目标正在移♥动♥
Target is on the move.
目标在三楼的南走廊
Target, third floor, south corridor.
目标正在移♥动♥ 三楼 北走廊
Target moving! Third floor! North corridor.
他刚跳到了二楼
He just dropped to the second level!
所有队伍环形扩散 上
All teams circle out and move!
这里是空中一号♥
This is Air One.
我们仍未看到目标
We still have no visual on the target.
所有队伍全速推进
All teams push down!
上 上
Move, move!
别让他跑到撤离点
Don't let him get to the extraction point!
上 上 推进 推进
Move it, move it! Push, push!
上 上 上
Move, move, move!
见鬼
Fuck!
队长呼叫指挥部 演习结束
Actual to Com. Secure for drill.
正中心脏
In the fucking heart.
空中一号♥ 你可以降落了
Air One, you're clear to land.
被你们干掉了
You got me.
你感觉如何
So, what do you think?
感觉我死了
I think I'm fucking dead.
迈克 没人在这个训练里坚持过那么远
Mike, this course, nobody makes it that far.
别胡说
Don't bullshit me.
-谢谢你借我这个 -小事
- Thanks for letting me use that. - Yeah, no sweat.
你怎么找到这个地方的
So, where the hell did you find this place, anyway?
冷战期间这里是造巡航导弹的
During the Cold War, they used to make cruise missiles.
我用白菜价从政♥府♥手里买♥♥下来了
I bought it for next to nothing from Uncle Sam.
把塞利安特国际变成了五千英亩的乐园
Turned Salient Global into a 5,000-acre Disneyland.
你能在这里模拟任何场景
You can come up with any scenario you want here
然后进行测试 兄弟
and put it to the test, bud.
任何场景都可以
Any scenario.
布局真是大手笔
Yeah, it's a hell of a layout.
搞什么 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck, asshole?
他刚把我从楼梯上踢下去了
He just kicked me down the fucking stairs.
那就别站在楼梯上
Well, don't stand on the fucking stairs.
你♥他♥妈♥是想激怒我吗
You fucking winding me up?
你训练时要是不当真
Hey, you don't train like it's real,
上战场就会送命
then you're dead when it is.
冷静 布鲁诺
Cool it, Bruno.
这里都是朋友
We're all friends here.
他看起来人不错
Seems like a nice guy.
是吧
Yeah.
我退伍后买♥♥了房♥子
So, I went off and bought a house,
你却在弗吉尼亚州买♥♥了个小城市
and you bought a small city in Virginia.
俗话说 以貌取人 失之子羽
Well, as they say, looks can be deceiving.
黑水国际是美国几名退役特种兵所建私人安保公♥司♥
曾在伊♥拉♥克♥卷入枪杀平民丑闻
国防部在黑水那事后
When DOD shut down everyone's contracting gigs
就不再和私人承包商打交道了
after the Blackwater shit happened,
弄垮了我的生意
it crippled my business.
我只能靠承包训练来维持塞利安特的运营
All I got keeping Salient afloat are training contracts.
据说大卫·詹特雷要退休
The word is David Gentry's retiring...
你会接任他
and you're on the deck to take over.
特勤局局长 是吧
Director of Secret Service, huh?
我还以为你是想我才请我来的呢
And here I just thought you missed me.
如果我能承包你们特种作战的训练
Well, if I can get a contract for your special ops to train here,
就能止住亏损了
it'd finally get me out of the red.
我尽力而为吧
Look, let me see what I can do.
行吗 我会跟詹特雷或是新局长提这事
Okay? I'll bring it up to Gentry, or whoever the new director is.
那我就别无所求了
Hey, that's all I'm asking.
-好 兄弟 -谢谢 迈克
- All right, buddy. - Thanks, Mike.
-你什么时候再去特区 -你什么时候需要我去
- When are you in DC next? - Well, when do you need me?
我只是想邀请你到我家来
I'm just saying, it'd be nice of you to come over, you know.
见见我的家人
Meet the family.
烤点牛排 一起坐着吹牛
Throw on some steaks, sit out back, tell lies.
我当然乐意去 告诉我时间就好
Sure, I'd like that. Just say when.
再见 兄弟
See you, bud.
莉亚
Leah?
-宝贝 -训练怎么样
- Hey, hon. - How was the range?
小菜一碟
Easy breezy.
我朋友韦德整了个好地方
My friend Wade's got a good thing going.
但我想念琳恩
Bummed I missed Lynne.
这次讲了几个故事哄她睡觉
How many stories did it take this time?
还是四个
The usual four.
你要洗澡吗
You gonna take a shower?
不
No.
不 我刚洗过床单 我刚...
No, I just washed the sheets. I just...
你一股火♥药♥味
You smell like gunpowder.
对 你喜欢这味道
Yeah, you know you love it.
《现代护理》
"Modern Nursing," huh?
你想提早回去工作吗
What, you thinking about going back to work early?
在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
但她每天都令人惊喜
But it's like she does something so amazing every day,
我不想错过
I don't wanna miss it.
马上你也能经常留在家里了 对吗
Pretty soon we're gonna have you around here too more, right?
嗯 他还没做出决定 宝贝
Yeah. He hasn't made a decision yet, honey.
如果你想的话
If you want me to,
我会直接走进白宫
I will march down to the White House
说服特伦布尔
and set Trumbull straight.
你觉得那能行吗
Yeah. Think that'll work?
我口才可好了
I can be pretty persuasive.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
莉亚 我们已经过上了很好的生活
Leah, we have a good life already.
我只是说
So I'm just saying, you know,
不用太操心这件事
I'm not gonna get all worried about it.
在上次脑震荡后多久
So, how long after this last concussion
开始的偏头痛和眩晕
did the migraines and the dizziness start?
差不多立马就有了
Pretty much right away.
你说这是车祸造成的
And you said it was from a car accident?
对
Yeah.
失眠是什么时候开始的
When did the insomnia start?
我一直都有点容易失眠
Well, I've always had a little.
我猜和工作有关
Comes with the job, I guess.
你做什么工作的
What line of work are you in?
计算机销♥售♥
Computer sales.
经常出差
Yeah, I travel a lot.
詹姆森先生 你应该更小心些
Mr. Jameson, you need to be a lot more careful.
我看到你的第三到第五颈椎间有严重的压♥迫♥
I'm seeing severe compression between C3 through 5 in your neck,
可能伤到了脊髓
possible spinal cord damage.
你的病情就是个定时炸♥弹♥
You're a disaster waiting to happen.
开拓者正在移♥动♥
Pathfinder's moving.
再参加几个新闻发布会我就能告别这个马戏团了
Just a few more of these pressers and I'm done with this circus.
你知道你会想念这个的 长官
You know you'll miss it, sir.
你没有业余生活
You have no life.
可能接替我的人没资格说这种话
Says the man who could be taking my place.
-总统先生 总统先生 -海伦
- Mr. President? Mr. President? - Helen.
总统先生 你曾承诺修改
Mr. President, you promised to amend
《战争权力法》
the AUMF War Powers Resolution
并争取获得国会通过
to require approval from Congress
以免美军卷入更多的军事冲突
before committing US military forces to further conflicts.
-你的意图没有改变吗 -是的
- Is that still your intention? - It is.
这个国家倾向于用战争解决一切
We've become complacent to war in this country.
我想把战争变为最终而明确的选项来解决这个问题
I intend to change that by making it our last, but clear, option.
斯蒂夫
Yeah, Steve.
总统先生 考虑到俄♥国♥
Mr. President, with Russia continuing
持续在国外采取军事行动
to extend its military well beyond its borders,
你将采取什么策略
what is your strategy to stop them
阻止他们复苏苏联
from reforming the old Soviet Union?
你会在G20峰会上得知我对这个问题的立场
Well, you'll know where I stand on that issue at the G20.
白宫有传言说 你的新对外政策
There are rumors in the White House that your new foreign policy
会更多地使用私人军事承包商
will broaden the use of private contractors
来辅助仍驻守在
to help bolster American troops,
全球各地的美国♥军♥队
who remain scattered around the globe.