You know, can we talk inside? The cameras are...
我们已经习惯了
We're gettin' used to them.
好吧 我是来和斯黛西说话的
Okay, well, I'm actually here to speak with Stacy.
她有空吗
Is she available?
现在不是时候
Uh... now's not a great time.
有合适的时间吗
Is there a better time?
今天晚些时候 或者今晚
Maybe later today, this evening.
这周不行 迈克尔
It's been a tough week, Michael.
她还没准备好跟任何人说话
She's not really ready to talk to anyone just yet.
理解
Understood.
只是她爸爸很兴奋
It's just that her dad is very excited...
再和他的小女儿说话
to talk to his little girl again.
以我的经验 这样的重聚
And in my experience, a reunion like that...
能提供一些真正的安慰
can provide some real comfort.
我会跟她说的
I'll tell her.
好 好的 好吧
Good... all right. Okay.
这是我的名片
Well, uh, this is my card.
她准备好了就给我打电♥话♥
Just give me a call when she's ready.
希望能越早越好
Uh, sooner than later, hopefully.
就像我说的 她爸爸很高兴和她说话
As I said, her dad is just very excited to talk to her.
这些是给她的 我送的
Oh, and these are for her. Those are from me.
天哪 太体贴了
Gosh, that's really thoughtful.
谢谢你过来 保重
Thanks for stopping by. Take care.
-你拿好 -我拿好了 谢谢
- You... you got it. - Yeah, I got it, thanks.
好的 谢谢
There you go. Thanks.
我们在斯黛西·毕肖普的房♥子外面
We're outside Stacy Bishop's house...
迈克尔·沃恩也才前脚刚到
where Michael Vaughn arrived moments ago.
刚刚在讨论什么 我们不太
What's being discussed in the house, we're not quite...
他在这里
He's here!
什么风把你吹来了 沃恩先生
Excuse me, what brings you here, Mr. Vaughn?
你和斯黛西打算谈谈吗
Are you and Stacy planning to talk?
你对验尸官的报告有什么看法吗
Do you have any reaction to the coroner's report?
-那是什么 -验尸报告
- What's that? - The coroner's report...
-你怎么看 -对不起 我没读过
- do you have any comment? - I'm sorry, I haven't read it.
刚刚发布的
It was just released...
上面写着毕肖普先生的死因
it says the likely cause of Mr. Bishop's death...
不是头上的一击 而是多处刺伤
was not a blow to the head, but rather multiple stab wounds.
你怎么看
Do you have any comment?
就像我说的
Um, as I've said...
我只能解释给我看的图片
I can only interpret images that are shown to me...
所以 有时会有一些不准确的地方
so, sometimes there are going to be some inaccuracies...
也许有些事实是由于未知原因而遗漏的
maybe some facts left out for unknown reasons...
但重要的是吉姆·毕肖普给了我
but the important thing is that Jim Bishop gave me...
有助于揭开他的尸体的必要信息
the necessary information to help uncover his body.
所以 请原谅
So, if you'll excuse me.
这就是迈克尔·沃恩
That was Michael Vaughn responding...
对吉姆·毕肖普案件最新进展的反应
to the latest development in the Jim Bishop case.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的会毁了这一切
That son of a bitch is gonna ruin everything.
那我们就先走一步
Then let's get ahead of it.
去找警♥察♥ 告诉他们内森的事
Go to the police, tell them about Nathan.
说你觉得自己有生命危险
Tell them you felt your life was in danger
所以一直在撒谎
so you kept lying.
不 这里还有事情要做
No, there are still moves to make here.
我只是需要完成这些
I just have to finish this...
趁那些蠢蛋还没毁了我的信誉
before Dipshit ruins my credibility.
怎么完成
How?
吉姆的纪念日是明天
Jim's memorial is tomorrow.
斯黛西会在那里 我会让她跟我说话
Stacy will be there, I'll make her talk to me...
然后我们就离开
and then we are out.
我害怕在这里 迈克尔
I'm scared to be here, Michael.
你不会有事的
You're fine...
把门锁上
just keep your doors locked.
除非你今晚和我在一起会感觉好些
Unless you'd feel better staying with me tonight.
我说真的
I'm being serious.
我们能不能继续谈
Can we just stick to the conversation?
你要怎么说服她 迈克尔
And how are you gonna make her talk, Michael?
非常感谢你今天能来
Thank you so much for coming out today.
我想这些事情通常发生在教堂里
I guess these things usually happen in a church...
任何认识我父亲的人都知道这是他的教堂
but anybody who knew my dad, knows that this was his church.
他以前喜欢画这个地方
He loved painting this place.
事实上 我第一次拿起画笔就是在这里
In fact, the first time I picked up a paint brush was here.
他把我举到画布前
He held me up to his canvas and let me ruin...
让我毁了一幅他画的风景画
one of his landscapes, by painting a giant...
角落还画着一个巨大的黄色的微笑太阳
a giant yellow, smiling sun in the corner of it.
众所周知 我爸爸不在了
My dad is gone, we know that now.
但不知怎的由于它
But somehow I managed to gain countless dads and moms...
我得到了无数的爸爸妈妈兄弟姐妹
and brothers and sisters, because of it.
你们都是我的家人
You guys are all my family...
我很感激 所以 感谢各位
and I'm just so grateful, so, thank you.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
该死
Shit.
迈克尔
Michael...
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我到底怎么回事
I want you to tell me what the fuck is going on.
对不起 先生 我们认识吗
I'm sorry, sir, do we know each other?
又来了又来了 耍我呢是吗
There you go, fucking with me again!
你看起来心烦意乱
You seem distraught.
-都还好吗 -她是谁
- Is everything okay? - Who is she?
在旅馆盯着我的那个女人是谁
Who is that woman that's watching me at the motel?
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who you're talking about...
但你好像喝了几杯
but it seems like maybe you've had a few drinks.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
拜托 这里有孩子在
Excuse me, there are children here.
好吧 也许我们该找个安静的地方谈谈
Okay, maybe we should go find a nice, quiet place to talk...
只有我们两个 好吗
just you and me, okay?
看看斯黛西 你让她生气了
Look at Stacy right now. You're upsetting her.
吉姆为此也对你很生气
And Jim is furious with you for it.
我们走吧 快走
Let's go. Let's go!
对不起 今天大家都有点情绪化
Sorry, it's... it's an emotional day for everyone.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
吉姆要我带你回家
Jim wants me to take you home.
是吗 我跟你没完
Unh-unh, we're not done.
请不要这么大声
Please don't raise your voice.
和你单独在一起已经够可怕了
It's scary enough being alone with you as it is.
对不起 我没告诉你
I'm sorry, I didn't tell you.
关于吉姆小事故的真♥相♥
The truth about Jim's little accident?
是啊 没能帮我赢得斯黛西的信任
Yeah, didn't exactly help me to earn Stacy's trust
不是吗
did it?
从一开始我就对你坦诚相待
I've been completely truthful with you from the beginning.
我以为你和我一样
I just assumed you were being the same with me.
不仅仅是谎言 而是你又在喝酒
It's not just the lies, it's the fact that you're drinking again.
妄想有女人在监视你
Paranoid that some woman is watching you.
你说他对我很生气 是真的吗
You said he was furious at me. Is that true?
没错
Yes.
我一直以为他们感觉不到那种情绪
I always thought they couldn't feel those kind of emotions.
我们能不能稍微安静一会儿
Why don't we just have a little quiet time, please?
好吧
Yeah.
下午好
Afternoon.
抱歉 房♥间都订满了
Oh, sorry, guys, my rooms are all booked up.
我们不是来订房♥间的
Oh, we're not looking for a room today.
我是班宁警探 这是齐默警探
I'm Detective Banning, this is Detective Zimmer.
我们希望你能帮我们看一张照片
We were hoping you could take a look at a picture for us.
乐意效劳
I suppose so.
很好
Good.
不知道你是否认识他
Well, this guy right here with uh, Michael Vaughn...
这个人和迈克尔·沃恩
wondering if you recognize him.
他来过这里吗
Hm... Has he been through here?
你能快点吗
Can you hurry up?
天啊 看那天空
Christ, look at that sky.
我在沙漠上见过很壮观的
I get some great skies in the desert...
但是没有什么能比得上这些山上的日落
but nothing like these mountain sunsets.
看一眼吧 在它降落之前
电影精选列表