The bank?
谈谈那件事
You know.Talk about the thing.
哦 对了 那件事
Oh, right.The thing.
嘿 山姆 也许过会儿
Hey, Sam, maybe later you can
你可以带JR亲临农场感受一下
show JR the ranch up close.
嗯
Hmm?
我可以
I'd like that.
你会骑马吗
Do you ride?
骑过一次 在夏令营
Once, at summer camp.
我当时九岁
I was nine.
哦
Oh!
太好了
Great.
你可以骑洛奇
You can ride Rocky.
别担心 JR
Don't worry, JR.
洛奇是个小甜心
Rocky's a real sweetheart.
他可能不会把你甩出去
He probably won't throw you.
哦…太好了
Oh... great.
欢迎来到比格霍尔 蒙大拿
我认识巴克快一辈子了
I've known Buck my whole life.
凯瑟琳也差不多一样久了
Catherine, almost as long.
我撮合的他们
I introduced them,
安妮出生的时候我就在房♥间里
and I was actually in the roomwhen Annie was born.
听起来你们就像家人
That sounds like family.
是的 他们就是家人
Yeah, they are.
比格霍恩有句老话
We have a saying in Bighorn.
这里没有邻居 只有家人
There are no neighbors,only family.
我喜欢这句话
I like that.
嗯 你好 萨曼莎
Well, hello, Samantha.
很高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
你也是 玛丽安
You too, Maryann.
你的这位朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
他从纽约远道而来拜访这里
He's just visiting.From New York.
原来如此
Oh! Right.
那个刚好在机场关闭前飞进来的飞行员
The pilot who flew injust before the airport closed.
玛丽安·摩尔 比格霍恩的市长
Maryann Moore.Bighorn mayor.
理查德·贝尔蒙特 被困的飞行员
Richard Belmont.Stranded pilot.
你叫"理查德"?
You go by "Richard"?
没…没有昵称
No... No nickname?
我但是也是这么说的
That's what I said.
好吧 嗯
Well, okay. Huh.
山姆 夏日庆典见
See you at Summer Fest, Sam?
我会去的
I'll be there.
他的外表看起来不算寒酸
He's not too shabby in the looks department.
我投她了
She's got my vote.
对不起 她已经付清债务了
Sorry. She's termed out.
准备好干活了吗 JR
Ready to pull your weight again, JR?
我在银行的时候 你能去买♥♥点东西吗
Mind doing some shoppingwhile I'm at the bank?
完全可以
Not at all.
太好了
Great.
比格霍恩第一银行
哈尔 你觉得我的主意怎么样
So, Hal, what do you think of my idea?
房♥地♥产♥贷款 不收月费年费
我知道还有一些细节
I know there are still a few details
需要解决
that need to be ironed out,
但我认为它有潜力
but I think it's got potential.
是的 我觉得很有趣
Yeah, I think it's real interesting.
现在 很自然地 所有的小企业贷款
Now, naturally,all the small-business loans
需要走总办公室的业务开♥发♥部
need to go through the business development department
的流程
at the main office.
我在这里能做的非常有限
My authority here is pretty much limited
就农业设备和保险贷款方面
to farm equipment and insurance loans.
但我很乐意帮忙 我要给你看看…
But I'm always happy to help,which brings me to...
比格霍恩银行和信托的商业计划体验包
Bighorn Bank and Trust's business planning packet.
这将教会你如何写商业计划
That'll teach you how to write a business plan,
还有市场分♥析♥啊
and things like, uh,market analysis
财务预测啊
and financial projections,
如何建立团队 等等
how to implement a management team, et cetera.
哦 你还需要
Oh, and you'll also need
申请必要的执照和许可证
to apply for the necessarylicenses and permits.
你需要开一个商业账户
You'll needto open a business account.
你有有限责任公♥司♥吗
And do you have an LLC yet?
那也是你应该做的事
'Cause that's also somethingyou ought to get on.
我可以帮你约个时间
You know, I can set upan appointment for you,
如果你想的话
if you like.
不 不 这样就行了
No, no, that's okay,
我想先看一下这些
I think I'd like to look these over first.
非常感谢你抽出时间 哈尔
Thank you so muchfor your time, Hal.
要我送你出去吗
Oh, uh, do you want meto walk you out?
不 不我自己就行 谢了
No, no. I'm all right.Thanks.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 朗尼
Hey, Lonnie.
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
是因为银行吗 还是农场
The bank? The ranch?
嗨 JR
Hi, JR.
嘿 这是清单上的所有东西
Hey. This is everything that was on the list.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
呃 JR 这是朗尼·劳森 我们的警长
Uh, JR, this is Lonnie Lawson,our sheriff.
我们一起长大的
We grew up together.
理查德·贝尔蒙特
Richard Belmont.
你应该注意到了 当你刚刚过马路的时候
You do realize, when you crossed the street just now,
没有按照行人交规 对吧
that you were jaywalking, right?
行人交规
Jaywalking?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我敢肯定在纽约乱穿马路是一种艺术
I'm sure that jaywalking'san artform back in NYC.
你是那个被困的飞行员
You're the stranded pilot.
我真是名誉扫地
My reputation precedes me.
我得回去工作
Well, I needto head back to work.
庆典见 山姆
See you at the festival, Sam?
嗯哼 肯定的
Mm-hmm. Sure thing.
如果我们要去远足
You know, if we're going on a trail ride,
你至少得看起来像个牛仔
you got to at least look like a cowboy.
来吧
Come on.
不要让我看起来像个牛仔好吗
Please don't make me look like a cowboy.
山姆 杂货怎么办
Uh, Sam, the groceries?
放那没事的
They'll be fine.
你在试衣间里花的时间比我还长
You take longer than me in there.
嗯…
Mm...
不行
No?
这件不行
That's not it.
嗨 太过了吗
Howdy.It's too much?
就这件了
This has gotta be the one.
看起来很好…
Looking pretty good...
...是城里人的穿衣方式
...in a city-slicker kinda way.
这是赞美吗
Is that a compliment?
听起来像是赞美
That almost soundedlike a compliment.
嗯哼 还差一件
Ahem. You're just missing one thing.
你的牛仔帽
Your cowboy hat.
来吧
Come on.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
这是谁
What do we got here?
JR 是你吗
JR, is that you?
看来是
'Fraid so.
离开的时候还是个萌新 回来就是牛仔了
Leaves here a greenhorn,and comes back a cowboy.
好吧 别太激动了
All right,let's not get carried away.
你看起来很帅
I think you look very handsome.
谢谢你 凯瑟琳
Well, thank you, Catherine.
-确实很帅 -是的 说的没错
-He does.-Yes. Darn tootin'.
都准备好了
All ready!
你确定你骑过马吗
Are you sure you've ridden?
也许需要复习一下
Uh, might needa little refresher.
哪一部分
On which part?
电影精选列表