Annie around?
是啊 不过你最好还是走吧
Oh, she is, but it might be best if you just go.
她不擅长道别
She's not great with goodbyes.
理查德 我们真的该走了
Richard? We really should get going.
等等
Wait!
JR 不要走
JR, don't go!
我得走了 安妮
I gotta go, Annie.
我得回家了
I gotta go home.
我会想念你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
你会回来吗
Are you coming back?
我想可能不了
I don't think so.
我明白了
I understand.
你必须回家
You have to go home.
家是世界上最好的地方
Home is the best place in the world.
你爱你的家像爱牧场一样吗
Do you love your home as much as the ranch?
不
No.
不 我不那么爱我的家
No, I don't.
理查德
Richard?
我们真的得回纽约了
We've really got to get back to New York.
抱歉
So sorry.
再见
Bye.
太好了 很好 酷 谢谢你
Great. Good. Cool.Thank you.
理查德 我们有很多...
Uh, so, Richard,we have so much--
-嗯 -…需要确认的事
-Yeah.-...To catch up on.
-激动人心的计划 -是 理查
-Exciting plans.-Yeah, Rich?
理查德
Richard?
那你要把马牵走吗
You're just gonna put the horse away, then?
我相信他好像就是在这么做
I'm sure that's what he's doing.
理查德 嗯…
Richard? Uh...
托德 阿什利
Todd, Ashley.
恐怕我现在还不能回去
I'm afraid I can't go back just yet.
你不能去…回去吗
You can't go... back?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
这个地方永远不会成为度假胜地
This place will never be a resort.
这是一个家
It's a home.
驾
Hyah!
JR要去哪
Where's JR going?
如果我没猜错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
他要去找一个女孩
he's going after a girl.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们就这么被炒了
We are so fired.
山姆
Sam.
在那别动了
Stop right there.
走开 理查德
Go away, Richard.
我不想见你
I don't want to see you.
山姆 我只需要五分钟
Sam, I just need five minutes.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
你没办法让我卖♥♥掉牧场
You couldn't get me to sell the ranch,
所以你就要把它夺走
so you stole it instead.
你夺走了一切
You stole everything!
山姆 我不知道
Sam, I had no idea
我的公♥司♥打算买♥♥你的抵押贷款
that my company was gonna buy your mortgage,
我从来没有建议他们使用你的主意
and I never suggested that they use your idea.
那这是怎么来的
Then where did thatcome from, hmm?
是我和我父亲之间的对话
That's a conversation I have to have with my father.
你最好接电♥话♥
You'd better get that.
我才不想搅黄
I wouldn't want your precious deal
你的大买♥♥卖♥♥呢
to slip through the cracks.
山姆…
Sam...
我知道我来比格霍恩是为了谈成一笔交易
I know I came to Bighorn to close a deal,
但是和你在一起…
but being here with you...
改变了我
changed me.
我认识了巴克 也认识了凯瑟琳
I got to know Buckand I got to know Catherine
和安妮
and Annie,
还有这个地方 看看这个地方
and this place. look at this place!
你可以看到感觉到一切
You can see everything.You can feel everything.
我第一次审视自己
And for the first time,I saw me,
我感觉到了自己
and I felt me.
我感受到了活着的滋味
I felt what it was like to be alive.
我不是来比格霍恩谈生意的
I'm not in Bighorn to close a deal.
我来这里是想知道我到底是谁…
I'm here to find out who I really am...
我注定要成为什么样的人
who I'm meant to be.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么样的人
And who's that?
爱上这个地方的人
The guy who fell in love with this place,
还有这样的生活
with this life,
和…
and with...
我知道你不应该把工作和娱乐混在一起
I know you're not supposed to mix business and pleasure,
但现在已经太晚了
but it's too late for that now.
没有回头路了
There's no going back.
我真不知道该说什么
I really don't know what to say to that.
你听到了你同事说的话
You heard your colleagues.
结束了
It's over.
不一定
Not necessarily.
你还有72小时还钱
You still have 72 hours to make back the payments.
也可能是更久
Might as well be 700 hours.
我没有钱
I don't have the money.
如果能还呢
What if you did?
让我帮你还上贷款
Let me make the mortgage payments current.
不
No.
谢谢 但我不需要你来救我
Thank you, but I don't need you to rescue me.
我不是在救你
I'm not rescuing you.
我相信你的主意可行
I'm buying into your idea.
度假牧场的主意
The dude ranch.
你想投资我的主意吗
You want to invest in my idea?
是的
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为我经历过这一切 山姆
Because I lived it, Sam.
“牛仔守则”
"Cowboy Code."
我按它说的做了
I lived it,
我很喜欢它
and I loved it,
我知道其他人也会喜欢它
and I know that other peoplewill love it
和我一样
just as much as I did,
他们也会为此付钱的
and they'll pay for it, too.
主要是因为我不想走
And mostly because I don't want to go.
让我说清楚吧
Let me get this straight.
你想成为我的生意伙伴吗
You want to be my business partner?
我想
I do.
你的工作怎么办
What about your job?
他们可能会炒我鱿鱼
They'll probably fire me.
没关系
That's okay.
我的心不在那里
My heart's not really in it.
我已经浑浑噩噩很长时间了
I'm not sure it has been,for a long time.
你确定吗
Are you sure about all this?
带着勇气生活 对吧
Live with courage, right?
守则
The code.
那我想我们达成共识了
Then I guess we have a deal.
就像那些让我们等待的女士一样
Just like the ladies to keep us waiting.
我想是的
I suppose so.
你好 爸爸 JR
Hello, Daddy. JR.
安妮
Annie.
你今晚真美
Aren't you a vision this evening.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以请您跳这支舞吗
May I have the pleasure of this dance?
当然可以
You may, indeed.
哇
Wow.
你好 牛仔
Howdy, cowboy.
你今晚穿的可真隆重
You sure clean up nice.
谢谢你 你也是
Thank you.So do you.
嘿 你看 亲爱的 是那个被困的飞行员
电影精选列表