永远不再来访
Never darken your doorstep again.
你承诺吗 永远不来了
That a promise?You won't even visit?
你要我来看你吗
You want me to visit?
你是个…
Well, you are a...
非常不错的洗碗工
pretty great dishwasher,
而且不只是养尊处优的城里人
and those don't just grow on trees.
那么 你是怎么想到抛硬币这个理论的呢
So, how'd you come up with this coin toss theory?
哈佛大学是我母校
Harvard.
经济学类
Economics class.
- 当然了 -嘿
-Of course.-Hey!
至少我从常春藤联盟的教育中学到了一些东西
At least I got somethingout of my Ivy League education.
我知道一些你不知道的事 艾薇利格先生
I know something you don't know, Mr. Ivy Leaguer.
那是什么
What's that?
今晚该你做晚饭了
It's your turnto cook supper tonight.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're joking, right?
这是我该做的部分吗
This part of that pulling-your-weight thing?
我不知道你要不要吃我做的饭
I don't know if you want me cooking.
别担心
Don't worry.
你会有一个很棒的副厨师长
You'll havean excellent sous chef.
哦…好了
Oh... there it goes.
干的好
Good job.
好吧
All right.
然后倒回去
And then you pour it back in there.
好的 你觉得怎么样 我做得怎么样
Okie-doke.What do you think? How'd I do?
-很好 -真的吗
-Good.-Yeah?
这里怎么样了
How's it going in here?
差不多准备好了
Almost ready.
副厨师长让我慢慢来
The sous chef'sputting me through my paces.
我是鞋匠吗
I'm a shoe chef?
有很多意大利面
Sure is a lot of spaghetti.
是的 我想我们可能做得太多了
Yeah. I think we maybe madea little too much.
我想该是品尝的时候了
I think it's time for a taste test.
怎么样
Well?
熟了吗
Is it ready?
是的 我想我们做得很好 对吧 JR
Yep. I guess we dida good job, huh, JR?
只是做的好吗 我想我们简直秀翻全场
Good job?I think we rocked it.
你觉得我们秀翻了吗 好吧 放在那儿
You think we rocked it?All right, put it there.
好吧 那么 接下来我该做什么呢
Okay! So, what do I do next?
你来上菜吧
You serve it.
好吧
All right.
JR要给我表演一个纸牌魔术
JR's gonnashow me a card trick.
嘿 该睡觉了 小猫咪
Hey. It's bedtime, kitten.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我拿到牌了 你现在能给我表演一下吗
Okay, I've got the cards.Can you show me the trick now?
好的
Yeah.
选择一个卡
Pick a card.
把它放在桌子上
Place it anywhere in the deck.
别给我看
Don't show it to me.
把它放回桌子上 你想放哪儿都行
Put it back in the deck,anywhere you want.
好了
Ready.
好吧
All right.
这是您的卡吗
Is this your card?
是的 太神奇了
Yes! That's amazing!
山姆
Sam!
JR是不是很酷
Isn't JR cool?
他是个飞行员 牌技还很好
He's a pilotand really good at card tricks.
挺好的 安妮
That's great, Annie.
安妮
You know, Annie.
我一直在考虑你的那家公♥司♥
I've been thinking aboutthat company of yours.
是吗?
Yeah?
我在想
I was thinking
既然你喜欢马 你也喜欢帮助别人…
that since you like horsesand you like helping people...
也许你可以让它们成为治愈动物
Maybe you could use them as therapy animals.
把他们送到儿童医院
Bring 'em to kidsin children's hospitals
或者养老院
or old folksin nursing homes.
当他们遇到困难的时候 鼓励他们振作起来
Cheer 'em up when they'regoing through hard times.
每个人爱马驹的 对吧
Everybody loveshorses, right?
我喜欢这个点子
I like that idea.
我知道了
I know!
我们可以称之为“治愈的马”
We could call it"Healing Horses."
真聪明
There you have it.
-安妮·班娜妮 该睡觉了-哦 妈妈 再五分钟好吗
-Annie-bananie,it is time for your bed. -Aw, Mom.Five more minutes?
不行 夫人 你的五分钟早就结束了
No, ma'am, your five minuteswas up five minutes ago.
这反正也是最后一个魔术了
That's my last trick anyways.
好吧 晚安
All right. Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
山姆 帮我盖好被子
Sam, tuck me in?
好的
Sure.
又超时了
Outranked again!
度假牧场
一个自动挤奶机
An automated milking machine.
我去帮山姆喂马
I'm gonna go help Samfeed the horses.
哦 好的 好吧 宝贝
Oh, okay. All right, honey.
JR
JR.
JR
JR.
嘿 你和山姆今天玩得开心吗
Hey, did you and Sam havea good trail ride today?
我做到了
I did.
甚至在小溪里散了步
Even took a little walkthrough a stream.
我的脚刚刚恢复知觉
My feet are just nowthawing out.
她带你去小树林了吗
She took you to the grove?
嗯
Hmm!
为什么“嗯”
Why "hmm"?
好吧 我只是…
Well, I just...
我想自从卢克之后 她没带谁去过那里
I don't think she's takenanybody there since Luke.
卢克是谁
A-And who's Luke?
嗯 哦 山姆的未婚夫
Hmm? Uh, Sam's fiancé.
前未婚夫
Well, her ex-fiancé.
是的
Yeah.
他们两年前就该结婚了
They were gonna be married two years ago
然后他在洛杉矶找到了一份工作
and then he got a job in Los Angeles,
山姆走不了
and Sam couldn't do that,
所以就结束了
so it ended.
是因为
It's the ranch.
山姆对于这片土地太负责了
Sam takes her obligation to this land so seriously.
无论如何 你想喝点茶吗
Anyway. Do you want some tea?
我能加入你吗
May I join you?
当然可以
Sure.
这真是…难以置信
This is... incredible.
是的
Yeah.
你懂吗 我以前从来没看过这些
You know,I've never done this before.
抬头看星星吗
Look up at the stars?
不是的
Not like this.
每当我感到失落或不知所措时
Whenever I'm feelinglost or overwhelmed,
我只是走到外面抬头看看
I just go outside and look up.
我想 这是一种能让人理智客观的做法
Sort of puts things in perspective, I guess.
你看到大熊星座了吗
Do you see Ursa Major?
哦 在哪里
Uh, where?
在那里
There.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I do.
你看到熊了吗
You see the bear?
熊吗
A bear?
哦 看到了
Uh, yes?
你没看到
You don't see it.
告诉我更多关于牛仔守则的事吧
So tell me moreabout this Cowboy Code.
牛仔守则之二
Cowboy Codepillar number two.
为你的工作感到自豪
Take pride in your work.
当我还是个小女孩的时候 我的父亲就给我灌输这一点
My dad instilled that in me when I was a very little girl.
山姆 我知道你喜欢这个牧场
Sam, I knowyou love this ranch.
谁不喜欢呢
Who wouldn't?
但有时也会感到有点约束
电影精选列表