晚安 杰拉德 谢谢
Good night, Gerald, and thank you.
我说了要送你回家就一定会送
I said I was going to see you to your door and I meant it.
你家是哪一栋
Now, which house is it?
不麻烦你了 我可以的
Don't bother. I'm all right.
我坚持要送
I insist on bothering.
我不会在大晚上把女士丢在街上的
I don't leave a lady in the street in the middle of the night.
告诉我是哪一栋
Now, what is the number?
事实上 我不住在罗素曼大街
Well, I don't really live in Rosoman Street itself.
就在那里拐个弯就到了 晚安
It's just around the corner. Good night.
我说了要送你回到家
I said I was going to see you to your front door.
能在这里等一下吗 车夫
Will you wait there, cabbie?
好的 先生
Right-o, sir.
是这个转角吗
Is this the corner?
不是 是下一个
No, the next one.
杰拉德 不要再跟着我了
Gerald, don't come with me.
为什么
But why not?
嗯
Well...
黛西 和我说实话
Daisy, tell me the truth.
实际上 我现在没有地方住
Well I... I don't really exactly live anywhere at the moment.
我本来打算借住在朋友家
I was hoping to stay with a friend of mine.
我被房♥东赶出来了 我付不起房♥租
I was turned out of my room. I couldn't pay the rent.
我本来打算去我认识的女孩家住 但是…
I was hoping to stay with a girl I know. But...
现在太晚了 我不能去打扰人家
It's too late now. I can't wake up the house at this time of night.
但是没关系的
But I'll be perfectly all right.
天马上就要亮了
It'll be getting light soon and...
我就随便走走
I'll just walk around.
谢谢你 杰拉德 晚安
Thank you, Gerald. Goodbye.
等一下可以吗 车夫
Will you wait a moment, please, cabbie?
好的 先生
Right, sir.
我来帮你安排吧
I'll tell you what is going to happen.
我和我的家人住在15英里之外的乡村
We live, my family and I, in the country about 15 miles out,
所以我在布伦利买♥♥了一套小公♥寓♥
so I keep a little flat here in Brumley.
在你找到住所前 这套房♥子先给你住
It's yours until you get fixed up with another place.
我说给你 就是给你
When I say yours, I mean yours.
我不会回去 除非你叫我
I shan't arrive unless I'm invited.
- 你是认真的吗 - 是的
- You really mean that? - Yes.
你意下如何
What do you say?
车夫 请去奥克怀特大街7号♥
Cabbie, will you drive to 7, Arkwright Terrace, please?
好了 这就是你现在的住所
That, madam, is, I think, all I need to tell you about this...
设施齐全
desirable residence.
全天冷水供应 还有些时髦的垃圾
It has constant cold water and every modern inconvenience!
对了 钥匙
Ah, yes, the keys.
写了"A"的 是开这扇门的
"A" is for this door here
写了"B"的 是楼下的
and "B" is for the door downstairs.
还有点零钱是给清洁工的
Here are two sovereigns for housekeeping money.
这我不能收
Oh, but I couldn't.
至少这间房♥子得保持能住的样子吧
The flat must be kept up to its accustomed style of living.
好了 去睡个好觉吧
Now, go and get 12 hours' sleep.
考虑一下一日三餐吃点什么 别忘了喝茶
You might consider the possibility of three meals a day, not forgetting tea!
但是我怎样才能找到你
But where can I find you?
你明天会来吗
Will you be coming here tomorrow?
我明天和你一起共进晚餐 我明晚七点到
Yes, we'll have dinner together. I'll be here at seven sharp.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
是黛西·瑞顿小姐吗
Miss Daisy Renton, I believe?
没错 您是杰拉德·克劳夫特先生吗
Quite right. Would you be Mr Gerald Croft?
不是我 还能是谁呢
Not if I could possibly be anyone else.
抱着这个我都没法讲话了
Can't talk until I get rid of this.
这是什么
What is it?
你来看
You'll see.
鸡肉 火腿 水果 应有尽有
Chicken, ham, fruit. Everything.
还有一瓶酒
And a bottle of wine.
去拿盘子
Now, plates.
这是什么
Hello. What's this?
我也准备了晚餐
I thought we'd eat here, too.
那正好 我们可以吃上两顿大餐了
But this is wonderful! We can have two courses! A banquet!
你知道你忘记拿什么了吗
You know what you've forgotten?
开瓶器
Corkscrew.
我的天 都这个点了 我要走了
My hat! Look at the time! I've got to go.
我只能赶最后一班火车了
I shall only just catch that last train.
我必须跑快点了 晚安 黛西
I have to run for it. Good night, Daisy.
晚安
Good night.
然后她就成为你的情妇了
And so she became your mistress?
这也是顺理成章的事
It was inevitable.
你爱上她了吗
Were you in love with her?
我不希望我未婚的女儿掺和到这种事里
I object to my daughter, young and unmarried, being drawn into this affair!
你的女儿不是不食人间烟火的仙女 母亲
Your daughter isn't living on the moon, Mother.
她是个生活在布伦利的正常人
She's here in Brumley.
你爱上她了吗
Were you in love with her?
这很难说
It's hard to say.
我想我对她并没有她对我的那种感情
I suppose I didn't feel about her the way she did about me.
当然 你可是翩翩公子
No, of course not. You were the wonderful fairy prince.
你肯定很享受 杰拉德
You must have adored it, Gerald.
确实 我承认
Yes, I admit it.
那阵子确实是这样的
I did for a time.
几乎每个男人都会的
Almost any man would have.
这是我今晚听到的最好听的话
That's about the best thing that anyone's said here tonight.
至少是诚实的
At least it's honest.
谢谢你 杰拉德
Thank you, Gerald.
你还想知道什么吗 探长
Is there anything else you ought to know, Inspector?
我想大家不愿再听这件风流韵事了
I don't think we want any more details of this... disgusting affair.
恐怕让您失望了 伯令太太
I'm afraid I do, Mrs Birling.
我需要知道之后的事 克劳夫特先生
I'll have to know the rest of the story, Mr Croft.
日子就这么平淡地过下去了
It proceeded along more conventional lines.
平淡?
"Conventional"?
也没什么特别的事发生
There were no particular incidents.
她也不愿意再接受我的钱
I supported her though she would never accept much money.
我们从没有在布伦利一起出现过 她坚持如此
We were never seen together in Brumley. She insisted on that.
直到去年夏天结束前 我都常到公♥寓♥看她
But I saw her pretty frequently at the flat until the end of last summer.'
你今晚出去了吗 亲爱的
Have you been out somewhere, darling?
嗯
Yes.
剧院
Theatre.
怎么样
Was it good?
还行吧
It was all right.
你今天干什么了
What did you do today?
黛西 我不知怎么开口 只能直接和你说了
Daisy, I don't know how to tell you this, but I've simply got to talk to you.
不 你不用开口
No, don't you talk.
对你来说太难了 让我来说就好
It's impossible for you. Let me do the talking.
如果我说错了 提醒我一下
Just tell me if I go wrong.
黛西 这不公平
Daisy, this isn't fair.
不 让我来
No, leave it to me.
事情必须得有个了结
This has got to end.
对你我来说都不是好事
It's wrong for both of us.
结束更好
It's better.
你自己也知道 你从未真正爱过我
You were never really in love with me, you know, just...
你只是同情我而已 那不一样
Just sorry for me and that's not quite the same thing.
也许 我也没真正爱过你
And perhaps I was never really in love with you.
有的只是感激之情
Just very grateful.
我明白事情总有结束的那一天
I've always known it would have to end,
所以我并不惊讶
so it's no shock.
即便在我们最快乐的时候
Even when we were happiest together having fun,
我内心的深处也有一点不开心
I was always a little unhappy underneath
因为我知道早晚会结束的
because I knew it would have to end.
我唯一不知道的只是何时结束
The only thing I didn't know was when!
黛西 我…
Daisy, I...
你另有新欢了吗
Have you found someone else?
是的
Yes.
那我明天必须走了
Well, then I must leave tomorrow.
其实你不用这么急…
You don't have to go as quickly as...
电影精选列表