这消息是真的吗
Is there any truth to that?
今天就到这里 各位 非常感谢
That's all for today, folks. Thank you very much.
-总统先生 -总统先生
- Mr. President! - Mr. President!
我敢说 白宫的漏洞
I swear, these walls have more leaks
比装纱门的潜水艇还多
than a submarine with a screen door.
不是我说的
It wasn't me.
你确定吗
You sure?
-我确定 -行
- I'm sure. - Okay.
谁又一次向媒体泄露虚假信息了
Who, once again, leaked false info to the press.
谢谢 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
我想我已经在竞选期间
I thought I made my position clear
对私人军事承包商的问题说得很明白了
about private contractor companies during the election.
我对少数人从我们的行动中牟利
I am tired, sick and tired,
感到非常厌倦和恶心
of a handful of people profiting from our mission.
那些佣兵中有一半甚至都不是美国人
Hell, half these guys aren't even American.
为金钱而战和为国而战
It's not the same fighting for money
是不一样的
as when you fight for your flag.
不能再泄露了 是谁泄露的消息
Now, enough with the leaks. Who's talking?
没人要坦白吗
Nobody's fessing up, huh?
当然了
Of course not.
我来说清楚
Well, let me be clear.
兵力捉襟见肘
It is not our troops' fault
不是军队的错
that they are stretched so thin.
是我们的错
It's our fault.
现状已经持续太久了
The status quo has gone on long enough.
是时候采取新措施了
It's time for a new way forward.
我有一阵没做过这个了
Well, I haven't done one of these for a while.
天呐 我都忘了怎么做了
Oh, God. I forgot about that.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-你现在还玩这个 -开始了
- You still doing this? - Here we go.
你得看看这个 宝贝 很有意思
You got to see this, babe. It's very funny.
我不怎么玩牌
Yeah, well, I wasn't much of a card player,
所以我得找其它法子消遣
so I had to find a way to spend the time.
-迈克说你在英国长大的 -是的
- Mike said you grew up in England? - Yeah, I did.
我父亲是外籍 我...
Yeah, my father was an expat. I...
我以前一直没有找到过归属感
I never really felt I belonged anywhere.
但我毕业移居美国 参了军
But when I moved to the States after school, I joined the army.
你们一起服役了多少年
And how long did you guys serve together?
我在你之后加入的三营
I got into Third Batt right after you.
所以大概是三四年吧
So, what, about three, four years?
-应该是 -对
- That sounds about right. - Yeah.
迈克从不跟我讲他当兵的事
Mike never tells me stories about his army days.
我们大部分人都不讲
Yeah, well, most of us don't.
军人♥大♥概都这样吧
It's just our way, I guess.
-但要是你想听故事 -不
- But, hey, if you wanna hear a story... - No.
-想 -她不想听故事
- Yeah. - No, she doesn't wanna hear a story.
不要 他说的故事肯定很不得体
No, whatever he's gonna say is definitely inappropriate.
-好了 -天呐
- All right. - Oh, God.
军队食堂算不上美味
Well, army cooks aren't exactly culinary giants.
所以我们经常去一家
So we used to go to this restaurant
炸鸡做得超级美味的餐厅
that made the best fried chicken that you've ever had.
然后我们就吃个精光
And we'd eat baskets full.
厨子是个叫老莫的很棒的老家伙
And the cook, he was this great old guy called Moe.
-老莫 -老莫走路上班
- Moe. - Moe had to walk to work.
走八公里上班 八公里下班 风雨无阻
Five miles to work and five miles back. Rain or shine.
夏天 乔治亚州的马路热得能煎鸡蛋
Now, you can fry an egg on a Georgia sidewalk in the summer.
于是迈克就拿着行李袋挨个找连队里的士兵
So Mike went to every man in the company, with a duffel bag,
叫他们要么捐钱 要么挨揍
and asked 'em to put some money in, or else.
你丈夫有时非常顽固
Now, your husband, he can be pretty stubborn.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
迈克不屈不挠地
So Mike didn't quit
叫所有人都掏空了腰包
until every single one of them emptied their wallets.
然后你知道你♥爸♥爸做了什么吗
And do you know what your daddy did?
给老莫买♥♥了辆车 这样他就不用走路上下班了
Bought Moe a car so he didn't have to walk to work anymore.
迈克·班宁是我见过的最固执的男人之一
Mike Banning's one of the most bullheaded men I've ever met.
他绝不会辜负老莫
No way was he gonna let old Moe down.
来 给你 甜心 这是给你的
Here. There you go, sweetheart. That's for you.
说谢谢
Say thank you.
给
Here.
求你喝了这杯酒
Drink that, please,
然后闭嘴
and shut up.
你想过我们能活过三十岁吗
Did you ever think we'd live past 30?
没有 那时反正没想过
No. Not back then, anyway.
我怀念过去
Hell, I miss it.
抽烟 和伙计们开玩笑
The smoking, the joking with the guys...
肾上腺素 战斗
the adrenaline, the fighting.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure?
我能跟你说实话吗
Hey, can I be honest with you?
要是他们让我当局长 我可能不会接受
I don't think I'm gonna take the director's job if they offer it.
天呐 我还没做好坐办公室的准备
God, I'm not ready to ride a desk yet.
我提到这事的时候 就从你眼神里看出来了
I saw it in your eyes the moment I mentioned it.
换做是我 我也不愿意
Hell, I wouldn't either.
我们是雄狮
We're lions.
这点是永远不会改变的
And that ain't never gonna change.
不过呢
Tell you what, though...
他们选了新局长我还是会帮你说好话的
I'll put in a good word for you when they pick the new director.
不会太麻烦你就行
Only if it's convenient.
敬老莫
To Moe.
敬老莫
To Moe.
突发新闻 俄军进行调动
分♥析♥师们担心
Analysts are concerned
俄军军力的增长...
that the buildup of Russian forces...
我还以为你只能放下四个
I thought you could only fit four.
谢了 我确实想来点
Oh, thanks, I do want some.
我做了早餐 要来点吗
I made some breakfast. You want some?
不了 宝贝 我得走了 我去办公室吃
No, babe, I got to go. I'll get some at the office.
你好啊
Hey, you.
这招我还会
I still got it.
你看起来都快透♥支♥了
You look exhausted.
我知道你昨晚又没睡 而且
I know you didn't sleep again last night, and...
宝贝 我没事
Babe... I'm okay.
我们谈五分钟行吗
Can we just talk about this for five minutes?
-我得走了 -你没那么赶时间
- I got to go. - You're not that late.
几天后见 好吗
I will see you in a few days, okay?
等你回来我们要好好谈谈
We'll talk about it when you get back.
等我回来就谈
We'll talk about it when I get back.
我保证
I promise.
好了 小琳琳
All right, Lynnie-pin.
-你会说再见吗 -再见 小琳琳
- Can you say bye-bye? - Bye, Lynnie-pin.
真棒
Good!
一区已就位
We're all set, Sector One.
二区安全
All clear, Sector Two.
开拓者进入
Pathfinder inbound.
所有单位注意 开拓者抵达
All units be advised, Pathfinder Alpha.
指挥部 排查中部区域
Command post, get your middle perimeter all clear.
-好的 -我今晚带几瓶啤酒来
- Right, man. - I'll be in with a few beers tonight.
但仅此而已 从今天开始一切都得你买♥♥单
But that's it. Starting today, you're buying everything.
指挥部 中部和内部区域安全
Command post mid, inner perimeter all clear.
呼叫指挥部 外♥围♥
Command post adviced: The outer,
中部和内部区域安全
middle and inner perimeters all clear.
班宁收到
Banning copies.
你对钓鱼肯定是真爱 长官
You must really like fishing, sir.
这外面冷死了
It's cold as shit out here.
抱歉
Sorry.
只要能让我离开华府一段时间 做什么都行
Anything to get out of DC for a while.
我只是不知道还能相信谁了
Just don't know who to trust anymore.
话说回来
Anyhoo.
是谁的主意
Whose idea was it for you
让你去角逐局长一职的
电影精选列表