还有呢
What else?
科比即将因为刺杀行动
Kirby's very close to going to war
和俄♥罗♥斯♥开战
with Russia over the assassination attempt.
-让他接电♥话♥ -是 长官
- Get him on the phone. - Yes, sir.
我们黑进去了 没有受阻
Okay, we found a way in. No compromise.
我付你们的工资不够多
I don't pay you guys enough money.
有一架直升机即将抵达
We have an incoming helicopter.
调出监控画面
Get a camera on that.
塞利安特 这里是145
Salient, this is 145
我们是联调局的 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
with the FBI on a matter of national security.
请求降落
Permission to land.
145 允许降落
145, you're clear to land.
好了 拿到安装窃听器的法♥院♥命令了
Okay, got a court order for the wiretaps...
刑事侦缉部正在搜查塞利安特的服务器
and CID is looking at the Salient servers now.
很好 我们去看看他有什么要说的
Good. Now let's see what he has to say.
詹宁斯先生 我是海伦·汤普森
Mr. Jennings. I'm Helen Thompson.
以前未能有幸与你见面
I don't think we've ever had the privilege.
言重了
I wouldn't call it a privilege.
正是拜汤普森探员所赐
Agent Thompson's the reason we're
我们没法全力进行战争
fighting our wars with one hand tied to our dicks.
那你应该知道我们为什么来吧
So I guess you know why we're here.
你说事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
You said it was a matter of national security.
对 你上次和迈克·班宁联♥系♥是什么时候
Yeah. When was the last time you spoke to Mike Banning?
如果你尽了职责 你应该知道答案
Well, if you're doing your job, you'd know the answer to that.
我确实知道
I do.
我们来看看我们的答案是否一致
Let's see if we've come up with the same answer.
我就是我
I am what I am.
如果是迈克把她引来的 联调局会找上门的
If Mike led her here, the feds will be onto us.
我们要中止了
We're pulling the plug.
全部业务吗
The whole thing?
对 塞利安特玩完了
Yeah, Salient's over.
我们要转移到国外
We're moving offshore.
收到 我来加快进度
Roger. I'll crack the whip.
离开的时候 我们要确保把这事办成
And on the way out, we're making sure this gets done.
无论如何
No matter what...
特伦布尔今天必须死
Trumbull's fucking dying today.
白宫刚刚确认
The White House has just confirmed
代总统马丁·科比
that acting President Martin Kirby
已经单方面决定
has made the unilateral decision
报复俄♥罗♥斯♥
to retaliate against Russia
对艾伦·特伦布尔的刺杀行动
for the assassination attempt on Allan Trumbull.
州警
进去两个 请留步
Two forward, let's go. Stop there, please.
-我要你到后备箱里去 -好
- I need you to get in the trunk. - Okay.
所有单位 有紧急情况 需要立即支援
All units, 11-99. Need assistance.
急诊室外面出现枪手
We have a gunman outside the ER.
重复一遍 急诊室外面出现枪手
I repeat. We have a gunman outside the ER.
保护急症室 给我弄清楚是谁
Secure the ER. And I wanna know who the fuck that is.
所有分队 围拢 围拢
All teams, close in, close in!
行动 行动
Move it! Move!
快点
Go, go, go, go!
所有单位在一楼集♥合♥
All units converge on the first floor.
开枪了 开枪了 所有可用岗位响应
Shots fired! Shots fired! All available posts respond!
我们走
Let's go!
六号♥小组正在响应
Unit six responding.
急诊室安全
Emergency room clear.
没有发现目标 安全
No contact. All clear.
急诊室里一团糟
ER's a mess.
我想着用这下面的电梯
Thought I'd use the elevators down here.
让我看看你的脸和身份证明
Hey, I need to see your face and ID.
别动
Don't move!
-迈克 -把手举起来 比利
- Mike? - Hands in the air, Billy.
-搞什么 -抱歉 比利
- What the fuck? - Sorry, Billy.
你知道我们只安排一个人
You know we only put one guy
把守货梯 转过去
outside the service elevator. Go on. Turn around.
-有枪 -放下武器
- Gun! - Put your weapon down!
伙计们 冷静下来 好吗
Boys, stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm, okay?
冷静下来
Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm.
我要和詹特雷谈
I just need to speak to Gentry.
把詹特雷给我找来
Get me Gentry!
他希望立即和副总统通话
He wants to speak to the vice president now.
-詹特雷 -把他找来
- Gentry! - Find him!
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna fucking hurt anybody!
我要和詹特雷谈
I just need to speak to Gentry!
詹特雷 大卫·詹特雷
Gentry! David Gentry!
詹特雷 大卫·詹特雷
Get me David Gentry!
立即放下武器
Put your weapon down now!
你是不是疯了
Have you completely lost your mind?
现在真的有红色警戒
You have a true condition red here,
大卫 你得把我带到总统面前
David. You need to get me to the president.
我他妈为什么要自首
Why the fuck would I give myself up?
真的有威胁
This is a real fucking threat!
怎么回事 大卫
What's happened, David?
我们刚刚逮捕了迈克·班宁 长官
We just arrested Mike Banning, sir.
他声称我们有红色警戒
He's saying we have a condition red.
把他带来
Bring him to me.
长官 我们应该先和司法部确认
Sir, we really should wait to speak with the DOJ first...
见鬼 萨姆
Damn it, Sam!
立刻把他带来
Bring him right now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
长官 我知道这是谁干的了
Sir. I know who did this to us.
他会试图完成任务 你在这里并不安全 长官
He's gonna try and finish the job. You are not safe here, sir.
不 这里对你来说是最安全的 长官
No, no. This is the safest place for you, sir.
这里已经被全面封锁了
This place is on total lockdown.
那我是怎么进来的 詹特雷
Then how the fuck did I get here, Gentry?
你知道我们的全部方案 而你已经被铐起来了
You know all of our protocols, and now you are in cuffs!
长官 我和他一起服役过 我清楚他的能耐
Sir, sir. I served with this man. I know what he's capable of.
-我们连是否有这么个人都不确定 -他想要你的命
- We don't even know if this guy exists. - He wants you dead.
有的只是迈克的一面之词
All we have is Mike's word!
他会像我一样找到办法进来的
He will find a way in here like I did.
十八名探员牺牲了 你还活着
Eighteen agents are dead! You're still alive!
-我们现在是坐以待毙 -够了
- We are sitting ducks. - All right!
解开他的手铐
Uncuff him.
长官 我们还不知道迈克是不是自己人
Sir, we still don't know whose side Mike is really on.
不 我们知道
Yes, we do.
他是自己人
He's on my side.
我还活着都是因为他
He's the reason I'm still alive.
当你成为总统
When you get to be president...
你会懂得被人唾弃
you understand that being spit on,
甚至背叛 都是这份工作的一部分
even betrayed, comes with the job.
但这不应该是他或你们的工作
But it shouldn't come with his or any of yours.
把他的手铐解开
Now, uncuff him.
好了 我们需要从头检查安保措施
Okay, we need to recheck everything.
而且我们得立刻转移他
And we need to get him out of here now.
让海军陆战队一号♥过来
Get Marine One inbound, okay.
不要告诉这个房♥间外的任何人
And do not tell anyone outside of this room.
照迈克说的做
Just do as Mike says.
-长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Yes, sir.
还有二十分钟到达
We're 20 minutes out.
海军陆战队一号♥三十分钟后到
Marine One's 30 minutes out.
天呐 太慢了
God, it's taking too long.
首长车队准备好了
The primary motorcade's ready.
不 我们不能出去 太暴露了
No, we're not going out the front. It's too exposed.
指挥部 外部 中部 内部边界安全
Command Post, outer, middle and inner perimeters all clear.
-检查狙击手 -检查过了 迈克
- Check snipers. - They did, Mike.
再检查一次
Check 'em again.
狙击手 报到
Snipers, check in.
监视小组呼叫指挥部
Overwatch to Command Post.
所有区域安全
All sectors clear.
过去的一小时里这破玩意崩溃了六次
This stupid thing has crashed six times in the last hour.
我的也是 太奇怪了
电影精选列表