instead of lying to yourself
伤害你爱的人
and hurting the ones you care about the most.
我不会再让这种事发生了
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我是来辞职的 长官
I'm here to offer my resignation, sir.
迈克
Mike...
面临挣扎的时刻定义了我们
it's our moments of struggle that define us.
我们如何应对才是最重要的
How we handle them is what matters.
就像我在医院说的
Like I said in the hospital...
我还活着是因为你没有放弃
I'm still alive because you didn't quit.
如果你现在决定放弃 这完全取决于你
If you choose to do so now, now that's up to you.
但我还是想让你当局长
But I still want you for director.
如果你也想的话
If you want it.
没有秘密了
No more secrets.
没有秘密了 长官
No more secrets, sir.
很好
Good.
非常好
Very good.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
你戒掉止疼药 还做了体♥检♥
You know, that's a good thing you got off those pills
这都是好事
and you got your physical done.
但你脑袋里还有很多问题
But you got a whole lot of shit going on upstairs.
我们所经历的事情
You know, the stuff we've been through,
都在你脑袋里盘旋
it sits up there in the top of your head
就像要爆♥炸♥一样
like it's going to explode.
如果你不好好处理 就会被吞噬掉
If you don't deal with it, it'll eat you up.
爸 不是吧
Seriously, Dad?
你还好意思说我脑袋里有问题
You're telling me that I have to take care of my upstairs?
-对 -你只差一步就要变成大学炸♥弹♥客了
- Yup. - You're like one level off of the Unabomber.
这样吧
Tell you what,
你想帮我解决问题
you wanna help me get my shit together?
对
Yeah.
那你跟我一起去怎么样
So, how about you come with me?
我们一起解决问题
We get un-fucked together.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我的医生让我去一个地方
This place my doctor's sending me to.
据说能帮你的大脑恢复平衡
It's supposed to rebalance your brain.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
失重中心
我们的目标是增强你们的控制力
Our goal here is to increase your powers of control.
在失重水池中 你们的负面能量都会消失
All of your negative energy melts away in the zero gravity tank
同时你们的爱和专注的核心感觉
while activating your core feelings of love
都会被激活
and centeredness,
让你的大脑在睡眠的入口之上
keeping your mind dreamily alert
保持梦幻般的警觉
just above the portal of sleep.
我们称这个临界值为"西塔状态"
We call this threshold "Theta state."
我们试试吧
Let's give it a try.
来吧
Come on.
-好 行吧 -好
- Okay. All right. Fine. - All right.
感觉还不错
This is all right.
搞什么 等等
What? Wait! Hold it!
行了 让我出去
Okay, okay, get me outta here!
绝对不行
No fucking way!
-把灯打开 -抱歉 爸
- Turn the lights on! - Sorry, Dad.
你以为这是能增进感情的体验吗
And you thought this was gonna be a bonding experience?
我要在池子里撒尿
I'm gonna pee in here.
电影精选列表