Inside.
我尽量防止他们包抄你们
I'll try to make sure they don't flank you.
你们尽全力保护他
Defend him with everything you got.
他们进来了
They're in.
那边 拐角办公室
There. The corner office.
枪手在障碍后
Barricaded shooters.
三队 绕到后面的走廊 包抄他们
Team Three, get around the back hallway. Flank 'em.
收到 移♥动♥中
Roger. Moving into position.
有把握再开枪
Take open shots only.
节省弹♥药♥
Conserve ammo.
-一队和二队就位 -行动
- Teams One and Two in position. - Go.
该死
Damn!
开火
Fire!
该死
Shit!
往右走 往右走
Move right! Move right!
他们干掉了威尔
They got Will!
把他赶出来 把他赶出来
Flush him out! Flush him out!
该死
Shit!
继续前进 继续前进
Keep moving! Keep moving!
本特利被♥干♥掉了
Bentley's gone!
上上上上上
Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
最后一个弹夹
Last mag!
干掉他们
Let's fucking get 'em!
-我没子弹了 -我们得马上撤退
- I'm out! - We need to fall back! Now!
开火
Now!
操
Fuck.
大楼周围有一堆警♥察♥
You got a ton of cops surrounding the building
正准备冲进来
about to make entrance.
-准备好撤离 -收到
- Set my extract. - Roger.
上 上上上
Go! Go, go, go.
我们被耍了 迈克把他藏在别的地方了
He fucked us. Mike hid him somewhere else.
战争就是欺骗的艺术 走吧
War is about deception. Go.
快点 赶快撤离
Hurry, get to your exfil.
警♥察♥封锁了南边的入口
The cops shut down the south entrance.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
-跪下 -立刻放下武器
- On the ground! - Drop your weapons now!
警♥察♥
Police!
立刻跪下
Get on the ground now!
该死
Oh, shit.
-立刻放下武器 -跪下
- Lower your weapons right now! - Get on the ground!
开拓者安全了
We have Pathfinder secure.
我们到楼顶了
We're on the roof.
操
Fuck!
他死了 我们走
He's done. Let's go.
走啊
Come on.
你走吧
Go on.
你什么毛病
Fuck is wrong with you?
快来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
我们赶紧离开这鬼地方
Come on. Let's get the fuck outta here.
快
Move!
死在你手上我很高兴
I'm glad it was you.
雄狮
Lions.
我们是雄狮
We're lions.
联调局官员已经撤销了对迈克·班宁的所有指控
FBI officials have dropped all charges against Mike Banning
以及对俄♥国♥政♥府♥参与刺杀行动的指控
and its allegations of Moscow's involvement in the assassination attempt.
尽管昨日艾伦·特伦布尔总统
While reinstated President Allan Trumbull
在汉堡召开的G20峰会上
addressed the other world leaders
向其他国家领导人发表了讲话
at the G20 in Hamburg yesterday,
缓解了与俄♥罗♥斯♥的紧张关系
easing tensions with Russia,
但消息人士表示 随时可能
sources say indictments against the real perpetrators
对真凶提出起诉
are expected any moment.
长官 欢迎回来 你可以叫我过去的
Sir, welcome back. I would've come to you.
没事 马丁 你一直很忙
No worries, Martin. You've been busy.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你感觉怎么样
So, how are you feeling?
今天我感觉
Today I'm feeling...
-像个总统 -太好了
- presidential. - That's great.
在被枪杀之前
So, before she was gunned down,
一位非常英勇的联调局探员发现
a very heroic FBI agent helped discover that...
韦德·詹宁斯保存了你们交易的详细文件
Wade Jennings kept detailed files of your dealings together.
-是吗 -作为保险
- Did he? - Insurance.
我真的很想把你留下来
I really thought of keeping you on just to fuck with you
在接下来的三年半里整你
over the next three and a half years.
但那是以前的老办法了
But that's the old way of doing things.
大卫
David?
因为这是大卫退休前的最后一天
Since this is his last day before retirement,
他将有幸押着你走出大门
David gets the honor of marching you right out the front door.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
不
No.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
科比 你能说几句吗
Kirby, can you tell us anything?
你能告诉我们发生了什么事吗
Can you tell us anything about what's happened?
一整排都吃掉 对 一 二
Eat them on the whole row. Yeah. One, two...
三
three.
-四 -四
- Four. - Four.
五
Five.
-六 -耶
- Six. - Yay!
你有什么计划 克雷
What are your plans, Clay?
我...我...
You know, I... I, uh...
我找了辆小房♥车
I found a little RV,
我准备在路上过一段时间
and I thought I'd just go mobile for a while.
夏天往北走 冬天往南走
Go up in north when it's summer and go south when it's winter.
那我们有一阵子见不到你了 是吗
So we're not gonna see you for a while then, huh?
不 你们会经常见到我的
No, you're gonna see a lot of me, yeah.
我把房♥车开来停在门前就行了
I'll just drive the RV over here and park it out front.
我只是不想打扰你们
I just don't want to impose on you guys.
你不用住在房♥车里 爸
You don't have to stay out in the RV, Dad.
我们家有很多空房♥间 是吧
We got plenty of room in the house, huh?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
我们希望你能住下来
No, we'd love to have you around.
-是啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
莉亚 谢谢你准备了丰盛的早餐
Thank you, Leah, for that great breakfast.
不客气
You're very welcome.
你来了他很高兴
He's glad you're here.
我们都很高兴
We all are.
只是别再伤他的心了
Just don't break his heart again.
我要你坚持到底
I need you to follow through.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我也是这么打算的
That's my intention.
进来
Come in.
迈克
Hi, Mike.
你好吗
How you doing?
-我恢复得很好 长官 -那就好
- I'm healing up pretty good, sir. - Good.
来吧 坐下
Go ahead, have a seat.
我听说你有话要告诉我
I hear there's something you want to tell me.
是的 长官 我知道你很忙 所以我就直说了
Yes, sir. I know you're busy, so I'll get right to it.
在袭击之前 我
Before the attack, I...
我应该对自己
I should've been more honest
当时的状况更加坦诚
about some of the things that I was dealing with.
脑震荡 止疼药
The concussions, the... pills.
我让你失望了 长官
I let you down, sir.
说得没错
You're damn right.
我们一起经历了那么多 你为什么觉得
Why did you think you couldn't come to me with this
你不能直接来告诉我
after all we've been through?
我不知道 长官 你知道这份工作对我的意义
I don't know, sir. You know how I feel about the job, and I...
我不想让任何人夺走它
I didn't want anyone to take that away from me.
但这不是借口
But that is no excuse.
有人曾对我说过
You know, someone said to me once...
有时候应该适时退出
it's better sometimes knowing when to quit...
而不是自欺欺人
电影精选列表