所有部分
All of it.
看 现在 每个人
See, now, everyone,
我们问他们能不能骑马
we ask 'em if they can ride,
他们总是说他们可以骑…
and they always say they can ride...
直到他们坐上马鞍 滑出马鞍
until they get in the saddleand start sliding out of it.
你想教他怎么做吗 安妮
You want to show him how it's done, Annie-girl?
好吧
All right.
现在站在你的坐骑旁边 像这样
Now you stand beside your mount,like this.
把两根缰绳用左手攥着
Put both reins in your left hand,
和一小簇鬃毛
with a little tuft of mane.
收紧右缰
Keep the right rein tight,
这样你上马的时候他不会摇动
so he doesn't swing away when you get on.
把马镫转正 挡泥板就平了
Turn the stirrup so the fender lies flat,
把左脚抬进去
lift your left foot in
用右腿向上蹬
and push up with your right leg.
做的不错 牛仔姑娘
Lookin' good up there, cow girl.
好了 把你放下来
All right, let's get you down.
看 JR 很容易的
See, JR? It's easy.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
好吧 好吧 轮到我了
Okay. All right. My turn.
-哦 这样这样…
-Oh, it's-it's...-Like this...
...另一边
...The other side.
很好
Right.
良好的开端
Good start.
好的 缰绳…
Okay, reins and...
鬃毛之类的
mane, or something like that,
左腿抬起 然后…
and left leg lift,then...
然后上马
and then we're up.
嗯…是的 好了
Uh... yep. Okay.
好了 我们上来了
All right. We're up.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧…
Okay. Okay, all right...
啊…
Ahh...
-还不错 -嘿
-Not bad!-Hey.
实际上 上来的感觉很好
This feels pretty good up here, actually.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
对JR宽容点
Go easy on JR.
他是新手
He's new.
我们喜欢他
And we like him.
所以不要把他甩出去
So none of that throwing stuff.
等等 甩...甩出去
Wait. Thro--"Throwing stuff"?
来吧 城里人
Come on, city-slicker.
好吧
Okay.
安妮宝贝 我们晚饭前回来
We'll be backby supper, Annie-girl.
好的 山姆
Okay, Sam.
玩得开心 JR
Have fun, JR!
啊哈 再见 安妮
Uh-huh. Bye, Annie.
哦 好吧 他差不多快从鞍子上掉下来了
Oh, yeah. He's totally gonna slide right out of that saddle.
哇 这里的空气都不一样了
Wow, even the air is different out here.
很安静
And quiet!
没有来自城市的噪音
No noise from the city.
你长大的地方是什么样子的
What was it like,growing up where you did?
嗯 那里有它的优点
Well, it had its advantages.
以前甚至去露营过几次
Even went camping a couple times,
在郊外
upstate.
对你来说可能挺乏味的
Probably pretty tameto you.
那匹马很适合你
You know,that horse suits you.
是吗
Yeah?
也许我前世是个牛仔
Maybe I was a cowboyin another life.
是的 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我想我们应该凉快一下
I think we should cool off.
为什么不脱掉你的靴子
Why don't youtake your boots off,
去溪水里玩呢
get in the stream?
我想我不用了
Well, I think I'm okay here.
水是温的
The water's warm.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
快去 牛仔
Move it, cowboy.
好吧 我想我要去了
All right.I guess I'm going in.
我们还年轻有活力的
While we're young.
我正在脱了
I'm working on it.
放我一马吧
Cut me some slack.
靴子对我来说还挺新鲜的
Boots are new to me.
好吧
Okay.
哇 好吧
Whoa! Yeah.
我以为你说是温的
I thought you saidit was gonna be warm!
这只是一种比喻
It's just a figure of speech.
你上一次趟过小溪是什么时候
When was the last timeyou walked through a stream?
上一次吗
The last time?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我觉得你所说的温热和我所想的温热
I think your idea of warm and my idea of warm
是两码事
are very different things.
看到了吗
See?
真凉
It's freezing!
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
水挺好的
The water's fine.
我过去常来这里野餐
I used to come here all the time for picnics.
那是我最喜欢的地方之一
It's one of my favorite spots.
我想我明白原因
I can see why.
怎么
What?
我觉得你越来越融入乡野了
I think this country thing is growing on you.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
一路上你都没谈过生意
You didn't talk business once the whole ride.
这种情况让我对你
That's about to change.
有所改观
Me and my big mouth.
你看过我开的条件了吗
Did you take a look at my offer?
我看了
I did.
然后呢
And?
还在考虑中
Still mulling it over.
什么时候考虑结束
Any idea when the mulling might be over?
去年冬天我们遇到了一场大风暴
We had a big storm last winter.
谷仓被吹坏了
Did some damage to the barn.
修理费并不便宜
The repairs weren't cheap,
我…
and I...
拖欠了一点费用
fell a little behind on the payments.
我会弥补的
I'll make it up,
但 银行正逐渐失去耐心
but the bankis running out of patience.
这很难
That's tough.
是的
Yeah.
你想要一点免费的建议吗
You want some free advice?
要啊
Sure.
抛一枚硬币
Toss a coin.
一枚硬币吗
A coin?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
正面 你接受我的条件
Heads, you take my deal.
反面 你就不接受
Tails, you don't.
事情是这样的
But here's the thing.
你掷硬币
You toss the coin,
在半空中接住它
you catch it in mid-air,
放在你的手掌上
keep itin the palm of your hand
不要看它
and don't look at it.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你要在它指控的时候
Because you should go with what you hoped it was
脑海里想你所希望的
while it was in the air.
这是抛硬币做重要决定的
That's the only wayto use a coin toss
唯一正确方法
to make an important decision.
如果我想让它反面朝上呢
Well, what if I want it to land on tails?
那我就打道回府
Then I go home.
电影精选列表