她会搞定的
She'll do what's best.
如果我只知道一件关于山姆·沃克的事情的话
If there's one thing thatI know about Sam Walker,
那就是她空前绝后的做出正确决定的行动力
it's her unparalleled drive to do what's right.
嗯
Mm.
-说曹操曹操到 -哦
-Speak of the devil.-Oh!
你好
Well, hello there.
这是巴克和凯瑟琳玩
Buck, Catherine.
我是来自纽约的理查德·贝尔蒙特
This is Richard Belmontfrom New York.
-嗯 -你可以叫他JR
-Mm.-But you can call him JR.
-好的 -很高兴见到你 理查德
-Okay.-Nice to meet you. Richard.
很高兴见到你 理查德
Nice to meet you, Richard.
欢迎来到沃克牧场
Welcome to Walker Ranch.
我们的女儿就在附近
Our daughter's around here somewhere.
安妮
Annie!
来了
Coming!
-她来了 -她来了
-There she is.-There she is.
-安妮 这是JR -你好 安妮
-Annie, this is JR.-Hi, Annie.
你们都住在这里吗
You all live here?
是的 使我们家 甜蜜的家
Yep. Home, sweet home.
巴克和凯瑟琳维持这里的运转
Buck and Catherine keep the place running,
如果没有他们 我会迷失自己的
and I would be lost without them.
好了 让我带你去你的住处
Anyway, let meshow you to your digs.
我来牵着
I'll take that.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Nice to meet you.-Likewise.
晚上这里很安静
Stays pretty quiet out here at night,
只有一些灰狼和土狼
just some wolves and coyotes.
灰狼和土狼吗
Wolves and coyotes?
别担心
Don't worry.
辛巴会把它们吓跑的
Simba will scare them off.
辛巴是谁
And who is Simba?
哦 我们的常驻美洲狮
Oh, our resident mountain lion.
你们这还有美洲狮吗
You have a resident mountain lion?
放松点
Relax.
他可能不会找你的
He'll probably leave you alone.
“可能”吗
"Probably?"
到了
So this is you.
会有夜床服务吗
Will there be turn down service?
或者会有巧克力放在枕头上吗
And chocolates on the pillows?
管家在度假
Yeah, the housekeeper's on vacation,
所以你洗完澡之后 需要自己打扫一下
so you'll have to clean up after yourself.
哦 我很干净
Oh, I'm very clean.
你确实是
I'm sure you are.
小屋很小 但是很舒适
So the cottage is small,but cozy.
有冰箱 微波炉
You've got a fridge, microwave,
没有电视 没有电♥话♥
no TV, no phone.
该有的都有 不该有的都没有
Everything you need,and nothin' you don't.
哦 嗯…
Oh, uh...
从哪里能有信♥号♥♥
Where do I get signal?
这里的电♥话♥服务有点混乱
Phone serviceis a bit spotty out here.
最好的地方是谷仓后面
Best placeis behind the barn.
好的 完美 谢谢
Okay, perfect. Thanks.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
哦 山姆
Oh, uh, Sam?
这附近有外卖♥♥吗
How is delivery around here?
Delivery一词多义 有送外卖♥♥和接生两层含义
“接生”
Delivery?
你说的是生小马 还是生小牛 还是生小孩
Are you talking foals,calves, or babies?
我说的食物
Food.
我不想给你们的厨师带来不便
I don't want to inconvenience your chef.
晚餐6点开始
Supper's served at 6:00.
我会通知“厨师”你和我们一起吃饭
I'll alert the "chef"that you'll be joining us.
哦 山姆
Oh, Sam?
我不需要钥匙吗
Don't I need a key?
这里的人没人锁门
Nobody locks their doors around here.
哦 嗨 JR 请进
Oh, hey, JR.Come on in.
哦…哦 嗯…
Oh... Oh! Uh...
我没想到大家吃饭并不用穿正装 不好意思
Didn't realize we didn't dress for dinner. Sorry.
哇 全是面食
Wow. Carbs.
嗯 乡村生活意味着在白天努力工作
Well, country life means working hard in the day
到了晚上庆祝美食
and celebrating good foodin the evening.
谢谢
Thanks.
山姆 因为机场要关闭几天
So, Sam, since the airport'sgonna be closed for a few days,
也许你能带理查德去买♥♥点东西
maybe you'd like to take Richard shopping.
那就太好了 真的
That would be great, actually.
我得买♥♥点个人用品
I have to pick upa couple of personal items.
我只带了一晚上用的东西
I only packed for one night.
嗯
Mm.
这个可太好吃了
That is delicious.
我从来没有吃过这样的家常菜
I haven't had a home-cooked meallike this in...
事实上 我从来没有
Actually, I don't think
在任何地方吃过这样的家常饭
I've ever hada home-cooked meal like this.
凯瑟琳 超常发挥
Catherine,you've outdone yourself.
哦 但大部分
Oh! Well, there's plenty,
如你所见的 今晚是山姆做的
as you can see,but Sam did the cooking tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
厨师说的
From the chef.
嗯 嗯哼
Mm. Mm-hmm.
JR
JR?
妈妈说你是做生意的
Mom says you do business?
是的
That's right.
我计划有一天开创自己的事业
I'm planning to start my own business someday.
噢 是吗 什么事业
Oh, yeah? What kind?
我不知道
I don't know.
只要是和马儿一起就行
As long as it's with horses.
我喜欢马
I love horses.
也许你能帮我
Maybe you can help me.
嗯 是的 我很乐意
Well, yeah.I'd love to.
为什么不让你的人
Why don't we have your people get in touch
和我的人练习 我们定个时间开个会
with my people,and we'll set a meeting.
好吧
Okay.
我的人是谁
Who are my people?
亲爱的 我们就是
We are, honey.
所以 理查德
So, Richard.
说到生意
Speaking of business--
山姆告诉我们你想买♥♥下牧场
Sam tells us you'd like to buy the ranch.
嗯 是这样的
Uh, well...
我的公♥司♥确实有未来投资比格霍恩的计划
my company does have plans to invest in Bighorn's future,
而你的牧场就是未来版图中的一大块拼图
and your ranch is a big piece of that puzzle.
我告诉JR我会听他的建议
I told JR I would listen to his offer,
但我们仍希望保全我们的牧场
but that we have every intention of keeping our ranch.
嗯
Mm.
山姆有个想法 她正在考虑
Sam's got this idea she's kicking around.
嘘 我不想告诉别人
Hush. I'm keeping it under my hat.
好吧
Okay.
我明白了
I see.
理查德 我们很高兴你来
Well, we're delighted to have you, Richard,
不管是出于什么原因
whatever the reason.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当然 毕竟你人在这里
Of course, while you're here,
那你就得遵守这里的规定
you will have to follow the house rule.
这里有什么规定吗
What house rule?
我们不会惯着沃克牧场的不速之客
Well, we don't tolerate freeloaders at Walker Ranch,
所以JR必须完成任务
so JR will have to pull his own weight.
这样才公平
That sounds fair.
太好了 今晚你来洗碗
Great.You'll do the dishes tonight.
哈哈 真好
Ha. Nice!
想要一些食物吗
Want some food?
来吧
There you go.
真痒
It tickles.
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
哦 不 我看看就行
电影精选列表