But it must also feela little constricting at times.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你出生在这里 这不是你能选择的
You were born into this,you didn't choose it.
我给了你重新开始生活的机会
And I'm offering you a chanceto start your life over.
重新做自己
Re-invent yourself.
按你自己所想的
On your own terms.
与此同时 我不禁在想
And at the same time,I can't help but think
有那么多外地人
that there are so many people out there,
像我一样
like me,
愿意体验你所习以为常的一切
who would love to experiencewhat you have here.
在一个度假圣地吗
At a resort?
我们都为自己的工作感到自豪
We take pride in our work, too.
但是为什么这片土地必须被连根拔在重建呢
But why does the land have to be uprooted and paved
为什么要这样
for that to happen?
要是你说的这些人
What if the peopleyou're talking about
不愿意体验
could experience all this
没有柏油路没有霓虹灯的生活 会怎样
without the cementand bright lights?
晚安 理查德
Goodnight, Richard.
晚安
Goodnight.
现在是理查德了哈
It's "Richard," huh?
理查德 最近怎么样
Richard, what's the latest?
我快被董事会吃了
The board's all over me,
我想知道那边现在是什么境况
trying to figure outwhat's going on out there.
机场还在关闭 山姆
The airport's still closed, and Sam--
沃克还没准备好接受我们的条件
uh, Walker is still not readyto accept our offer.
哪一部分
Which part?
卖♥♥给我们牧场的部分
The selling-us-the-ranch part.
这可不太好
Well, that's not good.
也许你应该试试贿赂她一下
Maybe you shouldtry a deal sweetener.
这笔交易很诱人
The deal's sweet enough.
我只需要你
I just need you
再拖住董事会久一点
to keep the board at bay a little longer.
什么 久一点吗 理查德 我...
What? Longer? Richard, I--
嘿 我再打给你 好吗
Hey, I gottacall you back, okay?
我以后再和你说
I'll fill you in later.
理查德 等等 我...
Richard, wait. I--
喂?
Hello?
好吧 这很酷
All right,this is pretty cool.
这难道不惊艳吗
Isn't it amazing?
我喜欢这个游戏
Oh, I love this game.
如果你够幸运的话
Well, if you're lucky,
你就能为我赢得一只玩具熊
I'll let you win me a bear.
你真是太好了
Well, ain't that sweet of you.
-妈妈 -什么
-Mom?-Yes?
我想滑滑梯
I want to go on the slide.
可以 小甜豆
Well, sure, sweet pea.
你自己能行吗
Will you be all righton your own?
去吧 玩得开心
Go, have fun.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's go.
要享受哦
Enjoy.
你想试试吗
You want to give it a go?
你想教我怎么做吗
You want to show mehow it's done?
我来教你
I'll teach you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我小的时候 每年都会来这里
I've been coming hereevery year since I was a kid.
嘿…
Hey...
这也是让比格霍恩与众不同的地方
Part of what makesBighorn so special.
我们策划的方案 会让比格霍恩出名的
You know, our development would really put Bighorn on the map.
比格霍恩已经在地图上了
Bighorn is already on the map.
你只要用放大镜看就能看到它
You just needa magnifying glass to see it.
轮到你了
Your turn.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦吼
Oh, ho!
JR 你很有一套嘛
JR, you have quite the arm!
以前在学校打球
Used to play ball in school.
这样就赢了
You just won.
哇
Aww.
-给我吗 -嗯
-For me?-Mm-hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我该给他起个名字吗
Should I give him a name?
我记得你不相信
Well, I hearyou can't trust
任何没有昵称的人
anybody that doesn't havea nickname.
那是饲料商店的拉里
That's Larryfrom the feed store.
他们一家都很和蔼可亲
His family's adorable.
我们能买♥♥棉花糖吗
Oh, can we get cotton candy?
当然
Sure!
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi.-Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers.-Cheers.
萨曼莎
Samantha!
嗨 玛丽安 嗨 哈尔
Hi, Maryann. Hi, Hal.
山姆
Sam.
我们有东西给你
We have something for you.
给我吗
For me?
昨晚我们秘密召开了市政厅会议
We had a secret town hallmeeting last night,
大家都同意了
and it was unanimous.
每个人都贡献了自己的力量
Everybody contributed.
贡献什么
Contributed?
我相信这远远不够满足你的需要
I'm sure it's not near enoughcovering what you need,
但我们只是想让你知道
but we just wantedto let you know
我们喜欢沃克牧场
that we love Walker Ranch,
我们也爱你
and we love you, too.
非常感谢 但是我不能接受
Thank you very much,but I can't accept.
你就像我们的家人 我们希望你拿着
You're like family to us.We want you to have it.
我很感激 真的
And I appreciate that,I really do,
但
but
我…我不能接受
I...I can't accept this.
我希望你能替我谢谢大家
I-I hope you'll thank everyone for me.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我该去找其他人了
I should go find the others.
机场开放了
Airport's opening up.
我想你快要回去了
Guess you'll be heading back.
是的
Yup.
我得回家了
Gotta be heading home.
“回家”
"Home."
这一直是我最喜欢的一个词
Always beenone of my favorite words.
大多数人认为它指的是一个特定的地方
Most people think it refers to a particular place,
但我认为不止这些
but I think it's more than that.
这是一种感觉
It's a feeling.
有时你会在意想不到的地方
And sometimes you get that feeling
有这种感觉
in the most unexpected places.
安妮想去参加孩子们的聚会
So Annie wants to go to the kids' party
和她的朋友们一起
with her friends,
我们要去那边
and we're gonna go over there.
你想留下来吗
You want to stay?
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
看起来蛮好玩的
Looks like fun.
你先 牛仔
After you, cowboy.
好吧
All right.
耶!
Yay!
新手的好运气
Beginner's luck!
选你的奖品吧
Pick your prize.
我选…
I pick...
那一个
that one.
我小时候很喜欢摩天轮
I used to love Ferris wheels when I was a kid.
在康尼岛游乐园
Coney Island.
过去常常翻来覆去的坐 直到关门
Used to go over and over until they closed.
我注意到了
电影精选列表