为此 我刚签署了一项行政命令
To that end, I have just signed an executive order
要求在我们的战略中使用一支
calling for the use of a bold and strong private contractor force
大胆强势的私人军事承包商
to be employed in our strategy.
看来我们终于要回去工作了
Looks like we're finally going back to work.
找到他了
Found him!
-说 -我们黑入班宁的政♥府♥IP服务器
- Talk to me. - We hacked into Banning's government IP server
整理了他的搜索记录
and compiled his search history.
班宁整个职业生涯一直在监控这个
Over his entire career, Banning's been constantly monitoring this.
这是个社保号♥
It's a social security number
一直在收退伍军人伤残抚恤金
that's collecting VA disability benefits.
看这个
Check this.
这是克雷·班宁 迈克的老爸
That's Clay Banning. That's Mike's old man.
他跟我说过他的事
He told me all about him.
他曾是越南战争的授勋突击兵和地道兵
He was a decorated ranger in Nam and a tunnel rat.
回国后他疯了 抛下所有人 消失了
He came back, he went crazy, left everyone, and was gone.
老爸现在在哪
Where's Daddy now?
西弗吉尼亚州
West Virginia.
迈克 迈克
Mike. Mike.
迈克
Mike.
-我睡了多久 -足够你朋友找到你了
- How long I been out? - Long enough for your friend to find you.
快来
Come on.
那里 那里
There. There.
-该死 -是的
- Shit. - Yeah.
-至少有十五人 -没错
- There's at least 15 of them. - Yeah.
我用这手♥枪♥拦不住他们
I ain't gonna hold them off with this pistol.
-我们必须离开 -我哪也不去
- We got to get outta here. - I ain't going nowhere.
-什么 -不 这是我的山
- What? - No, no, this is my fucking mountain!
-不 别出去 -你愿意就待在这里
- No, don't go out there. - Stay here if you want.
该死
Shit.
-你在做什么 -打开那个
- What are you doing? - Open that up.
什么鬼
What the...
等一下
Now, wait a minute.
好了
Okay.
我为什么会以为来这里是个好主意
Why did I think coming here was a good idea?
我知道你有很多时间消磨 但是老天
I knew you had time to kill, but Jesus!
当心头 别逼逼
Just keep low and don't bitch.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你待在这里 我去把他们引开
All right, you stay here. I'm gonna go and draw them out.
-不 最好别去 -为什么
- No, no, I wouldn't. - Why?
姜还是老的辣
Old bull, young bull.
-搞什么 -那边 他们在那里
- What the fuck? - That way! They're over there!
好极了 这下他们知道我们在哪了
Great! Now they know where we are!
很好 干♥死♥他们
Good. Fuck 'em.
操
Fuck!
你待在这里
Okay, you stay here!
什么 老天
What? Jesus Christ.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
操
Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Fucking crazy!
你差点炸飞我 该死的
You almost blew me up, damn it!
又不是我让你跑过去的
I didn't tell you to run down there.
该死 希望你有更多的趣味游戏
Shit. Well, I hope you got more fun and games,
我们快被攻下了
'cause we're about to be overrun!
-拉那根线 -什么线
- Go pull on that wire. - What wire?
树叶里面那根 还能在哪
In the fucking leaves! Where else?
-操 -去拉
- Fuck! - Go get it!
快拉
Go!
不是吧
Really?
不用谢
You're welcome.
你得听听这个
You need to hear this.
我们的情报组织一致认为
Our intelligence communities have unanimously concluded
是特勤局探员迈克·班宁
that Secret Service agent Mike Banning
计划并实施了对总统的刺杀行动
planned and carried out the assassination attempt on the president
背后是俄♥国♥政♥府♥高层的全力支持
with full support from top levels of the Russian government.
副总统科比的这份声明...
This announcement from Vice President Kirby...
-我就说他们会背叛你 -别说了
- I told you they'd turn on you! - You know, stop.
别再说你那套政♥府♥阴谋论了
All right, just stop with all your Big Brother shit.
你的国家没有背叛你 你背叛了自己
Okay, your country didn't betray you! You betrayed yourself!
你♥他♥妈♥懂什么
What the fuck do you know about it?
-我一辈子都在为此挣扎 -什么挣扎
- I struggled all my life with this! - What struggle?
你放弃了
You gave up!
你说得对 儿子 我确实放弃了
You're right, son, I did give up.
但有时候应该适时退出
But sometimes it's better to know when to quit
而不是自欺欺人
instead of lying to yourself...
伤害你爱的人
and hurting the ones you love.
-你要做什么 -打给一个朋友
- What are you doing? - I'm calling a friend.
来电号♥码
是弗罗斯特
It's Frost.
不是他 接通
No, it's not. Put him through.
看来我应该多派点手下的 对吧
Guess I should've sent more guys, huh?
你为什么不亲自来
Why don't you come yourself?
让他把那些穿着破烂装备的蠢货
Yeah, tell him to send all the fuckheads he's got
全都派来
in that shitty outfit of his!
你♥爸♥的火气似乎不小啊
Sounds like your dad's all fired up.
出什么事了 韦德
What happened to you, Wade?
-事情怎么到这个地步的 -听着
- How did it come to this? - Look,
我也希望事情不会变成现在这样 迈克
I wish it could've been different, Mike.
但战争就是欺骗的艺术 特伦布尔挡着道了
But war is about deception, and Trumbull was in the way.
陷害你也是迫不得已
You were a necessary evil,
你在合适的时间出现在了合适的地点
caught in the right place at the right time.
你应该为自己还活着而感恩
Be thankful that you're still breathing.
去你的
Fuck you.
所以是怎样 我们陷入又一场战争
So, what is it? We get into another war
然后你通过承包合同里赚数十亿吗
and you get your billions in contracts?
你以为这是为了钱吗 迈克
You think it's about the money, Mike?
不 我真希望自己能和你换个位置
No, I wish I could trade places with you.
你是在战场上战斗的那个人 为保命而战
You're the one out there fighting, fighting for life.
你能感觉到吗 血脉喷张 没错
Can you feel it? Blood pumping? Yeah.
雄狮 迈克 雄狮 现在我要得偿所愿了
Lions, Mike. Lions. Now I get to have my fix, too.
你会得偿所愿的
Oh, you'll get your fix.
不用费心找我
Don't worry about finding me.
我会去找你的
I'll find you.
这才是我的迈克
That's my Mike.
这才是我的迈克
That's my Mike.
你洗过这件衣服吗
Has this ever been washed?
没有 合身吗
No. Does it fit?
-拿着 -等等 你就带这个吗
- Hold this. - Wait. That's all you're taking?
我才不会让那些混♥蛋♥官僚读我的人生
I ain't letting no bureaucratic pricks read about my life.
-天呐 你还留着 -嗯
- Oh, my God. You still got it. - Yeah.
-它有引擎吗 -它跑起来像风火轮
- She got an engine? - She lights the tires.
收费站的监控摄像头就在前面
The toll cameras are just up ahead.
你确定要这样吗
You sure about this?
确定
Yeah.
好吧 你至少掩饰一下吧
Well, at least disguise yourself.
不 那我看起来就有罪了
No. Then I look guilty.
你已经看起来有罪了 有什么区别
Well, you already look guilty. What the fuck's the difference?
北纬40度05分47.72秒
西经77度10分13.30秒
人♥质♥救援队已经检查了小屋
HRT has cleared the cabin.
他们说半个山坡都被炸没了
They say half the mountainside was blown away.
尸体被摆在门廊处
Bodies lined up on the porch.
为什么班宁要把我们引来这里
I wonder why Banning led us here.
天啊
Jesus.
真是一团糟
This is a fucking mess.
"我们是塞利安特的人"
"We work for Salient."
-塞利安特国际 持有和运营者为 -韦德·詹宁斯
- Salient Global, owned and operated by... - Wade Jennings.
对 你打过交道吗
Yeah. You got a history?
我在伊♥拉♥克♥的时候
I had to investigate some of Salient's messes
不得不调查塞利安特的一些烂摊子
when I was over in Iraq.
-有确定身份的吗 -这些家伙吗 一个都没有
- Any positive IDs? - These guys? No, not a one.
又是这样 法医部门说
Again. Forensics says there's
在联邦数据库里没找到任何匹配的结果
电影精选列表