进来吧 伯令先生
Come in, Mr Birling.
什么
What?
我想我听到你儿子进来的声音了
I think I heard your son come in.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
没错 就是他
Ah, yes. There he is.
艾瑞克
Eric.
你全知道了 是吧
You know, don't you?
我原本什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
但现在全知道了
Not any more.
母亲一直在怪罪那个导致这个女孩轻生的男人
Mother's been blaming the young man who got this girl into trouble.
说他不能逃避责任 应该被公诸于众
Saying he shouldn't escape and should be made an example of.
够了 希拉
That's enough, Shelia.
你这么说只会让我更难受 母亲
You haven't made it any easier for me, have you, mother?
你不是这样的
You're not like that.
母亲 掩盖事实到底能有什么用呢
Mother, what's the use of pretending?
如果你对这个家还有一丝忠诚…
If you had any loyalty, you'll...
父亲 别这么和希拉说话
Father, you don't have to talk to Sheila like that.
注意你的言辞 我受够了
Hold your tongue! I've had about enough.
请等一下
One moment, please.
等我走后 你们大可继续讨论家事
You'll have plenty of time to adjust family relationships after I've gone.
但是现在 伯令先生
Now, Mr Birling,
我想问问你儿子他和伊娃·史密斯的事情
I'd like to ask your son about his association with Eva Smith.
希拉 把你母亲带回餐厅
Sheila, take your mother into the dining room.
爸爸 我想听…
Father, I want to hear...
听见没有
You heard what I said.
去吧 西比尔
Go on, Sybil.
我能先喝一杯吗
Could I have a drink first?
不行
No, you don't!
喝吧
Yes.
我知道 这是你家 他是你儿子
I know, I know, this is your house and he's your son,
但你看看他
but look at him.
他现在需要来一杯
This is one time he needs a drink.
行吧 喝吧
All right. Go on.
你什么时候认识的这个女孩
Now, when did you first meet this girl?
去年冬天的一个晚上
It was one night last winter.
我和朋友出去喝酒 喝得有点醉
I'd been out with some of the chaps. I was a bit squiffy. I...
那时已经很晚了 但我不想回家
It was late, but I didn't want to go home.
不知道什么原因 我就上了一辆电车
So for some reason, I don't know why, I got on a tram.
这不是重点 继续说
Never mind about trams! Go on!
买♥♥票了
Fares, please.
买♥♥票了
Fares, please.
买♥♥票了
Fares, please.
多少钱
How much?
这要看你乘多远了
It depends on how far you're going, isn't it?
不是很远 我们就别多此一举了
Not too far. We mustn't overdo it.
是你在多此一举吧 就两便士好嘛
You're the one that's been overdoing it. Come on, we'll call it tuppence, then.
没错 没错 很合理
Yes. Yes, that's very reasonable.
给你 找我十九块十便士
Here you are and I want 19 and tenpence change.
我没有这么多零钱找你 别为难我了
Well, I haven't got 19 and tenpence. Stop trying to make a fool of me.
我今天很累了
I've had a long day.
你要么付车费 要么就下车
Come on, either pay your fare or get off my tram.
我想要付车费 但你不不让我付
I am trying to pay my fare. You won't let me.
行 你下一站就下车
Right, I'm putting you off the next stop.
买♥♥票了
Fares, please.
我明明…
Well, I tried to...
两个二便士 我帮他付了吧
Two tuppennies. I'll pay his fare.
你人真好
You know, that was extraordinarily kind of you.
我现在把这钱给你
Now, if I give you this...
不用了 我也没有那么多钱找你
No, I haven't got 19 and tenpence change either.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
当然有关系 事情虽小关系可大了
Well, of course it matters. It's just these little things that do matter.
对了 我们到哪了
By the way, where are we?
马上就要拐到艾尔玛大桥路了
Turning into Alma Bridge Road.
我就在这里下车
This is where I get out.
我也是 我经常在艾尔玛大桥路下车
So do I. I always get out somewhere on Alma Bridge Road.
别傻了
That's just silly!
不 我坚持要给
No, Madam, I insist.
这是唯一一家还在营业的店 我换些零钱还你
This is the only place open and here I can get change and pay my debt.
我敢肯定
And I have no doubt...
我肯定我们能在这店里找到好吃的
I have no doubt that we shall find something very delicious to eat.
你饿了 我也饿了
You're hungry, I'm hungry.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
饿
Yes.
当然啦 我们都饿了 除了他
Yes, well, everybody's hungry. Except him.
嗨 朋友
Hello, my good friend.
等一等 我再核对一下有没有拿对
Now, just a minute. I want to see if I got this shipping order right.
再说一遍
Now, let's have it again.
中杯饮料和中份主食 两杯中杯饮料和一份主食
A tail and a middle twice. Two tails and a middle.
四份两便士的薯条 给你钱
Two pennyworth of chips four times and here's your money.
你们吃点什么
Now, what's yours?
晚安 公主
Good night, princess.
我要八便士的餐
I shall have eight pennyworth of them both.
这样就能保证我能拿到两便士的找零了
That guarantees me the right kind of change.
大家都叫我"伯令商人"
"Birling the businessman," they call me.
你是伯令家族的吗
Are you one of the Birlings?
是的 我叫艾瑞克
Eric, of that ilk.
我在那打过工
I worked there once.
是吗
Did you?
我现在就在那里工作 你现在怎么不在那了
I work there now. Well, what happened to you?
我被开除了
I got the sack.
他们没有办法开除我
They didn't have a sack for me.
我整天很无聊
And I'm so bored all day
每晚都跟朋友一起出去玩
that I have to go out with the boys at night,
不然我会疯的
otherwise I'd go barmy.
或许我原本就疯 只是我自己不知道
Unless I am barmy and I just don't know it.
你的找零
Here you are.
你的两便士 非常感谢你
Ah, your tuppence! Thank you very, very much.
给你美味的炸鱼薯条 连同伯令先生的赞美
With the compliments of E Birling Esq, some delicious chish and fips!
现在 我送你回家
And now, I shall see you home.
不用了
No, it doesn't...
我送你回家
I shall see you home!
晚安 让人♥大♥补元气的餐厅
Good night, monsieur le restaurateur!
你果然是疯的
Well, I'd say you are barmy.
我到了
Well, this is it.
如果你不介意的话 我想说
Well, if you don't mind me saying so,
这个地方有点简陋
I don't think much of it.
我知道
Neither do I.
你现在赶紧乖乖回家吧 晚安
Now, you go home like a good boy. Good night.
但我不乖 我是个大坏蛋
But I'm not a good boy. I'm a bad boy.
坏蛋艾瑞克
Eric, or little by little.
给我一个吻 我就回家
Well, give me a kiss. Then I'll go home.
好吧 就一下
All right, then. Just one.
现在赶紧走吧 不然你会淋湿的
Now, off you go. You'll get wet through.
你知道吗 你太伤我心了
You know, you've disappointed me.
我真的 真的很伤心
I'm very, very sad.
你必须要赶快回家了
You really must go home.
告诉你个秘密吧
I'll tell you a secret.
我不敢回家
I daren't go home.
至少现在不敢
Not yet.
我必须先醒酒
I must sober up first.
我真的应该找点东西吃
I really ought to have something to eat.
我很饿 这儿很冷 我又很累 还在下雨
Because I'm very hungry and it's cold and I'm tired and... it's wet.
善良的女孩是不会在这种情况下赶走一只小狗的
A nice girl wouldn't turn a dog away on a night like this.
那好吧 但是要老实点
All right, then. But do be good.
轻一点
Try to be sensible.
我大气儿都不敢喘一下
Shh. I won't breathe.
所以你待了一两个小时
And so you stayed for an hour or two?
是的
Yes.
- 之后你又去见了她 - 是的
- And then you met her again. - Yes.
- 事实上你不停地去见她 - 是的
- In fact, you met her lots of times! - Yes.
电影精选列表