Mine just did, too. It's weird.
为什么奇怪
Why is that weird?
它们整周都运行良好
They were working perfectly fine all week.
事实上 它们很少会像这样崩溃
In fact, they rarely crash like this.
看有没有来自弗吉尼亚州的塞利安特国际的IP地址
Hey, see if any IP addresses from a Salient Global in Virginia
连接到医院
are connected to this hospital.
照做
Do it.
什么都没有
I'm not seeing anything.
-检查有没有侵入和黑客攻击 -正在检查
- Check for any breaches, any hacks. - I'm on it.
-搜索中 -快呀
- Searching. - Come on, come on, come on.
-气体从哪来的 -连接着我们的氧气管道
- Where's that coming from? - They connect to our oxygen lines.
打电♥话♥问问出什么事了
Okay, get on the phone, see what's wrong.
液氮
气罐控制面板
有人控制了我们的气体系统 不是我们的人
Somebody's controlling our gas systems, and it's not us.
他要炸了这个地方
He's gonna blow this place.
把总统带到楼顶准备转移
I need the president ready for transport up on the roof.
不行 我们等不了海军陆战队一号♥了
No, no, no. We can't wait for Marine One.
我们得从地面走 使用应急车辆
We got to go low viz and use the emergency vehicles.
现在进行全面疏散 通知医院安保人员
We're doing a full evac now. Alert hospital security.
让开拓者准备好转移
I want Pathfinder ready to move.
二号♥床和七号♥床
Beds 2 and 7.
前往最近的楼梯
Stairwell nearest you.
突发新闻
圣马修斯医院
圣马修斯医院正在进行疏散
Saint Matthews is being evacuated.
请立即离开大楼 请注意
Please exit the building immediately. Attention.
开拓者正在转移
Pathfinder's on the move.
在电池组上装上监测器
Let's get some monitors on battery packs.
我们要转移了
We're moving out.
我们被发现了 他们正在疏散圣马修斯医院
They discovered us. They're evac-ing Saint Matthews.
该死的迈克 我就知道
Fucking Mike. I knew it.
-还要多久才能引爆 -四分钟
- How long before you can detonate? - Four minutes.
看到特伦布尔了吗
You got eyes on Trumbull?
没有 我们有医院其他区域的监控画面
Negative. We got the rest of the hospital,
但特勤局来的时候就屏蔽了重症监护室的监控画面
but Secret Service disabled the ICU cams the second they arrived.
给我找到他
Well, find him.
二队和三队 在外♥围♥环行
Teams Two and Three, circle the perimeter.
侍者九号♥ 威胁情况如何
Bellhop Nine, what's the status of the threat?
有人把液氮加热到了不稳定的温度
Someone's heating up the liquid nitrogen to an unstable level.
气罐控制面板
而且这里还有纯氧在泄露
And we have pure O2 leaking down here.
一点火花就会引爆这些气罐
One spark and the explosion can set off these tanks.
爆♥炸♥能把重症监护室炸平三次
The blast could level the ICU three times over.
-你能切断电源吗 -太迟了 长官
- Can't you just kill the power? - It's too late, sir.
-随时都会爆♥炸♥ -应急车辆准备好了
- It could go at any time. - Emergency vehicles ready!
-车♥库♥安全吗 -安全
- The garage secure? - All secure.
-我们没法阻止爆♥炸♥ -该死
- We can't stop it. - Shit!
医院被疏散
我们只能猜测是某种...
We can only speculate it's some type of...
正在带总统撤离
The president is being evac'd now.
长官 如果特伦布尔苏醒了
Sir, if Trumbull is awake,
在进行任何进攻前
we're gonna need his authorization
我们需要他的授权
before proceeding with any kind of strike.
我们都不知道他现在情况如何
We don't even know what condition he's in yet!
恕我直言 长官 我们应该
With all due respect, sir, we should speak
和司法部长谈谈 搞清情况
to the attorney general and get clarity.
在我国历史上还没有出现过
The transfer of power back to a president
将权力移交回总统的情况
has never happened in our nation's history.
正因如此 在有进一步指示前
Which is exactly why we do as I say
我们要照我说的做
until we hear otherwise.
我们继续执行这些行动计划 明白了吗
We stay with these op plans. Am I clear?
-道路安全吗 -收到
- Is the road clear? - Roger.
这辆车里只有两件备用防弹衣
We only have two extra vests in this truck.
长官 我需要你马上穿上这件防弹衣
Sir, I need you to put this on real quick.
开快点 西姆斯 带我们远离这里
Step on it, Sims. Get us away from this thing.
在那 后街
There. Back street.
该死 掩护他
Shit! Cover him!
干扰他们的通讯 让他们没法叫支援
Jam their comms. Take away their backup.
正在干扰特勤局的通讯
Jamming Secret Service comms now.
往后退 西姆斯
Back up, Sims.
操
Fuck.
所有人从副驾驶侧下车
Everybody out, passenger side!
上 别让他们跑了
Go! Keep them pinned!
让他们被活埋
Bury them under the rubble!
长官 我们得转移 快 躲在车后面
Sir, we got to move. Go, go, go. Stay behind the wheel.
主队 这里是队长六号♥
Home Team, this is Leader Six.
我们在医院南面遭受猛烈攻击
We're taking heavy fire south of the hospital.
-这里是队长六号♥ 收到请回复 -我们得走了
- This is Leader Six. Somebody answer me. - Better move!
这里是队长六号♥ 开拓者在我们这里
This is Team Leader Six. We have Pathfinder.
我们在医院南面
We are taking heavy fire
遭受猛烈攻击 有人收到吗
south of the hospital. Does anybody copy?
没人回复
I'm getting nothing!
压力 温度
即将引爆
We're almost to detonation.
医院马上爆♥炸♥了 别让他们跑了
Hospital's about to go! Keep them pinned!
我们转移到那栋楼里
Let's get to that building over there!
这里是队长六号♥ 收到请回复
This is Leader Six. Somebody answer me!
听着 我们要转移
Listen to me, okay. We're gonna make a move
会有人中弹倒下 但不是你
and people are gonna fall. Not you.
-保持移♥动♥ 好吗 准备好了吗 -嗯
- You keep moving, okay? Ready? - Yeah.
好了 走 全体转移 快
All right, let's go. Everybody move! Go!
-萨姆 -长官 快走
- Sam! - Sir! Move! Move!
启动点火装置
启动点火装置
Triggering the igniter now.
长官 快走
Sir, go!
出去 从后门出去
Get out! Get out the back!
快出去
Get the fuck out!
这边
This way.
好了
All right.
-你中弹了吗 -我没事
- Are you hit? - I'm all right.
-封锁这个地方 -收到
- Seal this fucking place off. - Roger that.
有人收到吗
Does anybody read me?
我们的通讯完全中断了
We got a total comms blackout.
有人看见开拓者吗
Does anybody have a visual on Pathfinder?
-腿怎么样了 -我死不了
- How's the leg? - I'll live.
没人回话 通讯中断了
Look, I'm hearing nobody. The comms are dead.
韦德也看到我们进来了
Wade saw us coming in here, too.
我们得尽快找到坚固的掩体
We need to find hard cover fast.
这正是我们要做的
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
好了 长官 我们该走了 出发
All right, sir, all right. We got to go. We're moving!
建立障碍
Build a barricade.
把它们堆在这个拐角办公室前面
Put them in front of this corner office.
有人收到吗 队长六号♥ 开拓者在你那吗
Does anyone copy? Leader Six, do you have Pathfinder?
阿尔法一号♥ 二队返回汇合点
Alpha One, Team Two circling back to rendezvous point.
预计九十秒后到达
ETA 90 seconds.
好了
Okay.
-没事吧 -没事
- Good? - Okay.
-好 -断线了
- All right. - Dead.
两把都是新弹夹 把你的手♥枪♥给我
Okay. Got fresh mags in both. Hand me your nine.
-你确定这能行吗 -必须行 这是我们唯一的机会
- You sure this is gonna work? - Has to. It's our only chance.
只要拖住他们 等我们的人来支援
Just got to hold them off long enough until our people get here.
希望很快就能来
Hopefully soon.
长官 我很快就会回来的
Sir. I'll be back before you know it.
迈克
Mike.
别死
Stay alive.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
快跑
Run!
阿尔法一号♥ 二队和三队即将到达汇合点
Alpha One, Teams Two and Three approaching rendezvous point.
注意 联调局 人♥质♥救援队和特警队已出动
Heads up. FBI, HRT and SWAT have been dispatched.
国民警卫队也被召集了
And the National Guard's been called in.
几秒钟内半个国家的人都会赶来这里
Half the country will be onto this place in a matter of seconds.
-我们赶快完成任务 -快走
- Let's get the job done. - Move!
快走 都让开
Move! Get out of the fucking way!
进来了
电影精选列表