夏日恋情
贝尔蒙特公♥司♥
董事会的女士们 先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladiesand gentlemen of the board.
如果没有问题 我们就开始会议
If there's no questions,let's begin.
我们将
We start...
从这里开始…
here...
然后以这个结束
and end here,
贝尔蒙特乡村俱乐部
这是整个北美最奢华 最壮观的
at one of the most lavish and spectacular resorts
度假胜地之一
in all of North America--
一个可以驱散紧张疲惫
a retreat where the overstressed
可以放松提神 给自己充电的地方
can relax, refresh,and recharge,
美国首屈一指的度假胜地
and America's premier resort from The Belmont Corporation,
会是贝尔蒙特公♥司♥以及我们的新合作伙伴 环球企业共同打造
and our new partners,Global Enterprises.
我们在蒙大拿州比格霍恩城外发现了一个牧场
And we have found a ranch just outside Bighorn, Montana
我们觉得它非常适合这个最新的项目
that we feel is ideally suited to this latest venture--
一片美丽的 2500英亩的土地上
a beautiful, 2,500-acre spread,
那里将呈现你所见过的
with some ofthe most spectacular views
最壮观的景色
you'll ever see.
现在 我今早飞往蒙大拿
Now, I fly to Montanain the morning
说服业主们卖♥♥给我们
to convince the owners to sell to us,
所以 让我们祈祷我的游说能力还没退化吧
so let's hope that I don't leave my powers of persuasion behind.
阿什利 托德
Ashley? Todd?
还有什么要补充的吗
Anything to add?
好消息是
Uh, well, the good news is,
那里的房♥产债务已经拖欠了三个月了
the property is three months in arrears,
因此 我们认为与业主进行交易的时机已经成熟
so we think the owner will be ripe to make a deal.
一旦交易完成
Once the deal is closed,
我们希望能立即破土动工
we hope to break groundimmediately
预计完成时间为34个月
with a projected completiontime frame of 34 months.
这是第一次 但希望不是最后一次
Now, this is the first,but hopefully not the last,
贝尔蒙特与环球合作投资
Belmont/Global joint venture--
所以我们将倾尽全力
so we're all determined to do this right.
女士们, 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
感谢大家腾出时间和精力
I thank you for your time and your attention,
不过 会开的差不多了 可以各回各家了
but that's enough shop talk,let's go home.
所以持有者的近况怎么样
So what's the latest on the owner?
沃克吗
Walker?
山姆·沃克 一切都在掌握中
Sam Walker.Everything's under control.
我昨天和工头谈过了
I spoketo the foreman yesterday.
他们希望明天见你
They're expecting you tomorrow.
好的
Good.
他们承受着压力 而我们是拯救者
They're under pressure and we're the white knight.
希望他们就乖乖拿钱走人
Hopefully, they'll just take our money
把牧场的钥匙留给我们
and leave us the key to the ranch.
计划是这样
That's the plan.
看看我的海报
Check out my poster!
哦 真漂亮
Oh, it's so pretty.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真的很棒
You're really good.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
我的小艺术家
My little artist.
-哇哦 -干得好 安妮小宝贝
-Wow.-Good job, Annie-girl!
我认为这是你迄今为止做的最好的一张海报
I think it's your best poster yet.
还有待会儿 你就要去做家务了
And your last one for a while.You've got chores.
哦 妈妈 再过五分钟行吗
Aw, Mom. Five more minutes?
我很抱歉 说再见吧
I'm sorry. Say so long.
好吧 那再见了 伙计们
Okay. So long, guys.
祝你们能做好
Good luck with your posters.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以…
So...
我在银行遇见了哈尔
I met with Hal at the bank.
进展的如何
How'd it go?
哈尔和你父亲是老交情
Hal and your father go way back.
小学时候的发小了
All the way back to grade school.
所以 相信我
So, trust me,
在他会不遗余力帮忙的
he'll leave no stone unturned when it comes to helping out.
你不必担心那个
You don'thave to worry about that.
我们该上色了
We've got coloring to do.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这个项目是主要是因为
This project is the primary reason
环球想和我们合并
Global wants to merge with us,
我们需要迅速行动
and we need everythingto move quickly,
这是我的工作
which is my job.
你的工作是确保
Your job is to make sure
一切衔接的都很顺利
that everything flows smoothly here
直到我回来
until I get back.
你俩能搞定吗
Think you two can handle that?
-是的 先生 -是的 先生
-Yes, sir.-Yes, sir.
好的
Good.
理查德
And Richard--
祝你好运
good luck.
我不相信运气
I don't believe in luck.
我只相信谈判
I believe in negotiations.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
我稍后会和你联♥系♥
I will be in touch with you later.
-晚上好 贝尔蒙特先生 -晚上好
-Good evening, Mr. Belmont.-Good evening.
比分是多少
What's the score?
第六局我们二比一 先生
We're up two to one in the sixth, sir.
好吧。好吧。谁在投手丘上
All right. All right.Who's on the mound?
田中
Tanaka.
田中吗
Tanaka?
他今晚要打一垒安打
He's pitchinga one-hitter tonight.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
哦…这倒提醒了我
Oh... that reminds me.
给你和你的女儿
For you and your daughter.
明晚我就不需要它们了
I won't be needing them tomorrow night.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
贵宾席
Box seats!
非常感谢 先生
Thank you so much, sir.
你是个真正的男子汉
You're a real stand-up guy.
这是你应得的 代我问候萨莎
You deserve it.Tell Sasha I said hello.
我一定会的
I sure will.
晚上好 先生
Have a good evening, sir.
太好了
Yes!
你好
Howdy.
嗨
Hi.
我想你就是我的乘客
I think you're my fare.
我觉得不是 我等一辆城市轿车
I don't think so.Waiting on a town car.
嗯 这辆卡车经常进城
Well, this truck goes to town all the time.
从来没走丢过
Never got lost once.
我的助理给我叫的是“大角汽车服务”
My assistant called for a "Bighorn Car Service."
大角汽车服务
也许我真的是你的乘客
Maybe I am your fare.
我叫威利
Name's Willie.
理查德
Richard.
理查德 你来得正是时候
Well, you got herejust in time, Richard.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
机场刚刚因为跑道维修关闭了
Well, the airport just closed now for runway repair.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
我被困在这儿了
So I'm stuck here?
估计是
Guess so.
你可真幸运
Lucky you.
是啊 我真幸运
Yeah. Lucky me.
要带你去沃克牧场吗
Am I taking you to Walker Ranch?
如果可以的话 我想随身带着行李坐前面
I'll keep that up front with me,if that's okay.
好吧 随你的便
Well, whatever suits you.
你知道的…
You know...
飞行员应该告诉你机场关闭的事
your pilot should've told you about the closure.
我就是飞行员
I am the pilot.
你是来办事还是来玩的 理查德
You here for businessor pleasure, Richard?
电影精选列表