You know, I noticed
你不再提起你那些厚脸皮的事情了
you stopped doing your neck thing.
我做了"厚脸皮的事"吗
I do a "neck thing"?
什么事
What thing?
这个事…
This thing...
是吗
I do that?
你以前是的
You used to.
嗯
Huh.
嗯 也许是因为我现在感觉更放松了
Well, maybe it's because I feel more relaxed now.
“更放松”是什么感觉
Mm. And what does"more relaxed" feel like?
很好 真的
Pretty good, actually!
尤其是在吃甜食的时候
Especially with the sugar rush.
你知道我有多久
Do you have any idea how long it's been
没吃过这么多糖了吗
since I've had this much sugar?
我又像回到小时候了
I'm like a little kid again.
我想也许该是我教你
I think maybe it's time for me to teach you about
牛仔守则之三
Cowboy Codepillar number three.
好吧 我准备好了 告诉我
All right. I'm ready.Hit me with it.
少贫嘴 多谈心
"Talk less, say more."
哦 是针对我的吗 我是不是贫嘴太多了
Oh. That aimed at me?Am I talking too much?
有一点点
Maybe just a little.
饶了我吧 别说了
Consider me cut off.
你只要把牛奶挤出来 就像这样
And you just squeeze downto push out the milk, like this.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
为什么不试一试呢
Why don't you give it a try?
嗯…好吧
Uh... all right.
我抓到了
I got this.
呃…
Eh...
我想她已经没奶了
I think she's broken.
用力挤
Just a little more pressure.
别担心 你不会伤到她的
Don't worry.You're not gonna hurt her.
你确定吗
You're sure?
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我做到了
Hey! I got it!
那很温热
That's really warm, too.
我们有了热牛奶 我们现在只需要饼干了
Well, we got warm milk.All we need is cookies.
嘿 你还没有巧克力奶牛吧
Hey, you don't happen to haveany chocolate cows, do you?
我真的很喜欢巧克力牛奶
I really like chocolate milk.
巧克力奶牛
Chocolate cows.
JR很有趣 是吧 山姆
JR's funny, huh, Sam?
他当然觉得他自己是
He sure thinks he is.
嘿 什么 你要把我留在这里吗
Hey! What, are youleaving me here?
继续工作
Keep up the good work.
对不起
Sorry.
-哦…不好意思 对不起
-Oh...-Excuse me. Sorry.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey.-Hey.
我做的怎么样
How am I doing?
看上去不错
Looking good.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈
Mom?
你好 理查德
Hi, Richard.
嗨 儿子
Hi, son.
嘿
Hey!
我们打电♥话♥只是想知道事情进展的怎么样了
We're just calling to see how things were going.
儿子 生意怎么样了
Son, how's the deal going?
我刚和董事会开完电♥话♥会议
I just got off a conference callwith the board.
他们急于开始这个项目
They're eager to get going on this project.
我们都期待
We're all eager.
我一直在努力
I'm doing the best I can.
董事会会议在早上
Well, board meetsin the morning.
我必须给他们一个答复
I have to give them an answer.
明白
Understood.
嗯 我只是想确定你还轻松吗
Well, I just want to make sure that you're relaxing.
事实上 我现在感觉很轻松
I am, actually.
你听说过度假农场吗
You've heard of a dude ranch?
这很神奇
It's kind of amazing.
崔西 现在不是放松的时候
Trish, this is no time to relax.
这是为了达成交易
This is about closing a deal.
事实上 我得挂了
Actually, I have to go.
我稍后会和你们联♥系♥
I will be in touchwith you later.
做成这一笔 孩子
Go close that deal, son.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do it!
我感谢你的相信 再见 妈妈
I appreciate your confidence.Bye, Mom.
-再见 爸爸 -拜拜 -拜
-Bye, Dad.-Bye-bye.
什么是“度假农场”
What's a "dude ranch"?
能给我扳手吗
Wrench, please?
JR
JR?
哦 嗯…
Oh. Uh...
另一个
Other one.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们有一个共同点
You know, we do have one thing in common.
嗯
Hmm?
我们都从事家族生意
We both went into the family business.
这是真的
That's true.
尽管它们是非常不同
Although, they are very different businesses.
这也是真的
That's true.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
你喜欢这样吗
Are you enjoying this?
越野骑马和这些牧场工作
You know, trail rides and ranch work?
啊
Ah.
纯粹的苦差事
Pure drudgery.
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
这是我已经不知道有多久…
This is the most fun that I have had in...
感觉最开心的时候了
I don't even know how long.
这些并不容易
It's not easy.
但是 呃…
But, uh...
有一些关于
there's something about
里里外外的忙碌
being outside
做真诚的工作一天
and putting inan honest day's work
而并不是在办公桌里面
that's not behind a desk.
我确实有一个问题要问你
I do have one question for you.
是什么
What's that?
我们什么时候才能做真正牛仔做的事情呢
When do we get to do the real cowboy stuff?
真正的牛仔做的事情
Real cowboy stuff?
是啊 你知道 就像
Yeah! You know, like,
套索和骑马 就像电影里那样
roping and riding,like in the movies.
这才是真正的牛仔风格
This is real cowboy stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
理查德 我和你父亲谈过了
Richard,I talked to your father.
事情变得非常紧张
Things are getting very tense
董事会这边
around here.
那还好我在这里
Well, then it's a good thing I'm here.
董事会担心如果你不能尽快达成
Well, the board is afraid that if you can't close soon,
那么环球企业就会取消合作
then Global's gonna call off the merger.
听着 托德 我觉得就快达成了
Look, Todd. I think I'm close here.
我只是需要更多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
好吧 我会尽力的 但是 请…
Okay. I'll do my best, but, please...
迅速行动
Move quickly.
别担心
Don't worry.
顺便说一下 我…
Oh, by the way,I, uh...
我今天清洗了畜栏
I mucked a corral today.
你应该找个时间试试
You should try it sometime.
很…让人放松
It's very... relaxing.
真的吗
Seriously?
我得挂了
Hey, I got to go.
我稍后会和你联♥系♥
I will check in with you later.
理查德
Richard--
马上打电♥话♥给董事会主席
Get the president of the board on the phone right away.
好吧 好吧
电影精选列表