停 抓住他 抓住他
Stop! Get him! Get him!
把他拉开
Get him off me!
抓住他 抓住他
Grab him! Grab him!
他抢了我的枪
He got my gun!
该死
Shit.
搞什么 混♥蛋♥
Hey. What the fuck, asshole?
他刚把我从楼梯上踢下去了
He just kicked me down the fucking stairs.
操
Fuck.
我告诉过你该把训练当真
I told you you should've trained like it was fucking real.
-押送车辆 -天啊
- Transport van... - Oh, God.
脚铐被钳子钳断了
Restraints... Restraint bolts were cut with bolt cutters.
操
Fuck.
面♥积♥很大...
Get a wide here of the...
-看到了吗 -还在调查到底怎么回事
- Did you get this here? - Still piecing together what happened,
-但班宁跑了 -该死
- but Banning's gone. - Shit, shit.
这可不是小打小闹
This was no cowboy hit.
是有战术的
It was tactical.
好吧
Okay.
进行大范围搜索
Keep the search area wide.
附近地区的交通枢纽
Triple security at all travel hubs
加强到三倍警戒力度
in the surrounding areas.
班宁是特勤局的
Banning is Secret Service.
他知道我们的策略和伎俩
He knows how we do this. He knows all our tricks.
把全国所有的监控设备
I want every surveillance camera in the nation
都接到我们的面部识别系统里
going through our facial recognition system.
看到任何可疑的 都给我跟进
Anything we see, I want it followed up.
而且现在我不想听到任何关于传票的事情
And I don't wanna hear anything about a subpoena at this point,
因为我他妈也不在乎
'cause I really don't give a shit.
那个我们晚点再说
We will deal with that later.
我们刚在埋伏处附近一辆损毁越野车里
We just found a crashed Suburban
发现了血迹
near the ambush with blood inside.
车辆识别号♥码和车牌都不见了
The VIN numbers and plates were stripped.
-我想知道是不是班宁的血 -是 长官
- I wanna know if that's Banning's blood. - Yes, ma'am.
我是汤普森
Thompson.
是 长官 谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
刑事侦缉部追踪到班宁的钱
CID traced Banning's money
来自莫斯科的一家国有银行
back to a state-owned bank in Moscow.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
这里是变节者607
Renegade 607 confirming.
我是猎鹰904 你找到班宁了吗
Falcon 904, have you found Banning yet?
没有 但我们正在找
No, but we're on it.
我们同意不在湖上杀死班宁
We agreed to keep Banning alive at the lake
以便栽赃于他
so that he could take the fall.
然后你说我们要让情况看起来
Then you said you were gonna make it look
像他的队伍救了他
like his team rescued him
带着一千万消失了
and disappeared with the 10 million.
现在瞧瞧吧
And now, look.
你居然把他放跑了
You actually let him get away.
他会暴露我们的
And he can expose us.
还是有足够证据让班宁作为幕后黑手伏法的
There's still enough evidence to nail Mike as the mastermind.
联调局已经识别了我们栽赃的证据
The FBI have already ID'd the evidence that we planted,
包括他在车里的DNA痕迹
including his DNA in the van.
我们说话的时候
As we speak,
他们也正在把他和那笔钱联♥系♥起来
they're also connecting him to the money trail.
先别自乱阵脚做傻事吧
So let's not start panicking and do something foolish.
傻事 我开始觉得
"Foolish"? I'm beginning to think
你跟他的私人联♥系♥
that your personal connection to him
不是什么优点 而是拖累
isn't an asset, but a liability.
如果你想因此受益 你就该结果他
If you want to benefit from this, you will finish him for good
然后祈祷特伦布尔永远不会醒来
and pray Trumbull never wakes up.
那是你最大的失误
Your biggest mistake.
这是一通1-800收费电♥话♥
This is 1-800-collect.
这通电♥话♥是来自于...
You have a collect call from...
-迈克 -说"同意"接受收费
- Mike. - Say yes to accept the charges.
-同意 同意 迈克 是你吗 -莉亚
- Yes, yes! Mike, is that you? - Leah.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm all right.
你没事吧 琳恩怎样了
You okay? How's Lynne?
她没事
She's okay.
她跟我在一起
She's here with me.
我们不断收到死亡威胁
We've been getting death threats.
-家门口有警♥察♥吗 -有
- Are the cops out front? - Yeah.
-还有一堆记者 -好 这是件好事
- And a ton of reporters. - Okay, that's a good thing.
他们会不间断监控房♥子
They'll watch the house 24/7.
你就待在屋里
So you just make sure you stay inside
他们会保证你的安全
and they'll keep you safe.
他们跟你谈过了吗
Have they talked to you?
是的
Yeah.
你为什么不跟我说看医生的事
Why didn't you tell me about the doctors?
宝贝 我想说的
Babe, I wanted to.
但我现在不能给你解释 你...
But I can't explain right now. Just...
你得信任我
You got to trust me.
你在哪里 监狱里吗
Where are you? Are you in jail?
听着 还有别人听着我们通话
Look, I'm not the only one on the line.
各位 我知道这是你们职责所在
Guys, I know you got a job to do.
我也一样
So do I.
在我证明谁是真正主谋前
And I'm not gonna stop
我是不会停手的
until I prove who really did this.
我只想要你在这里 在家里陪我
I just want you here, home with me.
我也是
Me too.
我们会挺过去的 宝贝
We're gonna get through this, babe.
听到了吗
You hear me?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我听到了
Yeah, I hear you.
拜托 迈克 拜托 拜托
Come on, Mike. Come on, come on.
高山民兵 别动
High Mountain Militia. Don't move.
迈克 是谁
Mike, who is that?
马上挂断电♥话♥ 先生
Hang up the phone now, mister.
快点
Do it.
马上
Now.
我得挂了
I got to go.
快点
Do it!
我爱你
I love you.
迈克
Mike.
找到了
We got it.
163号♥公路上的卡车服务站
The truck stop on Highway 163.
让所有当地单位包围该地
Get every local unit in the area and surround it.
把手举起来 转过来
Let's see those hands. Turn around.
我去
Holy shit.
我们抓到了美国头号♥通缉犯 蒂姆
We got us America's Most Wanted here, Tim.
你头上的赏金肯定不少吧
Bet there's a big ol' bounty on your ass.
蒂姆 你盯着他 我去报告
Tim, you stay on him. I'm gonna call it in.
他敢动一下 就打死他
If he moves, shoot him.
见鬼 他哪怕动一动 我就把他打成筛子
Shit. He moves a muscle, I'll light his ass up.
-你说什么 -开枪 蒂姆
- You were saying? - Shoot him, Tim.
开枪
Shoot him!
-见鬼 -你在干什么
- Shit. - What the hell you doing?
我可不想为这破事送命 鲍比
I ain't dying for this shit, Bobby.
-见鬼 -你们高山民兵需要支援
- Goddamn it. - Your mountain militia needs help.
你最好放下枪 小子
You'd best drop that gun, boy.
操
Fuck.
你的钥匙在卡车里吗
Your keys in the truck?
什么
What?
操你丫
Fuck you!
该死
Fuck!
嫌犯在一辆大货车里
Suspect is in a tractor trailer.
需要立即支援
Backup is needed immediately.
靠边停车
Pull over the vehicle!
靠边停
Pull over!
靠边停车
Pull over the vehicle!
警员受伤 警员受伤
Officer down! Officer down!
电影精选列表