鞠躬
Take a bow.
太棒了
That was great.
现在读我写的演讲稿 什么
Now read my speech. What?
我给你写的演讲稿 就在那儿
That speech I wrote you. My speech. It's right there.
有什么问题吗
Is everything all right?
我帮她放大一点
I'll make it bigger for her.
这里开始"谢谢 斯塔克斯先生"
There it is. "Thank you, Mr. Stacks."
等一下 不要
Hold on a second. No.
安妮 有什么问题吗
Annie, is everything okay?
让我一个人 静一静
Leave me alone.
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮
Annie?
这是你们的大机会
This is your big opportunity
给威廉·斯塔克斯投票
To vote for William Stacks
安妮
Annie.
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
安妮
Annie!
嘿 等一下 安妮 慢点 你干什么
Hey! Wait, Annie. Slow down. What are you doin'?
安妮 等一下 我来
Annie. Wait, wait, wait. I got it.
怎么回事 没什么
What's going on? It's nothing.
小姑娘 你要告诉我 你现在是怎么回事
Young lady, you're have to tell me what's going on with you now!
不 我不要 你又不是我爸爸
No, I don't! You're not my dad.
哇
Wow.
我知道 我知道 我不是你♥爸♥爸
Well, I know that. I know I'm not your dad.
但是我想知道 你到底怎么了
But I would like to know what's going on with you.
我不会读
I can't read.
不会读是什么意思 我看你读过书啊 安妮
What do you mean you can't read? I've watched you read, Annie.
你可能只是太紧张了
Maybe you were just nervous.
抱歉 我搞砸了你的晚会
Sorry I ruined your shrimp event.
怎么回事 我不知道 她吓到了
What happened? I don't know. She freaked out.
嘿 你们俩之前在聊什么
Hey, what were you two talking about earlier?
她要我帮她找她父母 不过毫无希望
She asked me to help her find her parents, but it was a dead end.
即使找我警局的朋友 也帮不上忙
Even asked some of my old buddies on the force.
什么也找不到
There's nothing on that kid.
她的父母
Her parents.
太好了
Genius.
安妮 怎么了 往后退 让开
Annie, what's wrong? Get back! Hey, hey, get back!
格蕾丝 让开
Grace! Get back!
纳什 嘿
Nash! Hey!
让一让 她只是个孩子 让开 她只是个孩子
Make room! She's a kid. Get back. She's a kid.
拜托 让开 她只是个孩子
Come on. Get back. She's a kid!
谁啊
Who is it?
我是盖伊 我是威廉·斯塔克斯的下属
It's Guy Danlily. I work for Will Stacks.
进来
Come in.
你好
Hello there.
科琳·汉尼根
Colleen Hannigan?
那是我的婚前姓
That's my maiden name.
不过我还没有结婚 你明白我的意思吧
But I'm not married to it, if you know what I mean.
我可以再请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you another drink?
要是他被选上了 我就会得到一笔钱
So, if he wins, I get paid a fortune.
比我之前得到的都要多
More than anything I've ever been paid combined.
为什么那么多
Why so much?
就像赌了一匹黑♥马♥一样
It's like getting paid long odds on a dark horse.
你知道 帮威廉·斯塔克斯赢得选举有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to get Will Stacks elected?
"绝不漏接一个电♥话♥" 这有什么意义
"Never drop a call." What does that even mean?
现在大家都发短♥信♥了
Everybody texts now.
还有比他更糟的官员呢
There have been worse politicians than him.
我知道 是我帮他们选上的
I know. I got them elected.
施瓦辛格 金♥正♥日♥ 那个卖♥♥钻石的家伙
Schwarzenegger, Kim Jong-Il, that blood diamonds guy.
什么 那都是过去的事了
What? But I'm over it.
我已经厌倦了 做一只人人需要的蟑螂 还要把我当作
I'm tired of being the cockroach everybody needs, but treats like a...
蟑螂 没错
Cockroach? Exactly.
干了这次我就不干了 拿了钱就退出
This is my last roll at the table. Get paid and get out.
根本就没有什么能够全身而退的 相信我
There's no such thing as a way out. Trust me.
一定会有办法全身而退的 相信我
There's always a way out. Trust me.
这次很特殊 只要找到安妮的父母
And in this particular case, it's all about finding Annie's parents.
我不想再做一只黑猫了
You know, I'm tired of being the black hat
整天围着疯人院团团转
Of running the show down in the snake pit
你在对我唱歌♥
Are you singing to me?
这是我们逃离这里的机会
So this is our chance to get out of this place
这不是幻觉吧
Is this really happening?
快起来 我们一起奔向
So come on, let's run for it to
康庄大道
Easy street
睡到自然醒
Where you sleep till noon
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah
如果斯塔克斯帮安妮找到父母
If Stacks reunites Annie with her parents,
绝对有80%的人会投他
80% surge in the polls for sure.
我们已经聊过这个了 他们根本不存在
We talked about this already. They don't exist.
我们可以让他们存在
We'll make them exist.
找一对夫妇 假装成她的父母
Find a couple people to pretend to be her parents.
他们了解各种细节
They learn every detail
然后奇迹般的出现在选举之前 就可以了
and miraculously show up right before the election.
就这样 很快就有父母了
Add water, instant parents.
那我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
跟我得到的一样
Same as for me. Ka-ching.
不用再做蟑螂了
And no more being a cockroach.
我将成为一个不愁珠宝的大富婆
Yeah, I'll be the girl who's dripping in jewelry
我唱歌♥时 大家为我而疯狂
The crowds'll go wild when I sing
我不用再面临那个防火梯
I won't have to look out on a fire escape
是两个
Two.
马上就上排行榜
The view will be billboards of me
康庄大道 康庄大道
On easy street On easy street
康庄大道 康庄大道
Easy street Easy street
敬我们的出路
To a way out.
变成有钱人 变成有钱人
Where we all get paid Where we all get paid
耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah
行动起来 行动起来
Move them feet to Move them feet to
康庄大道 康庄大道
Easy street Easy street
等你到那儿了 等你到那儿了
When you get there When you get there
就别走了 就别走了
Stay Stay
我就知道我喜欢上你了
I knew I liked you.
好吧 那我们现在别这样 没事 没关系
Okay, we're not doing that right now. That's fine. Yolo, yolo. That's fine.
敬康庄大道
To easy street.
我告诉过她 她在这个城市 想干什么都可以
I've been telling her she can do anything she wants to do in this city,
但是我现在才发现 她竟然不会读书
and come to find out she can't even read.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
不光是孩子迷失 威廉 很多大人也会迷失
A lot of kids get lost, Will. A lot of people get lost.
这不能接受
Well, it's unacceptable.
我们要给她找个家教
We gotta get her a tutor.
不过是为了她吧 这回不是为了媒体了
For her, though, right? Not just for the press.
是为了她
For her.
笑什么
What?
我能感觉到 你美丽动人的嘴唇 在微笑
I can feel you smiling with those Britisher-than-thou lips.
我会替你保守秘密的 蝙蝠侠
Your secret's safe with me, Batman.
什么秘密 你关心她
What secret? That you care about her.
我关心所有纽约的孩子
I care about the kids that are in New York City.
还有安妮
And Annie.
当然 她住在纽约
Well, she lives in New York.
所以她也受到关心
So, therefore, she's cared for.
是全部人 她也包括在内
It's a blanket... She's within the structure of the whatever.
安妮 你要去哪里
Annie? Where you going?
谢谢你做的一切 抱歉我昨晚搞砸了
Thanks for everything. Sorry I messed up last night.
希望你还能做市长
Hope you can still be mayor.
你在说什么 快回来
What are you talking about? Get back here.
没关系 这方面我很有经验
It's okay. I'm good at this part.
我经常被别人 赶出去
I've had a lot of practice getting kicked out of places.
安妮
Annie.
快把包放下 你哪儿也不许去
Listen, put your bag down. You're not going anywhere.
桑迪也要走 别说了
Sandy's gotta go. Stop it.
你和桑迪都待在这里 我不管昨天发生了什么
You and Sandy are staying here, and I don't care what happened last night.
电影精选列表