Okay. Okay.
我想听听你最尴尬的时刻
I want to hear your most embarrassing moment.
好吧 如果你先说的话我就说
All right.If you go first.
那好
Fine.
嗯…
Uh...
上高中的时候
In high school,
我被加冕为“紫花苜蓿女王”
I was crowned the "Alfalfa Queen."
我不知道那是什么意思
I have literally no idea what that means.
好吧 让我给你形容一下
All right,let me paint you a picture.
丑陋的绿色塔夫绸长袍
Hideous green taffeta gown,
可怕的薰衣草头饰
hideous lavender tiara,
在全校师生面前
in front of the whole school.
哇 山姆·沃克真是多变呢
Wow, the many faces of Sam Walker.
嗯
Mm.
到你了
Your turn.
太多了 我怎么选出来呢
There are just so many.How do I choose just one?
来吧 别逃避
Come on. No copping out.
有一次
Well, there was one time,
我忘记带钱包了
I forgot to bring my wallet
参加一个非常重要的客户午餐会
to a very important client lunch,
我必须得让客户付钱
and I had to maket he client pay.
就这吗
That's it?
嗯 是的 这真的很尴尬
Well, yeah,that's really embarrassing.
哇 那真是挺令人尴尬的
Wow. That is embarrassing.
顺便说一下 我觉得那个门看起来不对
By the way, I don't think that gate looks right.
你确定吗
You sure?
-嗯 -我看着不错
-Mm-hmm.-Looks fine to me.
我觉得你的门坏了
I think, uh,you had a broken gate,
一个城里人修好了它
and a city-slicker fixed it.
你瞧
-Deal with it.-
至少它是开着的
At least it's open.
-还是修好了一部分 -哦…
-It's kinda fixed.-Oh...
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
不 我可以举着 像这样 看到了吗
No, I can just hold it.Like, see?
你得靠自己
You're on your own.
它很好
It's fine.
所以 理查德
So, Richard,
你最后一次做快手甜点是什么时候
when was the last timeyou made s'mores?
嗯…
Well...
我想那时我才10岁
I think I was 10.
仅有的一次
Firstandlast time.
哇
Aww!
这是夏天的传统
Well, it's a summer tradition.
是的 每个星期五晚上都会做
Yep. Every Friday night.
给 JR 这是我特意为你做的
Here, JR. I made this one specially for you.
哇 谢谢你 安妮
Wow, thank you, Annie.
好的 你需要
Okay, you need
你的全麦饼干夹着一大块巧克力
your Graham cracker sandwichand a chunk of chocolate.
好吧 全麦饼干…
Okay. Graham crackers...
和…巧克力
and... chocolate.
好了
And here we go.
对
Right.
哇
Whoa.
-吃吧 尝一口 -好的
-Go ahead. Take a bite.-Okay.
嗯
Mm!
完美
Perfection.
我想该是某个年轻女士的就寝时间了
I think it'sa certain young lady's bedtime.
哦…
Oh...
是的 来吧 安妮
Yep. Come on, Annie.
该睡觉了
It's time for bed.
向山姆和JR道晚安
Say goodnight to Sam and JR.
晚安 山姆 晚安 JR
'Night, Sam.'Night, JR.
-晚安 -晚安 安妮
-Goodnight.-Goodnight, Annie.
-晚安 伙计们 -晚安 你们两个
-Goodnight, guys.-Goodnight, you two.
晚安
Goodnight.
这真的很有趣
This was really fun.
我同意
I agree.
你…你有一点…
You...You have a little...
你嘴上有一点巧克力……
You've gota little chocolate...
嗯…我要进去了 JR
Um... I'm gonna turn in, too, JR.
是的
Yeah.
晚安 JR
Goodnight, JR.
晚安 山姆
Goodnight, Sam.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 只是有点酸疼
Yeah, just a little sore.
和健身房♥运动不同
Kinda different than the gym.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
嘿 我们可以再去骑一次马吗
Hey, think we could go for another ride?
你真的很喜欢这种牛仔的感觉 不是吗
You really are liking this cowboy thing, aren't you?
也许吧
Maybe.
我想把那个景象铭刻在我的记忆里
I want to burn that view into my memory.
很晚了 我应该带你回去
It's pretty late.I should probably get you back.
带我回去
Get me back?
虽然我通常就在这里露营
Well, I just meanI would usually just camp here,
但我觉得你还没准备好
but I don't think you're up for it.
准备什么 睡在地上吗
Up for what?Sleeping on the ground?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我确实想睡在地上
I am so up for sleeping on the ground.
-那好吧 -好的
-All right, then.-Okay.
-那就在这儿了 -行
-Then it's settled.-Yeah.
所以…我现在该做什么
So... what do I do now?
你可以拿点火柴来生火
Uh, you could get some kindling for the fire.
好
Okay.
我牵着你的马
I'll take your horse.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以我没发现她不是我的相亲对象
So I don't realize she's the wrong blind date
直到一半的时候 她看着我
until about halfway through,she looks at me,
她说:“你为什么一直叫我辛西娅
she says, "Why do you keep calling me Cynthia?
我的名字叫罗宾 ”
My name is Robin."
看到了吗 你有很多尴尬的时刻
See? You're just full of embarrassing moments.
我得谢谢你
I actually need to thank you for something.
为了什么
For what?
你向我证明了我拯救牧场的想法是可行的
You showed me that my ideato save the ranch is possible.
怎么说
How so?
看着你这几天…
Watching you these past couple of days...
打捆干草
baling hay,
清理马厩…
mucking the stalls...
骑在马背上
riding horseback.
你看起来很不同
You seem different.
我感觉也有所不同
I feel different.
更自♥由♥ 更轻松
Freer, more relaxed.
是的
Right.
如果牧场能让你这样的城里人在几天里
And if the ranch can do that for a city-slicker like you
感觉有所变化
in just a couple of days,
也许其他人也能感受到
maybe it can do it for other people.
商人和妇女
Businessmen and women.
从事朝九晚五工作的普通人
Ordinary people stuck in nine-to-five jobs
可以把这里当做生活的调节剂
who could use a dose of this life.
让他们有机会睡在星空下
Give 'em a chance to sleep out under these stars
给他们疲惫的身体心灵充电
and recharge their batteries.
你说的是度假农场
You're talking about a dude ranch?
好吧 我偷看了你的笔记
All right,I peeked at your notes.
牛仔守则对我的度假牧场至关重要
The Cowboy Code would beparamount to my dude ranch.
勇敢地过好每一天 为你的工作感到自豪
Live each day with courage,take pride in your work,
少贫嘴多谈心 还有...
talk less, say more,and--
“开始做的事一定要完成”
"Always finish what you start."
对不起 我等不及了 我得去问巴克
I'm sorry, I-I couldn't wait,I had to ask Buck.
哦
Oh!
那么 是什么拖住了你
So, what's stopping you?
嗯 还是有个小问题
Well, there's still the little problem
我的抵押贷款和逾期账单
电影精选列表