吗
That's all you gotta know how to do.
但是你的老师呢 这是怎么做到的
But what about your teachers? How is this possible?
我善于隐藏
I'm good at hiding it.
在家呢 他们在家都没有发现吗
Okay, at home. They didn't catch it at home?
"在家"
"At home"?
你怎么没有告诉任何人
How come you didn't tell anybody about this?
首先 不是整个世界都会关心一个领养的孩子
It's not like the whole world wants a foster kid to begin with.
其次 这很丢人 我不想别人知道
And plus, it's embarrassing. I didn't want anyone to know.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
这里很不错
This is good here.
这是哪里 皇后区
Where are we? Queens.
我需要护照吗
Do I need my passport?
安妮 事实上 每个人都有
Truth is, Annie, everybody's got something
不想被别人知道的秘密
that they don't want anybody to know.
我也是
Including me.
对于我 这就是
For me, this is it.
这是我的家庭
This is my family.
你现在能看到他们吗
Can you see them right now?
看不到 但他们在我的脑海里
No, I don't. I see them in my mind.
就像这一段铁轨
Like this part of the track right here?
这是我父亲建造的 每天工作20个小时
This is where my father worked 20 hours a day.
除了工作 还是工作
Work, and work, and work, and work.
然后他死了
And then he died.
那时我12岁
I was 12 years old.
他长什么样子
What was he like?
我不知道 我几乎不了解他 他总是在工作
I don't know. I barely knew him. He was always working.
这就是我为什么觉得 如果我工作的够努力的话
And that's why I felt like if I worked hard enough,
那我就有可能 离他更近了
then that'd probably bring me closer to him.
所以我有了这个
And that's why I developed this.
好吧
Well,
现在 你有了这个
now, you got this.
是啊 安妮
Yeah, all right, Annie.
我眼睛里好像有花粉什么的 好痛
You know, this pollen or something's got my eyes all scratchy.
我们走这边吧 我们还可以看到火车要去哪里
Let's walk this way. We can see where the trains go.
这么多年没见了 见到你真好
It's so good to see you after all these years!
西装男 少废话 你要先登记
Yo, suit. No cuts, no butts, no coconuts. You gotta sign in.
为什么 试演
For what? The auditions.
试演
Audition?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
等下
Wait!
"我们一直都在找你"
"We've been trying so hard to find you!"
她在哪里 在后面 怎么了
Where is she? Back there. Why?
等下
Wait!
嘿 站住 站住
Hey! Stop! Stop!
等下
Wait!
这个想法很有趣
That's an interesting choice.
"噢 亲爱的孩子 这么多年没见 见到你真好
"Oh, darling girl! It's so good to see you after all these years!"
"我们一直在找你"
"We've been trying so hard to find you,
"后来我们看到 你和竞选市长的男神在一起的照片"
"and then we saw pictures of you with the nice man running for mayor."
"我们来唱一首特别的 只有我们3个人知道的歌♥"
"Let's sing our special song only us three know."
盒式吊坠
Locket!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
太糟糕了
A disaster.
你是垃圾 你是一坨屎
You're garbage. You're pitchy.
下一组 拜托
Next! Come on.
我很喜欢这个台词 大卫·克雷默来过了
I really like the script. David Kramer says hello!
快出去 白♥痴♥
Out! That hack.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
是你说要找两个人来演她的父母
You told me to find two people to play her parents.
我是说找朋友或邻居
I meant some friends or some neighborhood toughs.
不是公开试演
Not open auditions.
这些人都很糟糕 我知道
These are callbacks. I know, right?
他们为什么还要唱歌♥ 大家喜欢音乐
And why are they singing? People love musicals.
用音乐开头不需要理由 这样十分有魔力
Bursting into song for no apparent reason. It's magical!
这儿有窗 这儿有床
There's a window There's a bed
这儿有桌子 这儿有你的头
Here's a table There's your head
好了 够了
Okay. You're done.
我去找父母 你什么也不用做
I'll take care of finding the parents. You don't do anything.
等我需要你了 再打给你
I'll call you when I need you.
但是 没有但是 我们没有时间了
But... No buts. We're running out of time.
摸一下指示牌 我摸到了
Touch the sign! I did it!
你有没有见过鬼马小精灵呕吐
You ever see Casper the Friendly Ghost throw up?
没有
No.
你喜欢棉花糖吗
Would you like a marshmallow?
全麦饼干怎么样 你这个混
Psych! How about a graham cracker? You son of a...
你笑死我了
You make me laugh.
嘿 格蕾丝 我问你一件事
Hey, Grace. Let me ask you something.
想成为一个监护人 到底有多难
Exactly how hard would it be to become a foster parent?
而且不是暂时的 就像
And not temporarily either. More like a...
你知道的 那种永久性的
Well, you know, permanent situation.
你是说 要领养安妮
You mean, adopt Annie?
是的 不管用什么词
Yeah, well, whatever the word is.
就是这个词 威廉
That's the word, Will.
那
Then...
好
Yeah.
桑迪
Sandy.
我们在床上睡觉了
We slept in the bed.
你更喜欢哪一个 威廉
Which one do you prefer, Will?
红色
Red.
已经两个小时了 我觉得她完全学会识字了
It's been two hours. I don't think she's completely learned to read yet.
嗯 不是完全 不过
Yeah, well, not completely, but...
威廉 威廉
Will! Will!
我们找到变革者了
We got our game changer.
每个竞选都有一个变革者 我们找到我们的变革者了
Every election needs a game changer. We got our game changer.
别再说"变革者"了 安妮的父母
Stop saying "game changer." Annie's parents.
他们看到她的照片 他们打电♥话♥给我们了 这就是奇迹
They saw her picture, and they called us. It's a miracle.
"变革者" 很明显 他们这些年一直在找她
"Game changer." Apparently, they've been looking for her for years,
但她不在失踪儿童的系统里
but she's not in the system.
他们怎么知道 她就是他们的女儿
How do they know she's their daughter?
他们了解她的一切 他们知道盒式吊坠 纸条
Well, they know everything about her. They know about the locket, the note,
我还帮他们做了DNA测试
and oh, yeah, I ran a DNA test.
这下好了
Boom goes the dynamite.
DNA 测试
DNA test.
好的 先别告诉安妮
All right, but don't tell her.
我想在安妮知道之前 先见见他们
I wanna meet them before Annie finds out.
好的 没问题 不过应该由你
I wouldn't have it any other way. I mean, you should totally be the one
来告诉安妮 是我们找到她的父母
who tells Annie that we found her parents!
你找到我父母了
You found my parents?
是的 亲爱的 我们找到了 真的吗
Yes, honey, we did. Well, we think so. Really?
是的 我们要去一个叫多玛尼的餐馆 见他们
Yeah. We're gonna meet them at a place called the Domani.
那就是留下纸条的地方 不会吧
That's where the note is from! No way!
我就知道他们会来找我的
I knew they'd come for me.
安妮 我真替你高兴 我知道这是你一直想要的
I'm happy for you, Annie. I know this is what you always wanted.
这都要谢谢你
And it's all because of you.
我真不敢相信 我就要看到我父母了 我有点害怕
I can't believe I'm gonna see my parents. I'm kind of freaking out.
安妮 安妮 快过来
Annie! Annie! Over here!
你开心吗 你开心吗
Are you happy? Are you happy?
我们真替你高兴 谢谢
Very happy for you. Thanks.
安妮与父母重聚
Annie, The Reunion.
安妮 我的女儿
Annie. My girl.
能匹配吗 我看看
Is it a match? Let's see, huh?
电影精选列表