of my mortgage and past-due payments.
啊 差点忘了
Ah, almost forgot.
是的 还有一个事实
Yeah, and there's also the fact
我一点都不知道怎么开始
that I don't know the first thing
做一个合适的商业计划
about creating a proper business plan.
我知道
I do.
你想帮我吗
And you want to help me?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
这似乎是一件正确的事
Seems like the right thing to do.
我从来不知道有这么多的星星
Never knew there were so many stars
直到我来到这里
until I came out here.
有点让你恍惚
Kind of makes you wonder.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
关于什么
About what?
一切
Everything.
我真的可以在这里找到自己
I could really see myself out here.
真的吗
Really?
那个油滑的城里人怎么了
What happened to the city-slicker?
他在这里
Well, he's still here,
和山姆·沃克一起在野外露营
camping out in the wildernesswith Sam Walker.
我可以问你一个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
说吧
Sure.
你对你的生活满意吗
Are you happy with your life?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
我想到时候你就知道了
I think you know when you know.
我现在很高兴
I'm happy now.
在这一刻
In this moment.
听起来像一只美洲狮
That sounded like a mountain lion.
是因为它就是一只美洲狮
That's because it was a mountain lion.
我想我们可能该睡觉了
I think we should probably turn in.
美洲不吃人 是吗
Mountain lions don't eat people, do they?
只要你能让火继续烧就行
Not as long as you keep the fire going.
我会得多烧点
I will get more wood.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 你认为你适合在星空下睡觉吗
So, you think you're cut out for sleeping under the stars?
你在开玩笑吧 这是我睡过的最好的一夜
You kidding? Best night of sleep I ever had.
我想你可能会对度假牧场
Think you might be on to something
有新灵感
with this dude ranch.
很高兴你这么想
Glad you think so.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦
Oh.
祝您住得愉快
Have a nice stay.
他们在这里干什么
What are they doing here?
你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
大概是的
Something like that.
这里…这里真不错
This is...This is nice.
风景比人好
Better in person.
嗯 你好
Well, hello there.
呃 抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我们在漫长的出租车途中有一些颠簸
We're just a little weathered from that long cab ride.
哇
Wow.
看看这个地方
Look at this place, huh?
我等不及要开始了
I can't wait to get--to get started.
我们对将要实施计划感到非常兴奋
We are so excited about implementing our plan,
但我相信理查德已经和你谈过了所有的细节
but I'm sure Richard has been over all the details with you.
他总是很全面
He's very thorough.
你看我真没礼貌
Where are my manners?
很高兴见到你 沃克先生
It is great to meet you,Mr. Walker.
我可以叫你山姆吗
Can I call you Sam?
你可以叫她山姆
You can call her Sam.
-哦 -哦
-Oh...-Oh...
我是山姆·沃克
I'm Sam Walker.
牧场的持有者
I own the ranch.
-哦 -哦
-Oh!-Oh!
好吧
Okay.
我是贝尔蒙特公♥司♥的托德贝茨
Uh, well, I'm Todd Bates from Belmont Corporation,
这是我的助手阿什利·卡特
and this is my associate,Ashley Carter.
嗨
Hi there.
我们在找我们的老板 理查德
We're looking for our boss, Richard.
那个高大的家伙
Tall guy.
托德 阿什利
Todd? Ashley?
-理查德 -理查德
-Richard?-Richard?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
这可不是我批准的
I didn't authorize this trip.
哦…
Oh...
嗯…对不起 理查德
Uh...uh, I'm sorry, Richard.
我们有些消息最好当面传达
I-- We have some news that's best delivered in person.
环球公♥司♥正在用撤资来威胁我们
Mm. Global is threatening to pull out of the merger
除非你马上完成这笔交易
unless you close this deal right immediately.
然后呢
And?
董事会已经投票通过了
And the board has voted
从当地银行购买♥♥
to purchaset he mortgage of this property
这里房♥产的抵押
from the local bank,
这意味着我们现在拥有这里的抵押
which means we now own the note,
不幸的是 我们不得不提前结束
and, unfortunately, we're going to have to fore close.
我们必须马上进行 否则这个项目就完蛋了
We have to do it right awayor the project's dead.
他们不能这么做 我是首席执行官
They can't do that.I'm the CEO.
他们当然可以 章程里写着呢
Well, of course, they can.It's in the bylaws.
但好消息是
But, the good news is
你♥爸♥爸喜欢度假农场的这个概念
your dad loves the dude ranch concept.
很喜欢 非常
Loves! Loves it.
我们已经有了实施的计划
We already have plansin the works to implement.
什么
What?
偷走我的牧场还不够
Wasn't enough for you to steal my ranch,
你还要窃取我的想法
you stole my idea as well?
山姆 这是误会 我能补救
Sam, this is a mistake,I can fix this.
你很擅长做你的工作 理查德·贝尔蒙特
You know, you're really good at what you do, Richard Belmont.
我还以为你真的在乎我呢
I was starting to believe you actually cared.
山姆 听我...
Sam, just listen--
来吧
Come on.
理查德
Richard?
-来吧 -走了
-Come on!-Let's go!
为什么不让律师来处理剩下的部分呢
Why don't we let the lawyers handle the rest of this deal?
所以我们应该强行占领牧场吗
So we should take the ranch by force?
这只是生意 不是私事
It's just business,it's not personal.
这当然是私事
It's always personal.
没有什么比家更是私事的了
There's nothing more personal than home.
理查德
Richard...
我们的计划非常好
our plan is a good one,
你再也找不到像这里这么完美的地方了
and you'll never find a place as perfect as this location.
我们的计划吗
Our plan?
这不是我们的计划 这是山姆的计划
It's not our plan,it's Sam's plan,
这是不对的
and this is not right.
-理查德 -如果你能
-Richard.-Um, if you could just--
-理查德 -我对我所做的一切感到抱歉
- Richard?-I'm so sorry. For everything.
啊 我们会没事的
Ah, we'll be all right.
山姆也会这么觉得
So will Sam.
我可能是错了 觉得山姆和我可以...
Guess I was wrong to think that Sam and I could...
我们是来自不同的世界的人
Just come from different worlds.
也许吧…
Maybe...
但乍一看你会惊讶地发现
but you'd be surprised how much you can have in common
你们有如此多的共同点
with someone who,at first glance,
而你也是一个和外表不同的人
is totally different from you.
你是个好人 理查德
You're a good man, Richard.
不要让任何人动摇你
Don't let anybody tell you any different.
包括你自己
Including you.
啊 过来 朋友
Ah! Come here, buddy.
别忘了时不时抬头看看星星
Don't forget to look up at the stars every now and then.
好吗?
Okay?
安妮在这儿吗
电影精选列表