Uh, no. I'm good here.
哦
Oh.
他可能不会咬你
He probably won't bite.
哦 很好“可能”
Oh, good. "Probably."
我觉得很痒
I think it tickles.
来吧 把你的手给我
Come on.Give me your hand.
嗯…
Uh...
放松点
Just relax.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
-好的 好吧 -把手张开
-Okay. Okay.-Now make it flat.
好了
There you go.
安妮 该睡觉了
Annie! Time for bed!
来了 妈妈
Coming, Mom!
晚安 山姆 晚安 爸爸
'Night, Sam.'Night, Dad.
好的 快去吧
Okay, be there in a second
给你一个晚安吻 好吗 小甲虫
to give you a kiss goodnight,okay, Junebug?
别忘了给JR看萤火虫
Don't forget to show JR the lightning bugs!
我不会忘的 做个好梦 安妮宝贝
I won't.Sweet dreams, Annie-girl.
晚安JR
Goodnight, JR!
晚安 安妮
'Night, Annie.
嗯…我最好跟过去
Well...I best be following.
萤火虫吗 确实是这个时候了
Lightning bugs, huh?It's about time.
萤火虫
Lightning bugs?
你从没听说过萤火虫吗
You've never heardof lightning bugs?
我听说过
Well, I-I've heard of them.
我只是从来没见过它们
I've just never seen them in person.
喂马喂得很好
You do a good job feeding the horse,
我会给你看萤火虫
I'll show you the lightning bugs.
好吧
Deal.
嘿 哦 嘿…
Hey, uh, hey...
好吧
All right.
你不会吃了我 对吧
You're not gonna eat me, right?
还不错
That's not so bad.
嘿 我做到了
Hey! I got this.
你们家族在这个牧场有多久了
So how long's the ranch been in your family?
四代人了
Four generations.
爸爸当时就该把它卖♥♥了 但他很固执
Dad should've sold it,but he's stubborn.
他爱这片土地
And he loved this land.
牧场就是他的生命
The ranch was his life.
他死后
When he died,
剩下的这2500英亩土地
the remaining 2,500 acres,
以及随之而来的堆积如山的债务
and the mountain of debt that came with them,
留给了我
passed on to me.
根据爸爸的意愿
According to Dad,
土地固然重要 但守则才是最重要的
the land was important,but the code was paramount.
守则吗
The code?
“牛仔的守则”
"The Cowboy Code."
我不知道还有这种事
I didn't know there was such a thing.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
有四个守则
There are four pillars.
第一 每天都要有勇气地生活
The first is to live each day with courage.
勇气
Courage.
我喜欢
I like that.
第二个是什么
What's the second?
我想现在一个就够了
I think one's enough for now.
啊 我明白怎么回事了
Ah. I see how it is.
山姆
Sam.
你是在给我 你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Are you giving me your number?
不完全是
Not quite.
为了勇敢地过好每一天…
In the interest of living each day with courage...
这是我们的条件
there's our offer.
我想你会发现 这些足够你开始新生活了
I think you'll find there's enough there to start over.
我不想重新开始
I don't want to start over.
我想从新开始
I want to start fresh.
就这样吗
Well?
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
等等
Wait for it.
哇……
Wow...
这肯定有成千上万个
There must be thousands of 'em.
我从来没见过这样的情景
I've never seen anything like it.
我很惊讶你以前竟然从没见过
I'm surprised you've never seen them before.
它们在你的家乡更常见啊
They're a lot more commonin your part of the country.
也许他们害怕进入城市
Maybe they're afraidto come into the city.
太繁华了
Too much traffic.
它们其实在这里并不多见…
They're rare here...
但物以稀为贵
which makes this all the more special.
好像这附近有很多
Seems like there's a lot of things around here
都是罕见而特殊的
that are rare and special.
欢迎来到蒙大拿
Welcome to Montana.
非常感谢 伙计们 我很感激你们
Thanks so much, guys.I appreciate it.
山姆
Sam?
嗨 拉里
Hey, Larry!
梅根和孩子们怎么样了
How's Megan and the kids?
哦 大家都很好
Oh, everybody's doing great.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
梅根和我马上就要结婚十周年了
Megan and I are coming upon our 10th anniversary.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really?-Yeah.
哦 真是难以相信
Oh! That's hard to believe.
我记得你的第一支舞
I remember your first dance.
在我们的婚礼吗
At our wedding?
女生优先舞会 七年级的时候
Sadie Hawkins.Seventh grade.
你的记忆力真好
You've got an excellent memory.
我要把这个记在你的账上 对吗
I'm gonna put this on your tab, right?
谢谢 拉里
Thanks, Larry.
没什么
No trouble at all.
我知道你能解决
I know you're good for it.
晚上来我家吃饭如何
And why don't you come up for dinner?
我知道大家都想见你
I know the whole gang would love to see you.
谢谢你 我会去的
Thank you. I will.
是吗 好吧 照顾好自己
Yeah? All right.Take care now.
你也一样
You too.
山姆
Sam.
嗨 巴克
Hi, Buck.
看来JR今天早上睡过头了
Looks like JR slept in this morning.
确实是这样
Sure does appear that way.
我真的很喜欢他 你呢 巴克
I really like him.Don't you, Buck?
看起来是个不错的小伙子
Seems likea nice enough fella.
但他想买♥♥下我们的房♥子 然后把我们打发走
He's trying to buy our home and send us packing.
除了这个以外
Aside from that fact.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 理查德
Good morning, Richard.
早
Morning.
牧场生活一般从日出开始
So, uh, ranch life typically starts at sun-up.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我现在刚知道
I do now.
你睡得怎么样 JR
Well, how'd you sleep, JR?
这是我长时间以来睡得最好的一个晚上
Best night of sleep I've had in a long time.
睡的很沉 这对我来说很不寻常
Actually slept,which is unusual for me.
嗯
Mm.
早上好 安妮
Good morning, Annie.
早上好
Good morning.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我该怎么做呢
And-And what do I do with this?
噢 干♥你♥该干的
Oh, it's for pulling your weight around here.
哦
Oh.
我本来想晚一点搭你的车进城
You know, I was hopingto catch a ride into town later,
去买♥♥点东西什么的
maybe do some shopping.
嗯 这个人需要一顶帽子
Well, the man could use a hat.
我要去银行见个面
I have a meeting at the bank.
如果你愿意 你可以跟着去
You can tag along,if you like.
银行吗
电影精选列表