见鬼
Shit!
老天
Jesus Christ!
他向南上了韦塞尔路
He's turning south on Vessel.
重复一遍 韦塞尔路向南
I repeat, south on Vessel.
嫌犯有枪 非常危险
Suspect is armed and dangerous.
小心行动
Proceed with caution.
三支小队在追捕 需要立即支援
Three units in pursuit. Backup is needed immediately.
这家伙疯了
This guy's crazy!
-该死 -我们看到他了
- Shit! - We got him in sight.
韦塞尔路向南
South on Vessel.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Holy fucking shit!
倒车 移开 倒车
Reverse! Move! Reverse!
-老天 -快他妈闪开
- Christ. - Get out of the fucking way!
-闪开 -他上了便道 韦塞尔路向西
- Move! Move! - He's on a service road, west on Vessel.
小心驾驶 道路未维护
Use caution as it's an unmaintained...
直升机在途中了
Helicopter is on route.
他在道路53公里处一条土路上
He's headed down a dirt road by mile marker 33.
好 直升机找到他了 谢谢
Okay, the chopper has him. Thank you.
道路53公里处 所有小队会合
Mile marker 33. All units converge.
该死 我跟丢了
Shit. I've lost him.
嫌犯撞车了 嫌犯撞车了
Suspect has crashed. Suspect has crashed.
道路55公里处
Mile marker 34.
-检查驾驶室 -灯照这里
- Check the cab! - Get a light over here!
有人看到他了吗
Does anybody have any visual?
该死
Shit.
如果那些狗还没发现他 他肯定是跑了
If those dogs haven't found him yet, he's gone.
去他妈的 让大家回去吧
Fuck it. Just bring 'em in.
-越野车里的血液检测结果出来了 -是吗
- Blood's back from the Suburban. - Really?
都不是班宁的 事实上 没有任何匹配结果
None of it's Banning's. In fact, no matches at all yet.
他的加密文件夹有动静吗
Any activity on his encrypted folder?
没有
Nothing.
操
Fuck.
能和你说句话吗
Can I have a word?
想和媒体的好人谈谈吗
Wanna talk to the nice people from the press?
24新闻 能和你说句话吗
News 24! Can I have a word?
-不想 -是吗
- No. - No?
班宁和俄♥国♥人勾结这情报有多可靠
How solid is this intel that Banning colluded with the Russians?
很难说 长官
It's tricky, sir.
证据确实指向这个方向
The evidence definitely points to that,
但很难证明是俄♥国♥政♥府♥做的
but it's hard to prove if it's really Moscow's doing
还是外部黑客制♥造♥的假象
or an outside hacker who wants it to look that way.
外部黑客
Outside hacker?
黑客不会付一千万美元雇人暗♥杀♥
Hackers don't pay out $10 million for assassinations.
以前确实没有过
None have before, no.
问题是若我们采取行动 俄♥国♥人会否认到底
The problem is the Russians will deny this to the end if we take action.
但若不行动 他们仍会对是否参与含糊其辞
But if we don't, they'll remain ambiguous as to their involvement,
让我们显得弱势
so we look weak.
就像他们的选举干预
Just like with their election tampering.
我真的觉得我们应该慢慢来 长官
I really think we should slow down here, sir,
免得事情一发不可收拾
before this blows up in our face.
美国总统躺在病床上昏迷不醒
The president of the United States is lying in a coma,
十八名特勤局探员丧命
and 18 Secret Service agents are dead.
已经不可收拾了
This already blew up in our face!
警方正全国范围搜捕特勤局探员...
A statewide manhunt is under way for Secret Service agent...
对班宁的大搜捕已经展开
A massive manhunt for Banning has already begun.
他的脸到处都是
His face will be plastered everywhere,
所以他不能用公共交通
so he won't be able to use public transport.
警方是什么时候上报的撞车
What time did the police call in the semi crash?
交通扫描显示是凌晨4点17
Scanner traffic pegs it at 4:17 a.m.
说明他大概在撞车处320公里范围
That puts him at, what, about a 200-mile range of the crash?
-380公里 -380公里
- Two-forty. - Two-forty.
听好了 各位
Okay, listen up, everybody.
迈克肯定需要找一个地方重整
Mike will have to find somewhere to regroup.
深入调查他的生活
Dig into his life.
找出任何能藏他的人或地方
Find out anything, anyone that can hide him.
你们一个小时找不到结果
Every hour you don't have an answer for me
他就多让我们难堪一小时
is another hour he's kicking our fucking ass.
你到底怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me?
我负责总统安保 你以为呢
I run security for the president. How do you think?
你过去五年都在这里
You've been here the last five years.
这之前是北卡罗来纳州
North Carolina before that.
再之前是阿♥拉♥斯加州
Alaska before that.
瞧 政♥府♥盯着每个人
You see, that's Big Brother for you.
不 其实只是我想知道你是不是还活着
No, actually, it was just me wondering if you were still alive.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
你倒想是我♥干♥的 不是吗
You'd like it if I did, wouldn't you...
爸
Dad?
我不会待很久
I'm not gonna stay long.
只需要一个与外界隔绝的地方躲一阵
Just need a place off-grid, lie low for a bit.
-有水吗 -有
- You got any water? - Yeah.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
能源 水 这里的一切都是你自己供应吗
So you run off your own power source, water, everything?
是啊 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
依附于政♥府♥
You stay attached to their tentacles,
你一辈子都属于他们
they own you for life.
操 你有阿司匹林吗 或者药效更强的
Fuck. You got any aspirin? Something stronger?
我不吃药
I don't do medications.
你当然不
Of course you don't.
看你这样 你也不该吃药
And by the looks of it, you shouldn't either.
这是什么
What's this?
写你自己的宣言吗
Writing your own manifesto?
我有一生的时间
You know, I've had a lifetime to think about
思考我见过做过的事
the things I've seen and I've done.
我不想遗忘 那样会迷失
I don't want to ever forget. That's how we get lost.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我在第几章
What chapter am I in?
为什么他们说是你干的
Why are they saying it's you?
我被陷害了
I was set up.
不奇怪 该死的政♥府♥
Not a surprise. Fucking government.
不 不是政♥府♥
No, not the government.
是我一个朋友 我在查还有谁
It was a friend of mine. I'm trying to figure out who else.
听起来你该选更好的朋友 儿子
Sounds like you should pick better friends, son.
听好了 别叫我"儿子"
You know what? Don't call me "son."
你抛弃我妈和我时就失去这个权利了
You lost that right when you walked out on Mom and me.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I did.
再来一次我还会那么做
But I'd do it again.
因为该死的战争把我折磨得不成人样
Because of what fucking war made me, turned me into.
我在你身上也看到了 在你的眼中看到了
And I see it in you. I can see it in your eyes.
你以为伊♥拉♥克♥战争和越南战争有什么不同吗
You think Iraq was different than Nam?
越南战争和朝鲜战争不同吗
Nam different than Korea?
不 都他妈一样 都是战争
No, it's the fucking same thing! It's war!
你为他们付出什么都无关紧要
And it doesn't matter what you give them.
你付出是因为不明事理
You'll give it because you don't know any better!
他们都会夺走
And they'll take it.
你的荣誉 你的青春 你的性命
Your honor, your youth, your life!
我的消失是发生在你身上最好的事
Me disappearing was the best thing that ever happened to you.
你本就不会喜欢我
You wouldn't have liked me.
下午好
Good afternoon.
特伦布尔仍在昏迷中
班宁被正式起诉
特伦布尔总统的情况没有变化
There has been no change in President Trumbull's condition.
他仍在昏迷中
He remains in a coma.
我们祈祷最好的结果
And while we pray for the best...
同时也要承认我们所知的世界已经改变
we must now recognize that the world as we knew it has changed.
经过认真勤勉的工作 我们的情报组织
After careful and diligent work, our intelligence communities
一致认为是特勤局探员迈克·班宁
have unanimously concluded that Secret Service agent Mike Banning
计划并实施了对总统的刺杀行动
planned and carried out the assassination attempt on the president...
背后是俄♥国♥政♥府♥
with full support from top levels...
高层的全力支持
of the Russian government.
总统先生 总统先生
Mr. President. Mr. President.
我们不排除任何应对措施
All options are on the table.
电影精选列表