我一直在劝艾瑞克去睡觉 但他就是不肯
I've been trying to persuade Eric to go to bed, but he won't.
他说是你叫他等着的 是这样吗
Now he says that you told him to wait. Did you?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I did.
为什么
Why?
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
那你赶紧去 然后这事就过了
Well, I suggest you do it now and get it over.
抱歉 我不能这么做
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
你给我听着…
Now, look here...
他必须等待出场
He must wait his turn.
我不喜欢你的语气 还有你询问的方式
I don't like your tone or the way you're conducting this inquiry!
我不想让你这么胡闹下去了
I don't propose to give you much more rope.
此言差矣 伯令先生
You needn't give me any rope, Mr Birling.
求你了 爸爸 小心点
Please, Father! Please, be careful!
那女孩现在什么毛病
What is the matter with that girl?
她一过度兴奋就表现得很蠢
She's overexcited and behaving most stupidly.
行了 探长 你想知道什么
Now, come along, Inspector. What is it you want to know?
伯令太太 如我刚才所说
Well, Mrs Birling. As I told you,
伊娃·史密斯不得不离开米尔伍德
Eva Smith had to leave Millwood's
因为你女儿迫使他们把她开除
because your daughter compelled them to discharge her.
之后她就不叫伊娃·史密斯
After that, she stopped being Eva Smith
而是改名叫黛西·瑞顿
and became Daisy Renton.
你什么时候认识她的 克劳夫特先生
When did you first get to know her, Mr Croft?
你怎么知道我认识她
Where did you get the idea I did?
行了 没用的 杰拉德
No, it's no use, Gerald.
好吧
All right.
我第一次见她是在去年三月的宫廷剧院
I met her first sometime in March last year at the Palace Theatre.
希拉 你确定你想听这个吗
Sheila, are you sure you want to hear this?
为什么不回避一下
Why don't you leave us?
因为我想知道前因后果
Because I want to understand.
你还不明白这对我们来说有多重要吗
Don't you see how important it is to both of us that I should understand?
怎么了 克劳夫特先生
What's the matter, Mr Croft?
对不起 我突然意识到…
I'm sorry. I suddenly realised...
我不能很好地面对她的死亡
I'm taking it improperly that she's dead.
可能正是我们两个把她逼上了绝路
Probably between us, we killed her.
别瞎说
Don't talk nonsense!
继续 克劳夫特先生 你在宫廷剧院遇见她
Go on, Mr Croft? You met her at the Palace Variety Theatre.
我本来只想看一场戏 可那场戏糟透了
I'd seen the only act I wanted to see, and that was bad,
所以我就下楼去酒吧买♥♥点喝的
so I went down to the bar to get a drink.
据我所知 宫廷酒吧的声誉不太好吧
The Palace bar has, I understand, an unsavoury reputation.
没错 就是经常会有那种女人在那里徘徊
Yes, it's the favourite haunt of... of women of a certain sort.
"那种女人" 在布伦利?
"Women of a certain sort"? Here in Brumley?
是的 伯令太太
Yes, Mrs Birling.
恐怕就是布伦利对那方面
I'm afraid that even Brumley is not entirely free from...
也不是完全封禁
from that sort of thing.
希拉还是回避一下比较好
I think it'd be better if Sheila didn't listen to this talk.
我决定了要听 母亲 我解释过原因了
I'm determined to listen to it, Mother. I explained why.
继续 杰拉德
Go on, Gerald.
你走进了酒吧
You went down into the bar...
吻我
Kiss me.
我想你应该不是乔·麦格提的朋友吧
I take it you're not a friend of Jo Meggarty?
乔·麦格提?
Jo Meggarty?
看来不是
No, obviously not.
就是刚和你讲话的那个装浪漫的男人
That was the amorous gentleman you were talking to.
他一开始看起来并不可怕 他就走来坐下了
He didn't seem a horrible man before. He just came and sat down.
你怎么会来这种地方
How on earth did you get in such a place?
我是来找经理应聘的
I came to see the manager about a job.
他让我等一会
He told me to wait there.
然后经理没来?
Ah, and the manager didn't come?
是的
No.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
打过交道
Slightly.
你想让我帮你找他来吗
Would you like me to try and find him for you?
那就拜托您了
Yes, please. Would you?
你确定想在这儿工作吗
Are you sure you want a job in there?
不 不是这里
No. No, not in there.
我想做点推销之类的工作
Selling programmes or something, I think it was.
我明白了 你在这儿等会 我去帮你找他过来
Ah, I see. Well, you stay here and I'll try and find him for you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事 我还好
Nothing. I'm all right.
过来坐会
Come and sit down.
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
没有 我很好 只是…
No, I'm all right. It's just...
有点晕 可能是因为没喝茶吧
I think I may be a tiny bit faint. I didn't get any tea.
你今天吃饭了吗
How many meals have you had today?
我吃了好几顿
Oh, I've had a lot of meals.
你午饭吃了什么
What did you have for lunch?
晚饭呢 晚饭吃了什么
Dinner, what did you have for dinner?
我吃过晚饭了
I had dinner all right.
什么
What?
吃了什么
What?
那个…
Well, I...
你没吃晚饭
You had no dinner.
行了 说实话吧 你没吃饭
Come on now. Be honest. You had no dinner, did you?
好吧 我承认
No, I suppose not, really.
早饭吃了吗
And breakfast?
我吃了早饭
Oh, yes. I had breakfast.
吃的什么
What?
喝了一杯茶
I had a cup of tea.
一杯茶?
A cup of tea?
来 我扶着你
Here. Take my arm.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me to?
走吧
Come on.
真是太棒了
That was wonderful.
还想要点什么吗
What would you like now?
不用了 谢谢
Nothing, thank you.
- 冷饮?- 不了 谢谢
- A ice? - No, thank you.
- 咖啡?- 真的不用了
- Coffee? - No, really, I couldn't.
请买♥♥单 服务员
The bill, please, waiter.
你这么快被公♥司♥解雇
You know, you must have been a bad character
肯定是因为个性脾气有点问题吧
to get sacked from both your jobs so quickly.
可能吧
Perhaps I was.
不 我不认为我有问题
No, I don't think I was.
我知道你没问题 只是运气不好
I'm sure you weren't. It was just bad luck.
可能吧
Perhaps it was.
那你之后做了什么
What did you do, then?
没什么特别的 就一点零零碎碎的活
Oh, nothing very much. A few odd things. I managed.
你是布伦利本地人吗
Were you born in Brumley?
不 我是乡下来的
No, I was born in the country.
我爸爸在一个农场工作
My father worked on a farm.
我在那生活到15岁 我很爱那片土地
I lived there till I was 15. I loved it there, the country.
那你为什么离开
Why did you leave?
我想争取更好的生活
I wanted to better myself.
真不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我不知道为什么这么困
I don't know why I feel so sleepy.
你对我这么好 我都有点不习惯
It's horrid of me when you've been so nice to me.
没关系 就是吃完了犯困
Not a bit. It's the food and the wine.
我送你回家
I'll see you home.
不用了 没关系的 真的
Oh, it doesn't matter though. Really.
还是让我送你吧
Oh, yes, it does.
不能再遇见像麦格斯委员那种人了 走吧
We don't want any more Alderman Meggartys! Come on.
我从来没坐过马车
I've never been in a cab before.
那等你老了之后 你就可以告诉你的孙子们
Well, when you're a very old lady, you'll be able to tell your grandchildren.
在1911年的3月18日
March 18th, 1911.
"我第一次坐上了马车"
You'll say, "That's the day I travelled in a cab."
和大名鼎鼎的杰拉德·克劳夫特同行
With the famous Gerald Croft.
到时候就是克劳夫特公爵了
Lord Croft of Brumley by then.
罗素曼大街到了 先生 有门牌号♥吗
Rosoman Street, sir. Any particular number?
几号♥ 黛西
What number, Daisy?
在这儿停就好
Oh, this'll do beautifully.
电影精选列表