not a single match in any Federal database.
这是什么情况 是俄♥国♥政♥府♥想解决后患
What is this? Is this Moscow tying up loose ends,
还是班宁想迷惑我们的视线
or is this Banning trying to throw us off the trail?
好了 要是班宁是被陷害的呢
All right. What if Banning was being set up?
谁有这个能力
Who would have the capabilities to pull this off,
谁会受益最多
and who would benefit the most?
塞利安特这样的承包商
Contract company like Salient.
加入战争机器
Get in on the war machine.
我要仔细调查塞利安特
I wanna dissect Salient.
我要知道他们和外部的通讯
I wanna know what communication is flowing in, flowing out,
他们窃听了谁
who they're tapped into,
他们监控了谁 全都要查
who they're monitoring, everybody.
这样吧 我们去看看韦德·詹宁斯会不会露出马脚
And you know what? Let's go rattle Wade Jennings' cage.
好的
On it.
特伦布尔总统
President Trumbull?
你能睁开眼吗
Can you open your eyes?
他要脱离昏迷状态了吗
Is he coming out of it?
现在下结论还为时尚早
Well, it's too early to say for certain.
但他开始对刺♥激♥有反应了
But he's starting to react to stimulus.
表明他在试图醒来
It shows me he's trying to wake up.
你可以拔管了
You can go ahead and extubate.
内部人士声称
According to inside sources,
特伦布尔总统现在对刺♥激♥有反应
President Trumbull is now responding to stimulus.
医生尚未宣布他已脱离危险
Doctors aren't ready to declare him out of danger,
但认为这是
but are hopeful that this is
他将从昏迷中完全苏醒的征兆
a sign that he will fully recover from his coma.
稍后为你带来更多特伦布尔的消息
More on Trumbull and what this means
及对于与俄♥罗♥斯♥的紧张局势的意义
to tensions with Russia later.
怎么了 我还以为你会很激动
What's wrong? I thought you'd be thrilled.
我是很激动
No, I am.
但韦德不会就这样放弃的
But Wade's not gonna quit till he's dead.
那你可以上报 警告他们
Well, you can call in and warn them.
你还记得
Do you remember the part
他们认为我在和俄♥国♥人合作吗
they think I'm working with the Russians?
而且 我不知道还有谁参与其中
Besides, I don't know who else is in on it.
不行
No.
我得亲自见总统
I need to get to the president himself.
嗯 然后你会被自己人枪杀
Yeah. Then your own guys shoot you.
也许吧
Probably.
见鬼 莉亚和琳恩
Shit. Leah and Lynne.
莉亚和琳恩是谁
Who are Leah and Lynne?
我的妻子和女儿
My wife and daughter.
你有妻子和女儿
You got a wife and a daughter?
是啊 听着
Yeah. Look.
我得走了 你不能再牵涉其中了
I got to go, okay? I got you involved enough.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我要去偷辆车
I'm gonna steal this car.
好吗
Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
回见
I'll see you around.
迈克
Mike!
特伦布尔从昏迷中苏醒
特伦布尔总统伤情的好转
President Trumbull's improving condition...
使副总统科比制定的军事报复行动
calls into question the retaliatory military response
陷入疑问
set by Vice President Kirby.
考虑到俄♥罗♥斯♥的侵犯 没时间再三考虑了
Given Russia's aggression, it's no time to re-posture.
美国需要展示实力
America needs to show strength.
不过 如果特伦布尔总统
Still, if and when President Trumbull
重掌政♥权♥
is back in command,
科比的政策可能会被扭转
a reversal of Kirby's policy could be at hand.
安全线路打来的
It's the secure number.
这里是变节者607
Renegade 607, confirming.
你看新闻了吗
Did you see the news?
我们有应急计划
We have a contingency plan.
-最好能成 不然我要斩除联♥系♥了 -你说什么
- It better work, or I cut rope. - Excuse me?
别担心 我清楚你的能力
Don't worry. I know what you're capable of.
所以我才选择了你
That's why I chose you.
但你一刻也别小看我
But don't you underestimate me for a second.
我能在华盛顿生存这么久是有原因的
There's a reason I've survived Washington for this long.
是时候动真格
It's time to take the gloves off
让这个国家再次强大了
and make this country strong again.
问题是 你会跟随我的步伐吗
The question is, are you gonna be standing there with me?
说到这个 我的承包合同呢
Speaking of, where is my contract?
我这一千万美元可不是花着玩的
I don't plant $10 million dollars for shits and giggles.
合同就在这里 等着发出
It is right here, ready to send.
完成任务 你的赌注将获得数十亿的回报
Finish the job, and your bet will parlay into billions.
-你相信他会给我们合同吗 -只管把任务完成了
- You trust him to deliver? - Just get the fucking job done!
我们的保险措施呢
What's going on with our insurance policy?
正在实施
It's happening as we speak.
让我来擦掉 好了
Here, let me wipe that off. Here.
你想在这上面擦手吗
Here, you wanna wipe your hands on that?
这样好多了
There, that's better.
你们在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
很抱歉打扰了 莉亚
So sorry to alarm you, Leah.
很抱歉打扰了
So sorry to alarm you.
为了躲避记者和警♥察♥ 我们从后面溜进来了
We snuck around the back to avoid the press and police.
你们来我家做什么 出去
What the fuck are you doing in my house? Get out of my house!
韦德·詹宁斯派我们来的
Wade Jennings sent us.
迈克跟他说你提到了死亡威胁
He heard from Mike you're getting death threats
所以他让我们来护送你到他家里
and asked us to escort you to his compound.
什么 我才不管是谁派你们来的 滚出去
What? I don't care who sent you! Get out!
-莉亚 -没事的
- Leah. - It's okay.
拜托 请不要反抗
Please. Please don't resist.
为了小琳恩 我们最好安静地离开
For little Lynne here, it's better we go quietly.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
好 好 我们走
Okay. We're going.
我要爸爸
I want Daddy!
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
妈妈
Mommy.
我本来没打算这样介绍自己的
This wasn't the way I wanted to introduce myself.
我是克雷·班宁
I'm Clay Banning.
迈克的父亲
Mike's dad.
我怎么确定是你
How... How... How would I know it's you?
你不认识我
Well, the reason you don't know that truth already is...
都是我的错
because of me alone.
说一些他的私事
Tell me something personal about him.
我能说的只有
The only thing I have for you is...
他的全名
his birth name.
迈克尔·詹姆森·班宁
Michael Jameson Banning.
出生于德州的胡德堡基地
Born on base, Fort Hood, Texas.
他母亲的本名是
His mother's maiden name...
玛丽·艾莉丝·德维特
Mary Alice... DeWitt.
直至今日 我还对抛弃他们深感愧疚
And to this day, I deeply regret walking away from them.
伤口看起来有点深
That looks kind of deep.
应该给你清理一下
We should get it cleaned up.
长官 你还记得什么吗
Sir? What exactly do you remember?
无人机袭击
Some kind of drone attack.
我当时在水上
I was floating in the water.
我的安保人员很多都牺牲了
A lot of my protection team killed.
你还记得迈克·班宁当时在哪吗 长官
Do you remember where Mike Banning was at the time, sir?
迈克牺牲了吗
Was Mike killed?
这令人很难开口 长官
This is very difficult to say, sir.
我们知道你有多信任他 我们曾经都很信任他
We know how much you trusted him. We all did.
但我们发现迈克对你和特勤局
But we found that Mike was hiding certain things
有所隐瞒
from the Secret Service and you.
隐瞒了什么
What things?
身体和心理上的问题
Both physical and mental issues.
联调局还发现了关于
The FBI also has substantial evidence
他从俄♥国♥政♥府♥得到支持的大量证据
that he was getting support from the Kremlin.
包括一千万美元的款项
Including a $10 million payment.
电影精选列表